Sylph Expedition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Expedition

ok just want to say something about lvl 20 of sylph expedition...
    dont use Fire and Dark sylph there u cant pass that lvl with those sylph no mather how strong they are.. all their atacks have value of 1.
    use Water , Light and Electro.

Good luck.
    Last edited by girgle180; 05-20-2015, 01:50 PM.
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Don't you mean lv20 - Bahamut

Comment

yea... it's insane.... thx for the tip

Comment

yes , lvl 20 , thanks for corecting that.. il edit post.
        Alchemist

S-287
        1M+BR Mage

Comment

its immune to patk. you probably didn't notice that 15 happens to be immune to matk

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
            its immune to patk. you probably didn't notice that 15 happens to be immune to matk
            Yep, that combo is pretty rough for anyone who has only one or maybe two strong sylphs. Only way I'll be able to pass both in a run is by careful use of skills. Any maybe borrowing a more powerful sylph will help

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Yep, that combo is pretty rough for anyone who has only one or maybe two strong sylphs. Only way I'll be able to pass both in a run is by careful use of skills. Any maybe borrowing a more powerful sylph will help
              that feature is good for server who have friend with monstrous sylph
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Wish I read this post few hours ago I died there cos I had 4 patk sylphs haha
                Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
                s371 Harmony

Comment

totally offtopic i want to say that some of the bosses look awesome, shame our sylph evolutions dont
                  THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Do you really want more awesome looking sylph evolutions with more fancy animations? Cause there isn't already a massive lag issue?
                    Whiners gotta whine...

Comment

Originally posted by _Ashira_ View Post
                      Do you really want more awesome looking sylph evolutions with more fancy animations? Cause there isn't already a massive lag issue?

You got the lag whether you like it or not, might as well look awesome while doing it... lol

Comment

why more lag? same lag, just boss models look much better than our pokemons
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                          You got the lag whether you like it or not, might as well look awesome while doing it... lol
                          ^^ was looking for a comment like this.. wasn't disappointed XD
                          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

How come Odin doesn't work on Bahamut?

I just stalled out on Level 20 Sylph Expedition even when using a friend's Odin in my group. As a Light/Dark Sylph, shouldn't it have both PATK and MATK?

Comment

No matter what the skill description says, the skills that carry over from Gaia/Hecate (and have a 'dark' icon) still seem to count solely as patk for that boss, and the 'light' skills are matk. So if your friend's Odin has skills like Beam Sword or Divine Prayer, rack those up next time you face 20.

(and careful with the 4 month necros )
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                              X