Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

League of Angels 5/21 Update – New Angel Frigg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix world boss that is bull s the way they messed it up. i was hitting almost 200 mil now its only 83 mil hits. its always for the mages this is really messed up this is why half of the player quit this game

Comment

lol, peoples complained that wb lasted a few seconds, forum DAMN full of topics to make WB STRONGER! Now that they are stronger, no, it's not good, you broke it, I can't test my internet speed! OMG I can't brag how much damage I deal any more! OMG I am so retarded for always complaining!! The hell with all, they finally did something right with WB and no, it's not good enough... I am getting worked out here, wonder how the mods are taking it.
      IGN: Zephyr
      S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

i like new wb, but have some question, first day i was doing 11-20 mill per attack, next day it was droped to 4-5 (mystic class) but other that use patk doing same dmg as day before. so it is just buffed mdef for wb or it will be randomly to make one day mages do greater dmg other patk classes?
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

they increased the mdef to match the pdef. The damage you deal will vary depending on what type of hero you have. Some player may have a whole party all made up of mages, some will have a mix of a main consisting of a mage and the rest of the party heroes made of patk.
          to file a ticket

Comment

hi admin please repeat event serrin thanks

Comment

It is not up to me to repeat me but I will forward your suggestion.
              to file a ticket

Comment

the game is to slow right now and is very hard to get in the game

Comment

people complaining about loss of damage in wb use your demonic war setup and its fine... btw love new wb but it is geared towards the heavy cashers they will get fusion gems etc a lot faster making them almost impossible to catch up with like with a lvl 8 fusion gem would take someone placed 4th-10th a month to get 1 gem (cant remeber if they cost 28 cores ),same person coming first everyday which is happening on my server gets 5 cores a day he will get 4 fusion gems a month or cherubs need to find a way to balance it out maybe reduce 1st place to 4 cores and raise the lower ranks to 2 cores.do like the card flip though in 3 days won the maximum diamonds twice
                  IGN : psychosis
                  Level : 94
                  Class : archer
                  Battle Rating 14mil BR
                  Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
                  Guild : wintergarden

Comment

Yeah lag is a problem in other games too, too much graphics...

Comment

Hello I can not use cashU account to buy a diamond inside the game
                      Always receive this message after every attempt buy. (You have canceled the the Order)

Comment

Use a different payment method.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

i save all my diamonds then when i open my LOA its all gone what happen,. DAMMIT I'M SO UPSET RIGHT NOW

Comment

for the creator of this game

i lost all my diamonds grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr after i save for so long,. IM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW

Comment

nice

nice seems interesting

Comment

Working...
                              X