• Show
Clear All

• Bug Report Mega-Thread: Crystal Saga

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bug-Reports-Forum-Guidelines.png
Views:	15
Size:	129.3 KB
ID:	1772938

In this thread, we will collect information for any bug or game issue in Crystal Saga. Please read this post in its entirety and check if your issue has already been reported before posting. Our goal is to facilitate bug reports effectively and understanding how to use this thread will help expedite issue reports.

The purpose of this thread

The purpose of this thread is to provide one place for reported and confirmed bugs as well as supporting information. This thread will include one example of each bug or glitch, along with documentation, a clear description, and other various supporting information. This will enable all of our players to know that a bug has been reported and acknowledged.

Players are asked to open a supporting thread (or link an existing one if it exists) to give players a place to expand on the original report and provide additional information. If someone has submitted your issue successfully, please visit the accompanying link and post your information there.

How to submit an issue on this thread

When reporting a bug, there are a few pieces of information that are completely necessary. Also, please report only one bug per post. If you need to report more than one bug, report each bug in a separate post. *Please note* Your request will be deleted if it does not include ALL of the following information:

-A screenshot clearly displaying the issue: The nature of most bugs require a screenshot or video. We realize that getting a screenshot or video after the fact is impossible, so we want to get all of our players in the habit to hit that “screen capture” button if they notice something out of the ordinary. If you require a tutorial on an easy-to-use Screenshot program, you can visit our guide here: r2gam.es/1wkyT48 You can find a tutorial on a video capture program here: r2gam.es/1KlOF3d

-Character information: We need to check your character data, and this should be included with your preliminary report. Please include your character name, server, server timezone, and platform (Kabam, R2, Kongregate, Armor, etc).

-A clear description of the problem: What server date and time did this happen? What game function is this in? What steps do we need to take to reproduce this bug? Did you notice anything else out of the ordinary? (These are just some of the questions that help paint a full picture of a bug report.

-Bug Classification: For a full detailing of how to classify a bug, you can visit our guide here - r2gam.es/1B0M5ye. Most bugs fall under “functional”, “graphical”, or “language”. Is the issue with a specific game function, does it interfere with game/UI graphics, or is there Chinese/language bleeding into each other?

-A link to a supporting thread for this issue: whether you need to create a thread or someone already has, we want to give players (and us!) a place to talk about bugs more at length and provide additional evidence to support a report. If a thread about this issue exists, please include it. If not, we either encourage you to make a separate thread for this purpose or have our Moderators add the link after your submission has been posted.

Some things to remember

This is a place for bug reporting and collection, so please only include necessary information in your report. Please refrain from expressing your frustrations, requesting updates, slander, or anything not specific to reporting a bug. We want to do our best at fixing all issues, and this means handling issues of high priority first. We always prioritize game-breaking issues as first to fix, and then lower priorities as the problem becomes less severe; fixes of low priority issues will be slower than an issue that “breaks the game”.

We can rarely provide a timeline for a fix or compensation. We always want to fix issues sooner rather than later, but timelines may come down to “we’re working on it”. We need to confirm and identify a bug, suggest a potential fix, and then wait for a fix to be implemented. We will not give timelines for fixes or compensation until a fix has been made or compensation has been decided, and will be announced through official game channels.

Any updates from R2 staff, Mentors/Vets, GMs, or Moderators will be done so on the supporting thread and may be sporadic. Please be patient with all GMs or Moderators as we are typically dealing with multiple issues simultaneously. We pass on information from other parties to our players, so everything we know, you know. If you don’t get an update after a few days, poke one of us for an update!

Current Issues

Below is a list of the current, confirmed issues. If you are experiencing one of the problems below, please click the corresponding link to add your information.

Resolved Issues

Comment

Please read the "How to submit an issue on this thread" section again and adjust your reports accordingly.

If discussion needs to happen about an issue, please create/find a thread for that issue. This thread was intended to be a running list summary of current bugs in the game, not a suggestion or complaint thread.
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-10-2016, 02:52 AM.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I got the wrong idea I suppose. My bad
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Peerless Hero Enchanting a Bug?

Just noticed some people are upgrading Peerless Hero Set, and based on the enchantment that pop up in wc, i think he is not using Exquisite Enchantment Crystal from 16-18. Is this a bug? Because i know how hard it is to enchant and even impossible to use Dragon Crystals only from plus 17-18.

Here's the screenshot!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Peerless hero.png
Views:	1
Size:	177.0 KB
ID:	1936205

Appreciate your reply. Thanks

Comment

In the Adventurous System, after sending my companions on a 24h trip, the Time Remaining says 29h (see photo).
            Also in Companion window, e at the end of Endurance is cut, but that doesn't affect the functionality.

Comment

I will need an in-game time-stamped video documentation showing what you are selecting and the issue with the time listed, please.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
              X