Level 50 legendary set event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
    That's not really helpful then, is it. Please file one yourself and remember to write down the ticket number.
    Having this kind of sarcastic attitude is what's not very helpful, and getting us to make pointless screenshots and quote ticket numbers etc. is unnecessary. This is not an individual player's issue but rather a server problem, as is indicated by the fact that many people all have the same issue. I have issued a ticket, the first reply was:

"GM: Dear Player Thank you for reporting us your concern. Can you please provide us a screenshot to prove that you really have all the requirements that are needed on this event .Thank you -R2Games Team"

So rather than look at what might be causing the issue, they first need proof that I am not lying and trying to scam them, nice way to treat your customers. So after submitting a screenshot I received this reply:

"GM: Dear Player Thank you you for your reply. Let us inform you that you cant claim the reward if you will not synthesize 15 to 28 days after your server release and during the event only.. We hope that this was clear .Thank you -R2Games Team"

Now I'm starting to get a little annoyed. 1stly, the server isn't 28 days old. It's your server, look at the date it opened rather than making pointless comments. 2ndly all of my level 50 set I received from the event "Level 40 Epic Set Exchange" which is running concurrent to the event that is bugged. Every lvl 50 item that I've received was received during the time that the event in question "Level 50 Legendary Set" was running. But of course the R2Games Team should already know this because surely they would know which events run at what times on any given server. And lastly, if indeed I can't claim on this event they how did I manage to get collect the first reward for having 1 level 50 set piece?

The R2Games Team are fully aware that this is a error with the event, so are they going to do something about it or not? A straight answer, rather than desperately trying to find reasons that the player is ineligible would be appreciated.

Many thanks.

Comment

I agree with R2.

The way my tickets have been handled has been appauling imo.

None of the responses I've recieved have been in any way helpful or informative... Rather they try to make it seem like I've done something wrong...

Comment

should consider yourselves lucky lol, when this event was on my server(577) we didn't get legend 50 gear, it was only normal & 40 set had to be remade through the event so ended up having 2 40 sets

Comment

Think your missing the point minimeeee.....we have the event....no one can collect it ....at least if we could get the 2 lots of 40 gear we could sell one for gold

Comment

R2 Games Team are a bunch of liars, here is my conversation with them about my ticket:

Dear Player
            Thank you you for your reply. Let us inform you that you cant claim the reward if you will not synthesize 15 to 28 days after your server release and during the event only.. We hope that this was clear .Thank you
            -R2Games Team
            Dear R2Games Team,
            Thank you for your reply. Let me inform you that the server "Glitterhold" is less than 28 days old, as you well know. Also all of my level 50 items were received during the event "Level 40 Epic Set Exchange", which as you also know, runs concurrent with the event in question, "Level 50 Legendary Set". As pointed out in my original ticket, I did receive the 1st reward for having 1 level 50 item, but since gaining the 2nd, 3rd and 4th items I have not been able to collect the applicable rewards for them. The event is still running now, and has a further 7 days left on it, so I am well within the time constraints of the event. Further more, I am aware that I am not the only person that has this issue and has raised a ticket for it. I now have all 4 items of the Legendary Set, and therefore am owed; 10 x Lvl 7 Luck Stones, 10 x Lvl 8 Luck Stones, 10 x Lvl 9 Luck Stones, 60 x Lvl 2 Refinement Crystals, 3.6M Gold, 2.0M Daru. I look forward to receiving these items sometime in the near future.
            Dear Player
            Thank you for your reply. Let us inform you that after doing some investigation in our system we see and confirmed that you synthesize your equipment 2 hours before the event. So you cant really collect the rewards. Thank you
            -R2Games Team
            It is impossible that I acquired the items 2 hours prior to the event as you say, for a number of reasons:
            The events "Activity 4: Online Bonus", "Activity 8: Lvl. 50 Legendary Set Collection" and "Activity 9: Lvl. 40 Legendary Set Exchange" all start and finish at the same time "Duration: Ends at 23:59 (Server Time), 15 - 28 days after server is released".
            In order to gain the Lvl 50 set items in the first place, I needed to collect 5 Glint of Enchantment, of which only 3 can be collected each day, so it would be the second day of the event before I could aquire my 1st piece of Lvl. 50 equipment.
            As I have already stated in previous communications with you, my 1st Lvl. 50 item I was able to receive the reward for the "1 piece". It was my subsequent items that I have yet to recieve the rewards for. How could I claim on the 1st item, but then the 2nd, 3rd and 4th items all be made 2 hours too early for the event? This makes no sense.
            Please show me evidence that I synthesized my equipment 2 hours before the event as you claim, because I very much doubt it and am mystified as to where you get this information.Thanks.
            Dear Player
            Thank your reply. We are sorry but nothing can be done here. That was our findings in our system. Thank you
            -R2Games Team
            Dear R2Games Team,
            Please provide me with proof of this, such as a screenshot.
            Thankyou.
            Dear Player
            Thank you for your reply. Please kindly check our screenshot that we attached on this ticket. That was the date and time when you synthesize, Thank you
            -R2Games Team
            The screenshot they sent was for a LEVEL 40 item. Coincidentally, this also shows that sending them screenshots is unnecessary as they already have the relevant information. It also proves that their previous comment about me synthesising my equipment 2 hours before the event was complete ********, the screenshot they sent me was several days before the event. Anyway, the conversation continues....

