Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Titan War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please a new euorepean server

Comment

Is The Wagers System Broken. Should It Not Be No1, No2 & No3 ?

or Am I Wagering on Who Will finish In 5th PlaceClick image for larger version

Name:	shgdh nfg.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.7 KB
ID:	1713642

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        be nice if it was not on at such a ridiculous time 8.00pm is 4.00 am in the uk.
        Same goes for guild battle, and sylph wars. Both at 4.00 am. Either people are at work or are asleep.
        Removing all casher buffs (including world boss) would be good for the game.
        In world boss it would be good to see where these cashers would rank without the buffs and balen revive.
        Most would not be in top ten for class.
        Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
        no one forced you to join an american time zone server. . .
        right!!!! but its 10pm for me so all good.
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
          Is The Wagers System Broken. Should It Not Be No1, No2 & No3 ?

or Am I Wagering on Who Will finish In 5th Place[ATTACH=CONFIG]139959[/ATTACH]
          Yes, you just wager on who will place 5th.

Question about using balens to wager: Is it like CW, where Gcrystals cost 2 balens to buy? Or 1 to 1?

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
            So the logic is... 90% of the community refuses to do arena cause of lag... so add something with great rewards, and force players to do it despite the lag? By forcing I mean anyone that wanna continue evolving, cause some smartass gonna say "No one is forcing you".
            exactly this^

and to make it worse cheaters get our servers separate so they have no chance at losing. We face about 10% of the top competition

Comment

Originally posted by Tenk♫♫ View Post
              Players can spend certain amounts of Balens for a buff, increasing attributes for both your character and your Sylph by 5%. Maximum buff purchase attempts: 10. This honestly just ruins it, lmao
              This destroys it completely
              It makes it worse that the employees that play on some servers move us into the groups we play in so only about 15%~ of the competition is there guaranteeing wins
              Archer hoarder

Comment

So why add the balen buff? It's completely stupid, we should be competing with our own power and strategy not who can balen the most -.-. The rewards and prices on them are completely ridiculous and the 3 week gap from prelims to finals... I have seen many stupid things lately but I think this takes the cake. With all the segregated servers this doesn't feel like a cross server event either.
                S211 Tamera
                992k br
                I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

what ever R2 does it brings more lag ad make ppl leave
                  Someone

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                    So why add the balen buff? It's completely stupid, we should be competing with our own power and strategy not who can balen the most -.-. The rewards and prices on them are completely ridiculous and the 3 week gap from prelims to finals... I have seen many stupid things lately but I think this takes the cake. With all the segregated servers this doesn't feel like a cross server event either.
                    Then don't do it if you feel it isn't worth your time. Simple.
                    IGN: princestewii
                    Class: Archer
                    Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                      Then don't do it if you feel it isn't worth your time. Simple.

The issue wasn't whether or not its worth the time. The point being made is that its retarded adding a balen buff to this particular event and serves no other purpose than to attempt to coerce all participants to spend balens in order to level the playing field and/or give them a chance to at least get something out of the event.

It equates to having a balen buff for the sylph arena, which would be cupcaking stupid. Hey, R2 is as stupid does, so expect to be seeing balen buff in the sylph & player arena coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

The issue wasn't whether or not its worth the time. The point being made is that its retarded adding a balen buff to this particular event and serves no other purpose than to attempt to coerce all participants to spend balens in order to level the playing field and/or give them a chance to at least get something out of the event.

It equates to having a balen buff for the sylph arena, which would be cupcaking stupid. Hey, R2 is as stupid does, so expect to be seeing balen buff in the sylph & player arena coming soon!
                        The same way they changed cross servers to make other top cashers reach top 100 in CW is the reason the balen buff is in this. To make the ppl who cash happy. This is just a game that you can spend money if you want to or not. Just relax and have fun if you do not spend.
                        IGN: princestewii
                        Class: Archer
                        Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Any one knows how much a buff will be costing?

Comment

If all could unite and agree not to use the balen buff would be awesome but we all know that never will happen

Comment

Just brilliant how people can accidentally sign up for titan war with a 2-person party.

Comment

Well, this is a mess.

One of our party members dcd as we registered - and never got asked to confirm his place once online again (like the others did). So I think we are now registered as a party of three instead of four. There is no facility to correct this.

This is a major design flaw as far as I concerned. I would appreciate one of the moderators taking this up with the devs as a matter of urgency.

Thank you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                FireAndIce
                                Mage
                                2.6m+ br.... it moves up daily!
                                Kabam S8
                                Legends
                                Moderate casher

Comment

Working...
                                X