[Insight Guide] Mount Fusion Advanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
    I wasn't talking about that, her logic was wrong and thats evident. I'm saying, using loads of kyubis to make the next gen still works but isn't the brightest idea
    That can be debated, never know when r2 ninja patches stuff that they've seen/heard from somewhere so that's not exactly too safe method.
    Red is the new Green.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
      I think mods have access to test server from time to time.

Just an assumption because she said "I actually did this several times, and i even did it with a turtle." I'll just wait for her screenshots.
      She's wrote paragraphs lol, you think she wouldn't message as soon as she can to prove us wrong?

and @Slayerino Ofc it isn't the safe method but it works right now lol and it should be like that anyway, white stats are important in the game and green stats are always altered.. If they were to combine them.. Then everyone would be really strong and we'd have mounts that give like 100% per merge.
      Gen 2 or Gen 3 would give like 200% or even 300% lol
      It should always be how it orginally is
      Server: (S73)Green Plains
      IGN: (S73)Aura
      Level: 180 eido
      Class: Rogue
      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Okay. So, the reason that I had not responded is because I was not at home with access to my computer. Kind of hard to post screenshots that are on my personal computer when I dont have access to my personal computer. Sorry that I said I would show you my personal results yesterday and it took me until today for me to get them up there for you. But I am here now, and I will show you my results now.

So both of the mounts that I am about to show you, both are Gen 2 Kyubi. All of the mounts that were used for fusion were Unfed Level 1 Mounts. Just want to add that in there as the way that I saw the stats transfer, leveling and feeding your mount would change the stats.

___Gen 2 Purebred:_______________________________________ Gen 2 Turtle bred Kyubi
        Click image for larger version

Name:	purebred.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.7 KB
ID:	1713545 _________________________ Click image for larger version

Name:	turtlebred.jpg
Size:	53.1 KB
ID:	1713546

Im pretty sure that you can see the huge difference in those stats. That was making the Turtle bred mount using your formula. Exactly the same formula. Because this was not the first time that I had heard that it was possible to do this. And I was being asked if it was true. Obviously, I could not give adequate advice on the matter if I was not confident in my answers. Still, if I am wrong and you can show me where I am wrong, then I will gladly change my opinion. But sadly, having tried both methods previously, and seeing the massive difference in stats between the two. I will stick by my opinion of it being best to do purebred. Not to mention, those stats are going to be much much better with leveled and fed mounts. In fact... (Just went to my home server because I know someone that did it with leveled and fed Kyubi)

This is a Kyubi when it has been Leveled and fed for Fusion:

Name:	flashmount.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	1713547

Do what you will with the information that I have given you guys. I hope that you can see what I am talking about. And who knows. We might both be right, and we might both be wrong and the right answer is stuck somewhere in the middle.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

LadyJo this is the Gen2 Kyubi you posted

I can see by the stats it is not s pure beard

This is a Gen2 Kyubi PURE bread off my server

As you can see, the Pure bread wins by a LONG shot

Once you have made 2 Gen1 Kyubis the white stats count for nothing its all about the green status on these mounts, as the green ADD together. So the higher you can get your Green stats on the Gen1s the better your Gen2 will be.

BlazingAngel is very correct in her post, the only time the white stats count for anything is when you are making Gen1 that is it, because its 40% of these white stats that give the Green starting point stats, once you have the green stats it all goes off this
          Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-04-2015, 10:26 PM.
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

The layout still applys to any mount, Whether it's Kilin or Kyubi or even a new mount r2 makes. You've done it a longer way, because you thought white and green stats are accumilated to create that specific mount and you're probably scared of not getting the max bonus... It's true xD People do that!
            We're giving another option, instead of thinking both green and white stats combine, we've only seen the white stats get transferred, if it really was combined (White + Green) we'd see a bigger % increase don't you think?
            Okay, So I am just going to clarify what I meant for the stat transfers. I was NOT saying that the white stats do not matter. What I am saying is that the white stats DO matter when you are making a Gen 1. The white stats of your SECONDARY mount count, because 40% of the white stats transfer and become the green stats of your Gen 1. AFTER you have a Gen 1 is when the white stats no longer matter. Because when you fuse two Gen 1 mounts together, the Green Stats of each of them will ADD together. I will sit here tonight for a little bit and make another Gen 2 Purebred Kyubi (identical to the one that I posted a screenshot of) and Fuse a Gen 3 for you guys so that you can see what a Purebred Gen 3 Kyubi looks like, and we can also check on the stat transfer rate.

