Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New items that wont let us put in the shop!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New items that wont let us put in the shop!

Hello there yes like in the past this is the exact same bug were if they put something new in the Points category in the shop and uses the exact same name we wont be able to put them in the buying section of our shop the new items they added few weeks ago and are still bugged are the following:

Divine Blood
    Rune Medium
    Rune of Evil
    Rune Protection Stone

They have the same name a fix would be to change the names to

Divine Blood Pack
    Rune Medium Pack
    Rune of Evil Pack
    Rune Protection Stone Pack

That way we could still trade them in buying section of shops since they are tradeble and we have done it in the past

Hmmm still bugged its been 2 months ffs lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	142.7 KB
ID:	1774587
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-16-2015, 10:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

The packs itself cannot be traded/put up in shops because they are acquired personally from Points of Interest. Could you not open said packs and sell the item(s) from there?
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-16-2015, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Picture of what we players we want to do and were able to do before they added those items in the points category of the shop also i want to mention that all other items have (pack) in their name to diff them from other items aka the items inside the packs and we are talking about

Name:	234234234.JPG
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	1714826

Name:	2223.JPG
Size:	9.4 KB
ID:	1714827Click image for larger version

Name:	234234234.JPG
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	1714828Click image for larger version

Name:	23423423443.JPG
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1714829

Think i didn't manage to explain good enough by that i have meant that in the players personal shop in the Wanted section we cant put those items to buy them for ourself's not to sell them and by that i mean the actual item that its contained in the pack and not the pack itself, yes i know we cant trade the pack's i mean we cant list them since the pack has the exact same name as the item it contains for example Rune Medium contains Rune Medium so wen we try to list them we cant since there are more items in game with the same exact name (i never understood why the devs have put the items in packs but oh well)

Wen we try to list the item and we input the nr of the items we want and the price we want to pay for each and press verify nothing happends or wen we press ok to put it for buying nothing happens thats what i mean

It would be simpler to understand if you would try to test this in game ty and hope the screenshoot helps

Also i want to mention that Divine Blood was fixed some time ago but the other 3 still don't work and they are tradeble items in game that should work and have worked in the past ty

Any other way i can report this than here?

Seriously this is getting ridiculos we had this bug few times in the past 2 but since last time it occured again since they did not put the items under other name in points in shop we cant use them in personal shop since we reported the bug and until now its been how long 4 months? And the only item that got fixed its Divine Blood, players that market alot like me and few others suffer since we cant buy them so we are forced to buy them for the other players price they set since they know we cant buy them in shop so if we dont pay what they ask they wont sell, since they know we are forced to buy if we need them also we cant stay online 24/7 to look for the items so why hasnt this been fixed yet i have been checking them every week and no change yet anywere else were we can report this bug?

Update: Seems that the item Tomb Insignia was put in points also and now thats also bugged cant buy it anymore in my shop....

This week it didnt got fixed either sigh
      Last edited by Reverie; 04-14-2016, 04:41 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

bumppppppppppppppp

Comment

agreed bump. Many players complain about the items not being able to be put into Wanted Shop Tab.
          Kabam Wartune's own (S7)Lunatic 2m BR.
          R2 Crystal Saga's own (S91) Stealther-

Forum rules are here

How to access and file a ticket.
          Need to check a ticket?
          How to access the mobile support link? It should be through the links they provide.

Comment

Please refrain from unnecessarily bumping this thread as it does violate one of our forum rules. It is still on the first page of the subforum, so there really is no need for repetitive bumping.

Originally posted by R2CS_Aeolus View Post
            5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.

Comment

Working...
            X