This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
    I bet they will add some sort of mount stats br towards our current br right after the next HOF.

Just like they did with Sylph BR last time..........
    oh, that post made me think maybe we are getting advanced mount training, advanced stables, advanced whips or whatever they call it in China : )

Comment

Ancient treasure:
      "Give 248 balens for at least 318 in return..."
      And in the screenshot, you get only 134 - so you actually lose 114 balens...
      Can't really check how this works in live, because the feature is not available despite the patch saying so, but I smell hoax

Comment

the game ic bcoming so intrestion thx R2

Comment

I wish there were events for those of us who can't spend real money on Wartune... we all feel left out here all because we can't spend real money on games...
          Personally, I'm not even allowed to until I move out on my mum's home, she's forbidden it
          Please R2, please make it possible for us non-cashers to have shots at big stuff too that cashers have and we don't...

Comment

but where will Ancient trsure will launch

Comment

thanks for telling

Comment

Another dump event

Comment

When (date/month) hall of fame ??
                  Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                  Hall of Fame

The hall of fame has gotten a makeover and is ready to be won over by the best and brightest!

Introduction
                  • During the event, the claim button will light up once players have completed all requirements for the reward.
                  • Each reward can only be claimed once.
                  • The claim button will be grayed out once the rewards have been claimed or if the requirements are now invalid; however, players will still be able to view the event info.

Tips
                  1. Meet all the event requirements to claim rewards!
                  2. The Hall of Fame is a rare event, so don’t miss out when it appears.
                  3. Players can preview rare rewards.
                  4. Each reward level can only be claimed once.
                  5. Potions, scrolls and buffs do not count towards total Battle Rating for the event.

Comment

Originally posted by R2120820188 View Post
                    Ancient treasure:
                    "Give 248 balens for at least 318 in return..."
                    And in the screenshot, you get only 134 - so you actually lose 114 balens...
                    Can't really check how this works in live, because the feature is not available despite the patch saying so, but I smell hoax
                    maybe the number at top is referring to the 1st draw, at top of panel it says No.2 Gift
                    so 1st could have been spent 100 - received 134
                    2nd draw is spend 248 & get at last 318

its similar to something i saw on a previous game while back, had about 10 stages to it increases a LOT each time, but apparently worth it if you have the money to make the draws. cant remember name though lol

Comment

Originally posted by VARANJAN View Post
                      Come to S1 see how free players play.
                      yeah, come and see them get crushed like the cockroaches that they are in a game full of heavy cashers... Reality of free players is same for every server, it blows, mainly cuz we have no events made for us.. Something like helping us reach the next 'plateau', not even too big so cashers keep their advantage, but just moving us forward would feel good. been months since I've seen an event that I was excited about.... When u see events that seems too good to b true, they usually are. Just like last event chests with beast shard.... Seen ppl opening more than 200 of them chests, and get like 35 shards, no special mount either... Cheapest mount was 80 shards....... Just ridiculous to claim this game is free, when if u want to have fun, u defo need to spit a LOOOOOOT of cash.

Comment

Originally posted by moonbites View Post
                        yeah, come and see them get crushed like the cockroaches that they are in a game full of heavy cashers... Reality of free players is same for every server, it blows, mainly cuz we have no events made for us.. Something like helping us reach the next 'plateau', not even too big so cashers keep their advantage, but just moving us forward would feel good. been months since I've seen an event that I was excited about.... When u see events that seems too good to b true, they usually are. Just like last event chests with beast shard.... Seen ppl opening more than 200 of them chests, and get like 35 shards, no special mount either... Cheapest mount was 80 shards....... Just ridiculous to claim this game is free, when if u want to have fun, u defo need to spit a LOOOOOOT of cash.
                        what u expect then? got a same treatment with someone who cash? you play for free and u still whining asking this and that, just be happy with what u have, not having fun? then quit no one is forcing u to play.

Comment

Originally posted by moonbites View Post
                          When u see events that seems too good to b true, they usually are. Just like last event chests with beast shard.... Seen ppl opening more than 200 of them chests, and get like 35 shards, no special mount either... Cheapest mount was 80 shards....... Just ridiculous to claim this game is free, when if u want to have fun, u defo need to spit a LOOOOOOT of cash.
                          Not gonna give you more details, because you need to use your brain to figure it out, but most of the free players that read that event properly got AT LEAST a free 80 and a 120 mount from the shards event... Without one cent in just to be clear.... Thinking before doing something helps; even better, do not whine, instead try to figure out a way ... just saying....
                          Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

Originally posted by R238283246 View Post
                            Mount stats are already directly added player stats, so this makes no sense.
                            You missing the actual point there is funny.

Comment

thank you , i have fun playing this game wartune thanks for making this game posible

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                                Sky Adventure

Required Level: 30+

Rules
                                • Players use Energy Stones to energize their hot air balloon and obtain points.
                                • Energize consumes 1 Energy Stone while Adv. Energize consumes 50 Energy Stones. (Adv. Energize gives players the chance to obtain extra points.)
                                • Energize to obtain 10 points and open a treasure chest for the chance to obtain 1-5 points.
                                • Players can claim treasure chests upon reaching certain amounts of points.
                                • After the event ends, the top 3 players on the ranking list will receive extra rewards.
                                • Players can speed up to finish a flight faster and earn points.
                                • Players cannot energize or close the panel while in-flight.

Rankings
                                Players will be ranked based on points earned during the event; the top 3 players will receive extra rewards.

Rewards
                                Players can receive both Point Rewards and Ranking Rewards (top 3 players).

Help
                                • Players can earn extra points from collecting treasure chests with fire balloons.
                                • Fire balloons require movement points to fly (collecting a chest consumes 1 action point).
                                • Energy Stones can be obtained from the Shop and events.
                                • Rankings are based on points earned. The player who earns a certain number of points first will be ranked higher even if more than one player has the same point total.
                                OMG! You've got to be kidding. Pay balens to get a chance of a reward after you spend x time staring at a hot air balloon. Seriously? I'd go watch paint dry, thanks. At least that one is free!

Comment

Working...
                                X