X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 50 legendary set event

Hey R2games,

I would like to point something out here,
    As you can see on the below 2 pictures, i have 3 sets of lvl 50 legendary gear (exchanging it from the exchange event).
    But i can't collect 2 pieces in the level 50 legendary set event.

May i know what is going on now?

Care to explain R2? :P
    Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
    Server: S587, Glitterhold
    BR: 348k
    Guild: Elysium
    Sylph: Athena 1star

Alright Fenrir. The screen shots help incredibly and I notice this is for server 587 so that info is ticked off the list. I do have to ask though, did you make your level 50 legendary pieces during the event? If not then it will not let you claim.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      Alright Fenrir. The screen shots help incredibly and I notice this is for server 587 so that info is ticked off the list. I do have to ask though, did you make your level 50 legendary pieces during the event? If not then it will not let you claim.
      Thank you Magic, It's server 587 indeed. Sorry for not stating that out.
      Anyhow I did not "made" the gear, We exchanged it with the lvl 40 gear from the Lvl 40 to 50 exchange event.
      As you could see in the screenshot, i've collected 1 piece and that was the Armor (chestplate) one. When i exchange afterwards the Helmet/Brooch. i could not redeem them.
      And it was all when the event was running.

Comment

I have the exact same issue as stated above, claimed the lvl 50 gear during the event, was able to claim the reward for 1 set piece, but not able to claim any more.

Comment

i have exactly the same prob...same server...now have 3 pieces of leg gear and not able to claim for any

Comment

Yup same issue for me and everyone in my guild too.

This is also affecting the lvl 40 event quest, as I cannot claim the last reward for that even though I specifically made the last piece for the 50 exchange 3 days ago.

Whilst I do not have the 40 item now as it has been exchanged I am still owed that reward for the 40 set too.

I am now owed 3 rewards from these events in total, it will be 4 in 2 days...

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
              Bumping for an answer..

Comment

Has anyone made a ticket? If not, that's the first course of action.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Has anyone made a ticket? If not, that's the first course of action.
                  Yes, one of our guildies made a ticket, Although he/she can't remember the ticketnumber.

Comment

That's not really helpful then, is it. Please file one yourself and remember to write down the ticket number.
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                      That's not really helpful then, is it. Please file one yourself and remember to write down the ticket number.
                      Will do it now, Thank you!,

I'll update it as soon as i got the ticket number!

Comment

Update:

Made a new Ticket, number is: 344826
                        Btw, why could i add only 1 picture? When i click them both, only 1 get's through...

Comment

I made a ticket a few days ago about the issues with the lvl 50 and 50 set events (# 343562).

They requested I send a screen of the issue so because there is no facility for adding screens to the reply function I had to open another ticket.

It was promply closed down for being a duplicate issue...

I then have since been trying to reply using the reply function on the original ticket and it doesn't work.

I can't say I'm very happy about any of this....
                          Last edited by Over0422; 05-24-2015, 08:03 AM.

Comment

The easiest way for that is to use a website like tinypic or photobucket, and to simply post the URLs to the images in your ticket.

Comment

Good idea.

Never thought of that.

That is if I can even get it to work.

I'll give it a try though, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X