Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug Report Mega-Thread: League of Angels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Character is not exactly sitting on "Celestial King".

Comment

still havent received anything regarding this issues!!!!!REALLY?!?!?!?
      and please no more "PLEASE BE PATIENCE" thingy cos i run out of patience!!!!!

Comment

I am currently experiencing a bug where I accidentally clicked on another alliance when I was already in one and now I can read their chat and mine. It is confusing me and I would like for you guys to fix the bug and compensate us for it.

R2games.com Server: ua8 Character name: Shadowfire Alliance: Maid Revenge

Comment

hot events and tycoon are broken. pls fix it

Comment

i'm having the same problem with hot events and tycoon not functioning properly, nothing shows up in hot events at all and it takes forever to collect point rewards on tycoon.

Comment

ans yet again is hot events and tycoon not working :S

Comment

My Alliance Deputy Leader was booted from our divine realm alliance during the alliance glitch. I had to accept her back but she lost all donation points. This needs to be remedied for her asap. Her name is Duchess (server 52 Lok Bridge on the Facebook platform). I have attached screenshots of her donations points both before and after. She needs her points adjusted back to what they were prior to the glitch. Our alliance name is HelloKitty.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Duchess.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	188.2 KB
ID:	1716404

Name:	Duchess2.jpg
Size:	183.3 KB
ID:	1716405

Please look into this and fix it asap. Thanks.

IGN: MizUndrstd
                Server: s4
                Guild: HelloKitty

Comment

Wyrm Race in Little Helper, not work.

Comment

Name:	Screenshot.png
Size:	743.4 KB
ID:	1716483Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot-1.png
Size:	919.4 KB
ID:	1716484

Demonic war is not registering attacks and it keeps telling me to refresh but after the 5th time of refreshing i figured it was a bug.
                    Server [S113] Fae Summit

Comment

when inherit Styx => Serrin gone 2000exp evolve, is it possible to prevent or to write somewhere, that the experience of evolution lost inheritance improvements. Seraph's Stone, not a cheap resource.

Comment

I receive free diamonds from offers but have not gotten any rewards from omnipotence. This has been going on for 3 days. Also the last blitz in gauntlet will not allow anyone to kill the wolves and that has been going on for at least a month.

Comment

I cannot access the zeus sword that I won in the last tycoon. It shows in my inventory but not in my forge

Comment

After server merge S69 - ub7, I inherited Glacia into Aoede, like I have done for last week.

I got a data base error...

Now the screen no longer populates when I go to the Angels page, see below. Viewing my angel list via the party icon - Glacia is now no longer in my list.

Plus with the consume regain reward we have ATM due to merge - I will miss out on 1200 free serapth stones today and 1200 tomorrow that is 2400 lost due to this bug plus glacia lost which is not such an issue but still....

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	287.4 KB
ID:	1716685
                            S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
                            IGN ShadowKnyght
                            lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

I have the same Angel problem as Shadowblayd above - it also has this Null - level 0 angel in my party which results in failed battles.

I was inheriting an angel Fortuna into some other one (can't remember now),

This Null angel takes all my guardian angels from my party also. Maraminx - Server ua39 - R2.

Name:	2015-09-02 00_30_21-[S155] Io's Exhoration-League of Angels at R2Games.com ?- Microsoft Ed.png
Size:	756.3 KB
ID:	1716688
                              Last edited by Maraminx; 09-01-2015, 06:58 PM.

Comment

I cannot access page 3 and 4 of my weapons in forge. Page 3 is a copy of page 2 and page 4....Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-02 18_26_04-.png
Size:	375.5 KB
ID:	1716710Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-02 18_24_09-.png
Size:	366.9 KB
ID:	1716708Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-02 18_24_30-.png
Size:	356.8 KB
ID:	1716709