Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bug Report Mega-Thread: League of Angels

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my problem is i cant log in fast anymore

Comment

I have a problem with the Divine Realm when the going does not work

Comment

CS battle and TA both count down with no matches and Divine Realm wont load in ub9 since the merge...

AzureLight
        ub9 (formerly S92-endless sea)

Comment

Originally posted by 4nik8 View Post
          I cannot access page 3 and 4 of my weapons in forge. Page 3 is a copy of page 2 and page 4....[ATTACH=CONFIG]148543[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]148541[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]148542[/ATTACH]
          why can't I still access page 3 and 4 of my forge? It has been over 2 weeks and I still have no access to the zeus sword I got in tycoon. Fix this bug please ASAP.

Comment

STILL can't access Divine realm and TA STILL not working....several of us have submitted tickets on these issues with no answers as well......would be nice to at least get an acknowledgement that someone is aware of the problem and doing something to fix it instead of just leaving us hanging in limbo!!!

Originally posted by R256409753 View Post
            CS battle and TA both count down with no matches and Divine Realm wont load in ub9 since the merge...

AzureLight
            ub9 (formerly S92-endless sea)

Comment

well we can now access Divine Realm but CS COM has log fail erroe and CS Wyrm can join but can't attack other wyrms and it's not giving out rewards when you finish the race as well.....

Originally posted by R256409753 View Post
              STILL can't access Divine realm and TA STILL not working....several of us have submitted tickets on these issues with no answers as well......would be nice to at least get an acknowledgement that someone is aware of the problem and doing something to fix it instead of just leaving us hanging in limbo!!!

Comment

europa is missing gemology rewords i done 20k gemology and i dont get rewoeds from hot events please fix it

Comment

any timeline when the ring stun bug is fixed?

Comment

where is the old ticket system link?

Comment

Cross Server Team Arena on server S247 Seventh Oasis will not load - just takes away turns. We are not able to use it at all. My char is mystery lvl 73. see attached printscreen

Comment

IGN kaneki ub14 i lost 585 craft point i have that point last event but now it back too deafult 50 enegy only.

Comment

I saw something interresting and got a screen shot but it's a bit to big to upload here any suggestions ?

dragoon ub15
                          Last edited by R273513933; 09-11-2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Cross Server Team Arena is not working on server S247 Seventh Oasis. this is the 2nd day in a row. please fix this, very frustrating!

Comment

screen shot for Team Arena after entering arena
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	Team Arena not loading 9-11-15 server S247 mystery.png
Views:	1
Size:	554.6 KB
ID:	1716945

Comment

The Craft Master is not stored energy bought for coupons, always updating 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X