Fandala, Mysterious Monkey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fandala, Mysterious Monkey

I think the new place is great, but there are a few things I don't like.
    One being they are very hard to beat without the use of afk.
    Not being able to use afk in there leaves it to only a few people being able to do the Mysterious Monkey.
    All the new events you all are adding into the game aren't letting afk be used. That really takes away from the game in general. How can we do anything if everything doesn't allow afk?

Like corruption. Farming keys takes a very long time without afk as well.

Not cool.

The issue with AFKing in Wrangle, as notoriously mentioned since its launch, is that everyone will leave their alts on AFK throughout the entire event, acquire bound RM, synthesize higher level [unbound] runes, and then trade those to their mains for quicker Heraldry upgrades. That goes without saying that if AFK was enabled, alt abuse (something the team is trying to minimize) would have certainly skyrocketed as it did on the first day alone.

As for Corruption, AFKing was never an actual thing -- it was a glitch that, up until recently, was never addressed, which made it the "norm". Some players used AFKing in Corruption to justify their usage of AFKing in Wrangle, so the debug team figured they'd shoot down two birds with one stone.

Furthermore, our version of Crystal Saga is not meant to be an autopilot game. If you prefer a game with an automated system, you might want to consider EZPZ RPG, a 24/7 autopilot game we have available.
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I understand that it isn't meant to be an autopilot game.
      What does afking with an alt have to do with anything? You can't kill things with a tiny little alt.
      Even with a 70k attack you still have issues so what is a tiny little alt going to do? I don't comprehend what it is you're trying to justify because that is clearly a moot point.
      I still find that they are taking away the fun of this game. You're leaving the new place available to high ranking Guilds, and high ranking players as well. I don't find that it is fair. So, perhaps you ma'am should talk to them about that.

Another thing, this game is basically autopilot. You don't really have to do anything.
      You can afk in dungeons. In town. You can afk anywhere.
      Most people do NOT want to click and hit numbers all the time. We play for the people, we play as a relaxer. We play for something to do, but having to click and type and punch is quite frustrating. I don't mind doing it sometimes, but for things like the new place not being able to afk isn't very fun.
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-25-2015, 08:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You'll get stronger eventually and Rev isn't talking about those little alts you see with 5k attack, there are people that quit the server and give their toons to other players in the game, which are classed as alts.
        The older the server, the higher the % chance of getting a stronger "alt". Those are what can be used to kill them. Remmeber, this event isn't just for new-er servers but the entire game (The older servers too)
        So.. it's fair in a sense. Like i said, you'll get stronger.
        Yes, most people don't want to click numbers all day and so on, but the game isn't about level sitting all day in starglade hoping your toon magically gets strong. It's about time and hard work being earned gradually.
        So.. overall lol, if you really want some people afking on top of you while you try hunt for discs be my guest, vote against it. If not, then... Gotta deal with it and put like 20-30mins when you're bored in the game towards the farming.
        Server: (S73)Green Plains
        IGN: (S73)Aura
        Level: 180 eido
        Class: Rogue
        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by SJuzGotReal View Post
          What does afking with an alt have to do with anything?
          The ability to AFK/enter AFK Protection in Wrangle has everything to do with alt [abuse]. The following link contains a very detailed and valid player report concerning the issues surrounding the late AFK problem: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-AFK-bug-abuse

You can also take a peek at the pages of player discussion regarding the same controversy here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Server-Update

Comment

So, because they are screwing up we're all being punished?! That isn't fair!!!

Comment

It isn't necessarily "punishment". Think of it as a preventative means for what could have resulted in mass alt abuse. If the devs ignored the issues surrounding AFK in Wrangle, in due time, the results would've proven unfair to players who don't have strong alts. They'll use their alts to quickly upgrade their main's Heraldry, of which will then surpass those players who have limited/weaker/no alts.
              Last edited by Reverie; 05-26-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

And you think that's not already happening now? Because, I can tell you it is. How, do you think that certain players are very strong? Yes, cashing helps, but it isn't the soul cause. People abuse the game no matter what you do. However, it's like it's what you wish. Keep the weak weak, and the strong big and bad.

Comment

So all you did was make corr a giant pain. Thank you, r2, for reinforcing my opinion of you.

Edit: Fandango can still be abused by alts. r2 edited my post to make it not show how, but it can be.
                  Last edited by InfernalDaimen; 06-01-2015, 12:28 PM. Reason: r2 is silly.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
                    So all you did was make corr a giant pain. Thank you, r2, for reinforcing my opinion of you.
                    Cause, they don't really care about us at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X