No announcement yet.

[Update] Class Wars Return on May 28th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Update] Class Wars Return on May 28th!

Destroy or be destroyed! Heroes of Balenor, take up your weapons and show the world who’s worthy of ruling your class in Wartune’s latest Class War on May 28th! Get ready to prove your might against all others in this single-class, cross-server event! Can you make it through to the Finals and be victorious?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune_classwar.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	1772809

Click here to see the previous Class War winners!

First 4 Class Wars winner Zebq. I miss him Alci is good to but Zebq would be better if he still played!

About 21st CW Good luck to all !
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Helen View Post
      Click here to see the previous Class War winners!
      Can't believe that thing hasn't been updated in 10 months. Please add the 2nd PST group that you've put into test servers.
      10 class wars you've ignored us completely. Atleast acknowledge they contribute a lot to your income.
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        Can't believe that thing hasn't been updated in 10 months. Please add the 2nd PST group that you've put into test servers.
        10 class wars you've ignored us completely. Atleast acknowledge they contribute a lot to your income.
        I will forward your concern.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thought this would be next week. Hmm...last maintenance was Thursday morning, and next one is the dual gem/sylph adventure patch with the potential for plenty of bugs/downtimes. Lets see if they dare give us another morning-of-CW patch this time, after what happened last month. Fingers crossed Oceanic.
          Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

excuse me , i won 19 and 21 CW for PST time zone , why i see my name only in 21? Iceade , check ur records again , thanks

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
              excuse me , i won 19 and 21 CW for PST time zone , why i see my name only in 21? Iceade , check ur records again , thanks
              Nothing can be done about that on the forum. You will have to file a ticket for that.
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

your servers are ****** up again sort it out

Comment

We're NOT ready for this CW!!! Please change the date and make it on 28th May. Time is too short for even finish 5 dimensions. Besides isn't it God's Descent first before CW. Please stop messing with the schedules. We are NOT paying you that much to get ripped off!!!
                  Thank you!
                  Player Name: DarkRanger
                  Class: Archer
                  Game Spouse: JuXta
                  BR: Secret :P
                  Server: S162 - Ebonmoss
                  Guild: Slayers

"I am NOT a DUDE!! My favorite color is Purple"

Comment

Casher wars again its a wast of time never match with the br and rewards for who cant pass its cra.p

Comment

Good luck and have fun.

Zairah || Guild Aryavart || S567 Hall of Elelior

Comment

what about rankings, will they be fixed and include everybody or it will stay the same?
                        since the emergency maintenance on May 9th, i do not see anymore for example ashira, quorax, justraven, alci, etc
                        thankyou

Comment

extend participations....more spot at finals

Comment

No Battle Chests On Sale, no CW icon , No Cw Tomorrow?

Or Is There Another Maintenance Planned For Tomorrow Also To Add It ?

Comment

Level 49 Archer
                              BR 150k

Comment

Working...
                              X