Congratulations, that's a lvl 40 robe. The reward is for synthesising Lvl 50 items not Lvl 40. So again, do you have any real proof?
            Dear Player
            Thank you for your reply, We would like to say sorry to our last reply to you. Please kindly wait patiently and we will forward this to our developers. Thank you
            -R2Games Team
            ok 2 days have passed, where are my rewards for obtaining lvl 50 legendary items?
            Dear Player
            We are sorry for the late reply. Please kindly wait patiently because we already added your account for the compensation of the Lvl 50 Legendary set reward. We hope that you understand. Thank you.
            -R2Games Team
            This last reply was 2 days ago, on the 2nd June. So after being caught out for lying they decided to admit that I am indeed due the rewards from the event. So now let's just see if this "compensation" ever actually materialises.
            Last edited by R292479292; 06-04-2015, 01:23 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

There is no possible way that their system would show me synthesizing the equipment 2 hours before the event started. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that the R2Games Team have blatantly lied about this fact. I had only just reached level 50 when the event started, and yet they maintain that I was able to synthesise a full set of level 50 legendary gear without the use of the Lvl. 40 gear exchange event that runs concurrent. Utter rubbish. Shame on you R2Games Team for making up such blatant lies instead of just issuing appropriate rewards when they have been achieved. A total disgrace!

Comment

Unluckily R2 are not prepared to admit that everybody on S587 is having or has had the same problems since the maintenance last week. They try to fob off individuals who submit tickets with lies and falsifications. Unluckily, not everyone reads or reacts to the forum so they think that they can get away with it. I lost the last two awards for the level 40 epics, submitted a ticket but got a reply with no number attached and have heard nothing more. I can no longer submit evidence as everything is now converted to lvl 50 epic gear and the 40 epic event has finished. I have received no rewards for the lvl50 epic gear event which is still running but see no point in putting in a ticket after the responses that have been received by other people. Maybe the lvl50 epic event will magically work after this maintenance but I am not holding my breath.

Comment

so what have we worked out from this.........ticket = pointless exercise in futility, r2 = not interested in sorting problems just want your money.......not really anything new is it?

Comment

Esme, Please tell R2 games, that due to the Maintenance, WE "WEEEEE" AS IN SERVER, Cannot claim more then 1 reward.
                    Others that made 50 gear after the Maintenance cannot even claim 1.
                    I've sent a ticket and it looks like it's still freaking unclear to them:

Hi Player, Please excuse us for the late response to this ticket.The event must be done before 10:00 of your official server time if this was done after that synthesizing or doing an exchange of item will no longer qualified to the system. The R2Games Team

Wutf is 10:00???? What is this support guy talking about?!?!?!? I explained him that we did not "Synthesize" the lvl 50 gear, WE EXCHANGED IT through the event.

Esme can you please clearify this to them? Supposedly my words in my ticket are not "wise" enough.
                    Also the event is only 2 days. Can we please get a solution?!?!
                    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
                    Server: S587, Glitterhold
                    BR: 348k
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

What's the number of that ticket?
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                        What's the number of that ticket?
                        number is: 344826 , I appreciate your assistance esme.
                        Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
                        Server: S587, Glitterhold
                        BR: 348k
                        Guild: Elysium
                        Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

guess were not gonna get any satisfaction on this then

Comment

Working...
                          X