Like I said I am all about helping.
            And I am hoping that making a Gen 3 will help.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post

Once you have made 2 Gen1 Kyubis the white stats count for nothing its all about the green status on these mounts, as the green ADD together. So the higher you can get your Green stats on the Gen1s the better your Gen2 will be.

BlazingAngel is very correct in her post, the only time the white stats count for anything is when you are making Gen1 that is it, because its 40% of these white stats that give the Green starting point stats, once you have the green stats it all goes off this
              Now if you take a closer look at those 2 screenshots you will notice that LadyJos white stats of the fox are 5 or so % higher than the Kyubi you posted. So there isn't any real difference.

Name:	Kyubi.png
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	1713550

That's a screenshot of a kyubi where player used Lvl 20 fox + lvl 1 turtle as secondary mount for second gen 1 mount, clearly if green + green add up for gen2 those results should be much worse?

Also if what BlazingAngel and Apoloymi are saying is true then its ok to fuse:

Kyubi + lvl 20 Kyubi = Gen 1 Kyubi

Turtle + Lvl 20 Kyubi = Gen 1 turtle

Gen 1 Kyubi + Gen 1 turtle = Gen 2 kyubi for best results because the white stats of secondary gen 1 mount don't matter?

Clearly that shouldn't be right because when you go to fuse it says 40% transfer rate. If its green stats + green stats when you getting gen 2 mount then there's something wrong with fusing.But there's also possibility that something changed in fusing and as per usual players have to figure it out on their own.

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
              Okay, So I am just going to clarify what I meant for the stat transfers. I was NOT saying that the white stats do not matter. What I am saying is that the white stats DO matter when you are making a Gen 1. The white stats of your SECONDARY mount count, because 40% of the white stats transfer and become the green stats of your Gen 1. AFTER you have a Gen 1 is when the white stats no longer matter. Because when you fuse two Gen 1 mounts together, the Green Stats of each of them will ADD together. I will sit here tonight for a little bit and make another Gen 2 Purebred Kyubi (identical to the one that I posted a screenshot of) and Fuse a Gen 3 for you guys so that you can see what a Purebred Gen 3 Kyubi looks like, and we can also check on the stat transfer rate.

Like I said I am all about helping.
              And I am hoping that making a Gen 3 will help.
              May I know how long ago did you do these tests?
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2015, 11:36 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I dont know, a month ago. But the screenshot of the Gen 2 from my server, that one is not nearly as old. And he made it after speaking to me, and creating it gave him the same results.

Comment

I dont know, a month ago. But the screenshot of the Gen 2 from my server, that one is not nearly as old. And he made it after speaking to me, and creating it gave him the same results.

Well I got my gen 2 about a month or two after I posted this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....93-Super-Kyubi thread so almost a year ago and the fox on screenshot I posted above is around 6months old so I might as well be wrong now and fusing changed -_-

If green + green add up when you getting gen 2 or 3 mount there shouldn't be transfer rate 40% on fuse screen because its misleading.
                  Last edited by R2349858; 06-04-2015, 11:46 PM.

Comment

I might want to point out that the difference in the white stats could be based on feeding. Mount food enhances white stats. Since I would random a guess that LadyJo has had her Gen 2 longer than the screenshot of the Lvl 20 Gen 2 from my server, then I am also going to guess that she has fed that mount considerably more.

Comment

I might want to point out that the difference in the white stats could be based on feeding. Mount food enhances white stats. Since I would random a guess that LadyJo has had her Gen 2 longer than the screenshot of the Lvl 20 Gen 2 from my server, then I am also going to guess that she has fed that mount considerably more.
                      You are right, I forgot about mount food for a moment. Either way I'm just wait with till new morphs to mount are released before getting gen 3 and will feed them all to lvl 20 just to be 100% sure, never know when things might change again. For the record you convinced me that your theory about fusing is correct one (for now at least :P)

Comment

LOL, The saddest thing. Not trying to convince you. If I am flawed I want to know it. And there is still the chance that I am wrong. Hell, it might be some strange reasons for stat transfers that none of us will EVER figure out. All I know is that after the testing that I have done, the best way to do it, for the strongest possible mount, is to go pure bred. That is what I know for a fact. But when it comes to the exact transfer rate, I dont know exactly right now. You guys have for sure raised sufficient doubt in my head on the transfer rate. Honestly though, I am pretty sure that I was right when I said about all of us being a little wrong and a little right. I think that the true answer for the stat transfer rate is somewhere in the middle.

