+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

Ex-Forum Admin Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon probably wishes they were as cool as MemoryLane Stormaggedon's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Don't Let Your VIP Benefits Run Out. Re-Subscribe Now.

To our monthly subscription VIP users,
    R2 is currently in the process of fine-tuning its payment systems. As part of this process, all users who signed up for monthly subscription VIP benefits before April 10th will need to re-subscribe. In June all monthly subscription VIP accounts created before April 10th will naturally expire (see below for when), and no further automatic charges will be taken from players. To regain access to monthly subscription VIP privileges and bonuses, players will have to login to R2 and re-subscribe.

My monthly Subscription VIP Benefits Already Ran Out! What Do I Do?
    If your monthly subscription VIP benefits have already ran out, re-subscribe now by going to R2's store http://store.r2games.com/ and clicking on the VIP tab. You can also re-subscribe by clicking on the VIP button in game (see below).

Name:  es1.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  101.4 KB

The Good News
    Because of this inconvenience, we are rewarding ALL June monthly subscription VIP users -this includes users who registered for VIP privileges after April 10th as well as users who re-subscribed for VIP privileges in June- a special gift pack (specifically chosen to benefit VIPs). Read on to find out what's inside!
    Note: Only VIP monthly subscription users will receive this gift pack. Players that receive VIP benefits through single charges will not receive the gift pack.
    Gift Pack Collection: The gift pack will be sent within the first ten working days in July, and will be sent to players via in-game mail.

When Will My Monthly Subscription VIP Account Expire in June?
    Your monthly subscription VIP privileges will last until the day of the month you originally registered for monthly subscription VIP privileges on.
    For example: If you originally registered for monthly subscription VIP privileges on March 15th, your monthly subscription VIP privileges will last until June 15th.
    If you cannot remember which day you registered for monthly subscription VIP privileges on, just wait until your privileges run out and subscribe again.

If You Registered For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits After April 10th
    Your VIP accounts will be unaffected, and you do not need to re-subscribe. You will receive the special gift pack.

If You Are Registering For Monthly Subscription VIP Benefits For the First Time
    Good timing! You will receive the special gift pack.

Eternal Saga Gift Pack Details
    • Mount Aptitude Runes x3
    • Mount Evolve Pill x3
    • Spirit Protection Rune x3
    • Zodiac Pill x5
    • Soul Crystals x8

BORING~~

Game: Eternal Saga
    Server: S36 Meditation Canyon
    Character Name:CarL
    Battle Rating: 334801
    Rank 11 on BR Rankings
    Spouse:S39 ץยŦŦเє
    Battle Rating:334912

Lvl. 6 ATK Gem x 1
    Epic Refine Stone x 10
    Mount EXP Pill x 30
    Artifact Evolution Stone x 2

thats rewards are insulting...

Eternal Saga
    Name: ♪KittyETS♪
    Server: - [S4] Lunar Tribe
    Current Level: - 59
    Guild: - Valhalla -Leader-
    Class: Mage
    Battle Rating: 50464
    ~~~♥~~~
    ♥ Partner: Xumot
    ~~~♥~~~

Quote Originally Posted by KittyEnTaSpinus View Post
    Lvl. 6 ATK Gem x 1
    Epic Refine Stone x 10
    Mount EXP Pill x 30
    Artifact Evolution Stone x 2

thats rewards are insulting...
    Thats why ES is so boringgggggggg~

Game: Eternal Saga
    Server: S36 Meditation Canyon
    Character Name:CarL
    Battle Rating: 334801
    Rank 11 on BR Rankings
    Spouse:S39 ץยŦŦเє
    Battle Rating:334912

Priest of Pontifications 1Urban is just another poster. For now.... 1Urban's Avatar
    Hm.. did I completely misunderstand the new ES VIP-system, I thought the monthly auto-VIP was removed and the only way to get VIP was buying the week/month/half year cards in the shop.
    "In a dream I met a cat. The cat lead me into the basement of a building. There I found a cardboard box, with many abandoned pets inside. Noone wanted them so I decided to take them with me."

Priest of Pontifications Orbane is just another poster. For now.... Orbane's Avatar
    hmm might wanna choose another game for VIP and skip this one when p2p.

Herald of Harkenings RinKagamine386 is just another poster. For now.... RinKagamine386's Avatar
    Get real people. ES is already ******. i don't know how its still alive.
    And to all those paying big money for this **** game, when ES is closed gluck coping with the fact you wasted your money
    You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

Game : ES
    Name : ♥ Ace ♥
    Server: Lunar tribe (S4)
    IGN : RinKagamine386
    Level : 58
    BR : 22448
    Peace out - Ace.
    Guild : Valhalla.
    Partner : ♥ Cecilia1 ♥

+ Reply to Thread