No announcement yet.

Wartune Weekly Maintenance 6/11 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how many wars aren't added yet? gender wars? gender class wars? sylph wars? o wait, that's class wars -.-
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

more details about Chaos War pls

Comment

THis why I hate when the put events on Thursday as it always the same day that Maintenance is normally on and can over run. If they going to do TW makes Tuesday for prelims or have maintenance on Tuesday when TW is going to take place. I know other games manage to do this. I can understand they need to translate patches and make changes. I would think they are working on the patches that we have not got yet rather than just doing the one for next week.

DarkMeph
        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

they would if we had to pay a entry fee for TW/CW

Comment

first, will you fix the lag please???

Comment

They had to add new patch for titan wars. It is the only way they can make sure the lag is even greater than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by WaRzOn3 View Post
                <<<<<<<<But please fix this bugggg!!!
                No one will fall for it, since one of the resident forum members has the exact same avatar for years already... So stay on topic, please. Thanks.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

... do not you think that the gaping chasm between the "players" teaches frank idiocy ... many were insults and offenses ... take a free player, and the other to measure portfolios will ...
                  And coming soon to bear the consequences of the yellow badge !
                  Such impudence life remembered ....

Comment

They Changed The Titan War Time/Date Unwittingly (No official Announcement,)In The Titan Wars Guide. Originally They Said Prelims 1st Thursday Of Month And Finals On The Last Saturday Of The Month. BUT In The The 1st Titan Wars Arrives Post The Official Dates Are ;

Sign-Up Time: 6/7 00:00 - 6/9 23:59
                    Preliminaries: 6/11 at 19:55
                    Finals: 6/13 at 19:55

On The 1st Day Of Titans War Guide I Spoke with My Boss To Book The 27th Off For Finals, And Got it. But 2 Days Later They Removed The 1st Thursday & Last Saturday From That Post, Then On The Same Day They Post The New Times/Dates In The ''Titans Wars Arrives ''Post, So Now Finals Are This Saturday, Which I Cannot Get Off bc Off Work Now bc Of Such Short Notice. So Now My Team Will Be 3 vs 4.

Classic r2 style Of Non/miss-communication

Originally posted by MagicBullet View Post
                    Hmm strange the titan wars finals are held on last saturday of the month for east coast servers. that's june 27. Will be diffcult to fight both Titan wars and Chaos finals same day. Please make clear to ppl when you held which event.
                    Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-11-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddypainter View Post
                      They Changed The Titan War Time/Date Unwittingly (No official Announcement,)In The Titan Wars Guide. Originally They Said Prelims 1st Thursday Of Month And Finals On The Last Saturday Of The Month. BUT In The The 1st Titan Wars Arrives Post The Official Dates Are ;

Sign-Up Time: 6/7 00:00 - 6/9 23:59
                      Preliminaries: 6/11 at 19:55
                      Finals: 6/13 at 19:55

On The 1st Day Of Titans War Guide I Spoke with My Boss To Book The 27th Off For Finals, And Got it. But 2 Days Later They Removed The 1st Thursday & Last Saturday From That Post, Then On The Same Day They Post The New Times/Dates In The ''Titans Wars Arrives ''Post, So Now Finals Are This Saturday, Which I Cannot Get Off bc Off Work Now bc Of Such Short Notice. So Now My Team Will Be 3 vs 4.

Classic r2 style Of Non/miss-communication
                      Thats a big "if" your team makes the finals. But look at the bright side of it, isnt CW finals on the last Saturday of the month?
                      IGN: princestewii
                      Class: Archer
                      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
                        Thats a big "if" your team makes the finals. But look at the bright side of it, isnt CW finals on the last Saturday of the month?
                        Class Wars Prelims Is Supposed To Be Next Week The 18th, Finals 20th .. BUT They Have Seemed To Have Removed That Post From News & Event, So Frigg Knows What Is Happening. Unless They Have Changed The Name Of Class Wars To Chaos Wars, without Telling Anyone.?

edit: Team Total 4.4m br 3/4 Or Our Team Make cw Finals Regularly, So Not Such A Big If, Since They Have Changed Which Server Play Against Each Other, But Who Knows. GL To All Anyways.
                        Last edited by Freddypainter; 06-11-2015, 07:15 AM.

Comment

chaos war is a server v server pvp

top person on ur server picks 40 ppl off ur server and then battles another server i think thats how its done

sorry if i ave to show link to another site but this is the guide for it
                          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 06-11-2015, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                            chaos war is a server v server pvp

top person on ur server picks 40 ppl off ur server and then battles another server i think thats how its done

sorry if i ave to show link to another site but this is the guide for it
                            Hmm so the top player chooses who will be in the Server chaos war?
                            i thought it would be the 40 top players... But oke. would suit.
                            Nickname: Fenriswolf (Fenrir/Reasinglow)
                            Server: S587, Glitterhold
                            BR: 348k
                            Guild: Elysium
                            Sylph: Athena 1star

Comment

what happened to the comp once again we get nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Reasinglow View Post
                                Hmm so the top player chooses who will be in the Server chaos war?
                                i thought it would be the 40 top players... But oke. would suit.
                                yeah, the top player picks the 40 players that enter. so basicly, that player can just pick 40 players from their own guild and screw the rest of the server.

Comment

Working...
                                X