No announcement yet.

[Merged] All dimentions with invaders after merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They were having a problem with the ticketing system when I first submitted the active ticket number is now 356711. Nope I haven't received them yet. They said several business days but it has now been 6 business days since I received the email.

Comment

• Originally posted by thehermit61 View Post
      They were having a problem with the ticketing system when I first submitted the active ticket number is now 356711. Nope I haven't received them yet. They said several business days but it has now been 6 business days since I received the email.
      Thank you. I will follow this up for you.
      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Thanks for the bump Whakapono received a response from support and now they say they will be sending out an Expert Resource Chest within 3 business days as opposed to sending like dimension.

Comment

• Did anyone recive expert chest?

Comment

• Originally posted by R252282049 View Post
            Did anyone recive expert chest?
            You'll need to reply to your ticket with screenshot of lost expert dimension. If your ticket was closed more than 2 weeks ago, you will need to open another. Lost expert dimensions are being handled player by player.
            Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
              You'll need to reply to your ticket with screenshot of lost expert dimension. If your ticket was closed more than 2 weeks ago, you will need to open another. Lost expert dimensions are being handled player by player.
              i did that already... i open new ticket.. and as i can see i just got auto response... Dear Player, Thank you for taking your time to submit your concern to us.... ok i will wait a bit more before i start new ticket. ty.

Comment

• Originally posted by R252282049 View Post
                i did that already... i open new ticket.. and as i can see i just got auto response... Dear Player, Thank you for taking your time to submit your concern to us.... ok i will wait a bit more before i start new ticket. ty.
                Please do not open new tickets if you have one open already. It can take up to 48 hours for one of the elves to reply. If it's been longer than that already, feel free to post the ticket number here, or PM me if you're not comfortable publicly posting. I will be able to bump someone to see what the hold up is.
                Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whakapono View Post
                  Please do not open new tickets if you have one open already. It can take up to 48 hours for one of the elves to reply. If it's been longer than that already, feel free to post the ticket number here, or PM me if you're not comfortable publicly posting. I will be able to bump someone to see what the hold up is.
                  My ticket no. 372220

Comment

• Welllll..... Received an in game email today that said Expert Dimension Compensation. I opened it and collected the chest. Then went to inventory to open the chest and instead of a dimension I got Mahra and other stuff. It was an expert HOLDING chest and not an expert dimension. Sorry don't have a screen shot because I opened it before I noticed.

If anyone else gets one screen shot it please.
                    Last edited by thehermit61; 07-15-2015, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Welllll..... Received an in game email today that said Expert Dimension Compensation. I opened it and collected the chest. Then went to inventory to open the chest and instead of a dimension I got Mahra and other stuff. It was an expert HOLDING chest and not an expert dimension. Sorry don't have a screen shot because I opened it before I noticed.

If anyone else gets one screen shot it please.
                      Oh no!!! I'll message the person in charge of your ticket, see if they can do anything.

My ticket no. 372220
                      Will forward for you.
                      Retired Moderator.

Comment

• YAY! Got my dimension back today. They replaced it with a like dimension but I won't complain since I got it back. I

need to get Esme and Whakapono a new pointed stick or some hob nail boots for all the kicking and poking done.

Thanks guys.

Comment

YAY! Got my dimension back today. They replaced it with a like dimension but I won't complain since I got it back. I

need to get Esme and Whakapono a new pointed stick or some hob nail boots for all the kicking and poking done.

Thanks guys.
                          And it only took 5 weeks! Amazing!

Well, I'm glad you got it back. Too bad it took way too long. I hope R2 and the devs have learned from this...
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

YAY! Got my dimension back today. They replaced it with a like dimension but I won't complain since I got it back. I

Thanks guys.
                            Awesome! It's always good to hear good news thank you for the update
                            Retired Moderator.

Comment

• Why dos it cost me double the energy to move in a basic dimension as it did yesterday?? 4 energy to move 1 spot whit a resist over 500??? And 97 energy to take a simple tower ?
                              Last edited by R2114208484; 08-04-2015, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X