Comment

LOL You do know that person used mount food on the secondary Or else the healing % on the mount would have increased too? Duhh
                          Furthermore, if you actually did some maths, if you what you're saying is "correct" that person should be getting 75% + 75% = 140% attack on the mount only on 2nd gen. (Adding white+green rightttt?)
                          She isn't correct, and i don't know what she's done to her mounts to get it that way lol, i highly doubt you've used the method set.
                          My primary mount has been fed to increase it's white stats so thats why it's higher % than others.
                          It's like this Apolyomi, if i used the kyubi i have now, with those white stats and fused it, my green stats would increase on the primary mount, don't you agree?

Green stats DO NOT combine with white stats and transfer at Gen 2 or 3.

+ This mount fusion isn't so old, it's only been a few months since i merged it (Hard to get mount fusion orbs in a new server)

K - Rino

Comment

LOL You do know that person used mount food on the secondary Or else the healing % on the mount would have increased too? Duhh
                            Furthermore, if you actually did some maths, if you what you're saying is "correct" that person should be getting 75% + 75% = 140% attack on the mount only on 2nd gen. (Adding white+green rightttt?)
                            She isn't correct, and i don't know what she's done to her mounts to get it that way lol, i highly doubt you've used the method set.
                            My primary mount has been fed to increase it's white stats so thats why it's higher % than others.
                            It's like this Apolyomi, if i used the kyubi i have now, with those white stats and fused it, my green stats would increase on the primary mount, don't you agree?

Green stats DO NOT combine with white stats and transfer at Gen 2 or 3.

+ This mount fusion isn't so old, it's only been a few months since i merged it (Hard to get mount fusion orbs in a new server)
                            Blazing Angel is NOT saying that the white stats combine with green to make Gen2 or Gen3 **Facedesk** She has said it twice now I believe and i have also said it, that the white stats ONLY count when make a GEN1, when you are making a GEN2 the white stats mean NOTHING its just the GREEN, the same with GEN3 WHITE stats mean NOTHING just GREEN as the GREEN COMBINE when making Gen2 and Gen3.

I am working on my Gen2 using the method posted by Blazing Angel, The person who made that Gen2 used the method by Blazing Angel and he is now working on his Gen3 pure bread mount using the method by Blazing Angel.

AFTER you have 2 Gen1 mount and you are fusing them to make your Gen2 the white stats mean nothing at all, its all about the Green Stats. I can even go and buy 4 turtles right now, take SS of each one, I will not feed or level them, so all 4 will be equal level1 mounts, I will then fuse them all together and take SS of each stage post them on here and show you if you still not believe it. Or you can make your Gen3 your way and end up with a poor mount...you choice
                            Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-05-2015, 09:35 AM.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

This is making my head hurt...I'll just wait before touching mount fusion an all x.x
                              There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Codawg
                              Server: Celestial Haven
                              Guild: BrimStone
                              Class: Beastmaster
                              Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
                              Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
                              Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

I am working on my Gen2 using the method posted by Blazing Angel, The person who made that Gen2 used the method by Blazing Angel and he is now working on his Gen3 pure bread mount using the method by Blazing Angel.

AFTER you have 2 Gen1 mount and you are fusing them to make your Gen2 the white stats mean nothing at all, its all about the Green Stats. I can even go and buy 4 turtles right now, take SS of each one, I will not feed or level them, so all 4 will be equal level1 mounts, I will then fuse them all together and take SS of each stage post them on here and show you if you still not believe it. Or you can make your Gen3 your way and end up with a poor mount...you choice
                                You can barely see the difference if you use pure bred turtles lol they have pretty much 1% or 0.5% stats LOL We can settle this with higher stat % mounts (People are still fusing their mounts together)
                                I never said BlazingAngels process will not get you the end mount. I'm saying that her way IS the same as doing it the way i said it. Your friend can do whatever because IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Pure bred or not, those GREEN STATS DO NOT COUNT AFTER GEN 1!!
                                You're selling yourself a dream that it makes a difference, you haven't even explained anything using any forms of numerical data, you just keep dismissing what i say. You've sent me a picture of your friends mount, and started saying it's pure bred. Sure it's pure bred but he used MOUNT FOOD
                                to get his green stats like that BECAUSE WHITE STATS ARE WHAT MATTER! You can tell him to make a pure 3rd gen mount and i'll get a screen shot from loads of different server players with Gen 3 using the way i set out, just to prove that GREENNNNN STATS DOOOO NOTTTT MATTERRRR when merging.

Making it the way i set out WILL NOT lessen the pet in any way and many would tell you.
                                Last edited by LadyJo; 06-05-2015, 09:38 AM.

K - Rino

Comment

Working...
                                X