No announcement yet.

Eudaemon - Need answers pls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still got my two mages not got any more but reading the guide for one of the new things in patch Bounty hunters I think you can have up to 4 Eudaemon with you. Still sucks to have 4 of the same with you especially I only concentrated on one.

DarkMeph
    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkMeph View Post
      I still got my two mages not got any more but reading the guide for one of the new things in patch Bounty hunters I think you can have up to 4 Eudaemon with you. Still sucks to have 4 of the same with you especially I only concentrated on one.

DarkMeph
      Well it'd be hard to have 4 of the same one, since your reserves likely have 0 skills, and you'd need to spend a skillbook just for lv1 and that's a waste considering you need a good chunk of them for the higher level skills. Even more so knowing if/when they add the delete option most will get rid of those extras lol

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        Guess what. I went to get my 9th kid and won't open a 3rd page. Says my space is full. Enjoy that.

Hoping it's fixed in the patch. I already put a ticket in to have some of my L1 Knights deleted.
        Probably just as well, tomorrow your odds improve to 3 out of 4 instead of 2 out of 3 to get something different. At least in theory, this is one place where I'm much less convinced it's really a random distribution (5 mages, 1 knight so far for me).

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
          Probably just as well, tomorrow your odds improve to 3 out of 4 instead of 2 out of 3 to get something different. At least in theory, this is one place where I'm much less convinced it's really a random distribution (5 mages, 1 knight so far for me).
          3 mage 3 knight there, waiting tomorrow to get 2 more, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
            Guess what. I went to get my 9th kid and won't open a 3rd page. Says my space is full. Enjoy that.

Hoping it's fixed in the patch. I already put a ticket in to have some of my L1 Knights deleted.
            Wish I could trade you one of my oracles for one of your knight since I need to patk eudaemon to beat one of the bounties
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

oops wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                Wish I could trade you one of my oracles for one of your knight since I need to patk eudaemon to beat one of the bounties
                Ugh, I knew it, so glad I managed to get that one knight. Even without leveling anything probably strong enough to take on early ones for the next few days/weeks.

Comment

i wanted to kill my kid weeks ago .. +1 for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                    Ugh, I knew it, so glad I managed to get that one knight. Even without leveling anything probably strong enough to take on early ones for the next few days/weeks.
                    got my 2nd knight today, it killed the last boss in 1 hit..........
                    R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                    Class : Archer
                    Guild : •OneŽ•
                    LvL : 80
                    Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                    BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

I have 2 pages of knights. Finally got 1 mage and 1 archer but it may be a looong time before i see the new one. At least with the patch they auto sorted by level so i don't have to scroll pages to get to my puny little archer.

Comment

Working...
                      X