Problems forwarded this CSGB
    :

Freeze during battle
    Stuck on tower (in spawn area)
    Ability to be killed in spawn area
    Duplicate players in fights *here* and *here*
    Full battlefield required for use of rune
    Disappearing from battle
    AFK players being sucked into battles (from spawn)
    Glitched Totems
    Dead people running around battleground

Thank you Xharry005x for the post borrow

When are you planning to fix this CUPCAKE GAME black screen for the whole of csgb refresh clear cache refresh clear cache refresh clear cache and still game is cupcaked

PLEASE GET OFF UR CUPCAKE BACKSIDES AND FIX THIS CSGB WE ARE PAYING CUSTOMERS

as you can see time and date bottom right still trying and still black screen

NOW CSGB IS OVER THE SCREEN RETURNS TO NORMAL WAY TO GO R2 INCOMPETANCE CANT FIX ANYTHING

Last edited by Whakapono; 12-27-2015, 11:57 PM. Reason: mod edit

Seriously!?!?!? Not Fixed any Bugs in csGB YET ???

Where does all money you get go to ?

I just wish there was anyone who could sue you for cheating us all this time.

This is really sick to see a Big company try to rip of money from us when we try to have a good time.

Not Good PR for you R2, take your 200 Mill and screw us all.

P:S If you Delete this, it only shows that I am Right!
    Last edited by BrooBee; 06-14-2015, 03:36 PM.
    Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
    Guild: Ragnarok
    Server: S213 - Felmarsh
    Platform: R2Games
    Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

I entered a battle and then it was frozen. Ref, Ref & Ref ², but all i see is my toon with swords on top like in battle, cant exit says your team-mates are in battle cannot exit, and I was like that till end of CS-GB which we lost cuz 40% of our guildies were same as me - frozen.

Comment

Could you please be more clear? I get that you're frustrated, but the mods are not mindreaders, so unless you actually tell us what's not working, we can't do a lot.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

You serious ?

csGB IS a Bug, the whole System is a Bug.

We can not fight, we are stuck, we fight our own guildies, we get Black screens, we can not do certain things, screen freezes.

Since it began, it has not been done anything to fix this.
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

And Yes I made a Ticket *sigh*
            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Originally posted by BrooBee View Post
              And Yes I made a Ticket *sigh*
              good luck with that 1 m8 they will just brush it under carpet like last time

Comment

Same here,i was stuck in csgb after a fight.Could not move after multiple refresh.Could not get out from csgb,it says "player is in battle".How to win something when u cant move?.This is an old bug.
                You serious ?

csGB IS a Bug, the whole System is a Bug.

We can not fight, we are stuck, we fight our own guildies, we get Black screens, we can not do certain things, screen freezes.

Since it began, it has not been done anything to fix this.
                Last edited by DrMag; 06-14-2015, 04:00 PM.

Comment

So, Mods, Please Fix This
                  Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

While the mods would love to fix every bug that exists, that is outside our realm of capabilities. However, if one of you would be so kind as to post in the proper format in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune we can make sure it stays in R2's line of sight.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Help right now in csgb

we stuck in fights.. clearing catch or refreshing or starting all over wont help..what to do? S 348 guild phoenix toon katjuza.. cant write ticket bc I cant get too a ticket side..stuck on smae fight for 30 min
                      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

CSGB has never worked correctly and not one cent has been spent by this company to rectify it. It is an absolute disgrace to your user community.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          While the mods would love to fix every bug that exists, that is outside our realm of capabilities. However, if one of you would be so kind as to post in the proper format in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Thread-Wartune we can make sure it stays in R2's line of sight.
                          How do you make sure it is in Their line of Site ?

Everyone knows when you make a Ticket, give them all they need, nothing happens (csGB)

What I mean is, there are many nice phrases telling us to have patience and try this and that, nothing happens at all.

WHAT they fix is Bugs that make them loose something, for example, wrong amount of balens (too low) to buy something etc

We are Many who pay a lot of money on this game and still they dont give a **** about listening to us and our demands.

I have never seen a forum with this much complaints in my life, really strange that this game even is alive.

And now when the Game is for Sale, do they really Care ?
                          Last edited by BrooBee; 06-14-2015, 10:48 PM.
                          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Comment

Originally posted by Zoiks View Post
                            I entered a battle and then it was frozen. Ref, Ref & Ref ², but all i see is my toon with swords on top like in battle, cant exit says your team-mates are in battle cannot exit, and I was like that till end of CS-GB which we lost cuz 40% of our guildies were same as me - frozen.
                            same thing happened to me... me being the strongest person in our guild online we came very close to losing..... refreshed tried dif browsers tried to leave GB but said I had teammates in a fight the other guild said they could shoot me but wasn't doing any damage

Comment

I have never seen a forum with this much complaints in my life, really strange that this game even is alive.

And now when the Game is for Sale, do they really Care ?
                              I think this explains everything we need to know. CSGB has had the same problems for months and months and they have known about these problems since CSGB started.

Absolutely nothing has been to done to correct the problems.

I stopped cashing a long time ago since I thought this game was on it's deathbed. I am sure glad I did.

Comment

Working...
                              X