Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Event] R2 Wartune 3 Years Old Login Event!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• be fair i did get free gift - then had to pay to open - so i stupid can someone tell me how that free ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R28393079 View Post
      be fair i did get free gift - then had to pay to open - so i stupid can someone tell me how that free ?
      You know i loved that gift - made me laugh before i sold it for 500 gold ..

Comment

• This must be a bad event cuz 100 days and no mount cards no clothing no nothing good all **** r2 games wy are you even hosting this game if you dont give players something worth alot in the game its 3 years and this is the **** you give away ?
        Server S16 - Immortal Ruins

Class = Archer

Lvl = 80

Br = 1.883742

IGN = ♫MoonBranch♫

Guild = TheLegends

Stable Mount Strenght 21200

Sylphs = Zuez - Orange 3 stars- br ( 123K ) lvl 80 Hecate 1 Star Orange = (86K) lvl 80
        Medusa 4 Star purple Br = (41 K) lvl 80 Athena 2 Star Purple Br = (77K) lvl 80

Comment

• Where i can get this pack?
          Madastra
          Server: S652 - Saphire Sands

Comment

• where is the reward ?

Comment

• they havin problems on countin the logins as at least 2 days (minimum as this was for everyone) are missin on logins. :P
              Kabam -57 Archer
              Kabam -67 Knight
              Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

• where is this fabulos reward dear R2???????

Comment

• where is my prize R2.....
                  That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

• i never miss a day and receive nothing

Comment

• where's my prize?

Comment

• its now 8/27/2015 and I'm at GMT+8 R2 server 548. when will R2 issue that log-in reward?

Comment

• so where are our rewards

Comment

• Yes - where are the rewards - full 100 days. Event now missing from hot events.

Comment

• I've been told the rewards will be send out before September 3rd.
                              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

• Yummie, Another chest i can sell for 500 gold ty r2, cant wait as i need that gold for astrals.

Comment

Working...
                                X