X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    Other:

Improved gameplay by making corruption all day event - Nah

Improved gameplay by at least removing the need for keys in corruption - Nah

Improved gameplay by merging all icons - Nah

Imporved gameplay by adding immaculate gem to coupon exchange - Nah

Added anything from suggestions - Silly, you still think we read that?

Provided some clarification about mount fusing - You are very funny

Good job R2
    Have to agree on that R2... these r a few things we already asking since you all changed it, especially about the gems.
    and if you took afk from corr you also could have taken away the keys.. come one.. you made big merges lately and change nothing... if we get 1 key in 1 hour farming it's a lot!!

icons... adding adding adding and in the end we can't even see our own toon.. sjeesh think a sec

BUT i like that you put the 1k ptc award back ^^
    Last edited by 59-Riggie; 06-11-2015, 03:48 PM.
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

u need lv 30 to enter Tamalan but 45 to claim tokens??? what the heck lol

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
        Added anything from suggestions - Silly, you still think we read that?
        Good job R2
        Pretty sure removing rune synth spam was from suggestions a while back. If not I know tons of people have spoken about it in server chat, so it will have just been a case of no one realizing there wasn't already a thread about it.

Also Strange Energy is still in cake packs everyone. They mistyped what the rewards for that are. Again. Like they do pretty much every time we have a mysterious cake event. I'd honestly think people would know to wait until they got the cake pack to start complaining about things not being in it anymore by now. I actually saved a cake pack from last time specifically to watch for this.

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
          Also Strange Energy is still in cake packs everyone. They mistyped what the rewards for that are. Again. Like they do pretty much every time we have a mysterious cake event. I'd honestly think people would know to wait until they got the cake pack to start complaining about things not being in it anymore by now. I actually saved a cake pack from last time specifically to watch for this.
          It was like that for Mystery gift pack, everyone thought they mistyped MCs instead of PUCs because it was still giving PUCs after you open it for couple weeks, then eventually they did it right and PUCs become MCs.

Comment

yawn...no hate, i like the cake, lol
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              I wish but R2 never take suggestions unless it makes them money lol
              Regarding the corruption event. We don't want players farming it all day every day. That's the main reason why things have been the way they are. However, we do want to make it more accessible. Please continue this conversation here. I will be following this conversation.

Comment

In addition to Zodiac fusion, it also looks like Zodiac levels itself now exceeds beyond V.

Comment

1% extra increase in pa/ma from v-vi isnt that kind of useless

Comment

I saw they increased zodiac lvl too but wasn't sure if its really worth it upgrading now I know its not lol

Level 1: 5% Patk/Matk and 10k hp
                    Level 2: 7% Patk/Matk and 50k hp
                    Level 3: 9% Patk/Matk and 90k hp
                    Level 4: 12% Patk/Matk and 130k hp
                    Level 5: 15% Patk/Matk and 200k hp

I was thinking Lvl 6 will be 20% Patk/Matk and 300k HP oh well

Comment

Working...
                    X