No announcement yet.

[Guide] Titan War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the logic is... 90% of the community refuses to do arena cause of lag... so add something with great rewards, and force players to do it despite the lag? By forcing I mean anyone that wanna continue evolving, cause some smartass gonna say "No one is forcing you".

Comment

I have a question... in the titan shop it says crystals reset at 2015-06-17 and under FAQ it says crystals only stays for 3 days after the fight - does that means that the crystal we might get from prelim fights has to be used before the finals and cant be saved OR does it mean finals are way earlier then last saturday in the month?
      That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

[*]Players can spend certain amounts of Balens for a buff, increasing attributes for both your character and your Sylph by 5%. Maximum buff purchase attempts: 10.

BB include?

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          On which server did you get that ss?
          Ss is from oceanic. appeared 6 am server time. now its on eu servers too
          Last edited by AluDaris; 06-07-2015, 05:10 AM.
          Alu©ard S362 / LEGION / Oceanic
          Dari S371 / Harmony♣ / EU

Comment

Two Questions..

1st.. Can I Enter Event Solo ? Getting Saturday Off Work For Finals Is A Fantasy. So Finding A Team For Prelims Which I Can Make Near Impossible.. It Says '' Players should be in a party when signing up to join the event.' Max 4 Players '' It Doesn't Give A Minimum.

2nd.. Why Such A Big Gap Between Prelims And Finals (2-3 weeks)? Just A Money Thing ? Or Just Covering Their Butts Incase CW's Delayed?

edit: q1 .. wen i clicked titan sign up, it did say i must be in a party, so i find someones low alt to get minimum participation rewards
            Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-07-2015, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Be nice if it was not on at such a ridiculous time 8.00pm is 4.00 am in the UK.
              Same goes for guild battle, and sylph wars. Both at 4.00 am. Either people are at work or are asleep.
              Removing all casher buffs (including world boss) would be good for the game.
              In world boss it would be good to see where these cashers would rank without the buffs and balen revive.
              Most would not be in top ten for class.

Comment

oooops forgot to say thanks for deleted hammers from cloud adventure...one more time a nice work

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
                  Be nice if it was not on at such a ridiculous time 8.00pm is 4.00 am in the UK.
                  Same goes for guild battle, and sylph wars. Both at 4.00 am. Either people are at work or are asleep.
                  Removing all casher buffs (including world boss) would be good for the game.
                  In world boss it would be good to see where these cashers would rank without the buffs and balen revive.
                  Most would not be in top ten for class.
                  No one forced you to join an American time zone server. . .

Comment

question.... teams have to be like those shadows there? 2 mages 1 knight and 1 archer?? or we can just make team how we want? if its for be like shadoes there you can already close event befoe start because 60% of players can make it...... have much more archers than mages

Comment

sry about asking this but when will be new european serwers opening pls i need to know ?!?

Comment

Should be called "Clash of the TOU violators"

Comment

Originally posted by SpinAndWin View Post
                          question.... teams have to be like those shadows there? 2 mages 1 knight and 1 archer?? or we can just make team how we want? if its for be like shadoes there you can already close event befoe start because 60% of players can make it...... have much more archers than mages
                          It can be any 4 class
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by mmatski View Post
                            Should be called "Clash of the TOU violators"
                            Exactly. Violate the rules and get rewarded with great prizes!

Comment

so there can be only 1 knight in the party?

Comment

Originally posted by SAMSyther View Post
                                so there can be only 1 knight in the party?
                                I don't think there are any restrictions on class. Use 4 archers, 2 knights/2 mages, whatever combo you think is best.

Comment

Working...
                                X