Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unfair Guardian Rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair Guardian Rune

Hey... seriously no1 not noticed that mages are overpowered now? Why they can use guardian and heal rune? It`s totally unfair for knights, they have 2 crappy runes (puri and purge) when archers have usefull guardian and mages guardian and heal + they healing skills... It`s totally not balanced.

You're 2 years too late to the whining party.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithraiser View Post
      you're 2 years too late to the whining party.
      hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

Another guardian rune thread
        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
        _______________^

Comment

I'm still waiting for the block heal unnerf ç_ç

Comment

Originally posted by windharu View Post
            Hey... seriously no1 not noticed that mages are overpowered now? Why they can use guardian and heal rune? It`s totally unfair for knights, they have 2 crappy runes (puri and purge) when archers have usefull guardian and mages guardian and heal + they healing skills... It`s totally not balanced.
            The game lacks balance in many ways. I agree that guardian rune is unbalanced in that they should never have made it an advanced rune. Knights have naturally higher pdef, naturally higher HP, and crit protection. A non advanced guardian rune for the other classes is fair since the other classes have different advantages.

Guardian is a rune all of us have to deal with; only difference is that knights can't use it themselves. All I can say is it is unbalanced for now, but eventually the devs will add something else unfair that we can all rage about.

I just have to laugh at calling mages overpowered. The original rock/paper/scissors balance of the game did make knight weak vs mage, so in theory, mage is the class a knight should have the most trouble with regardless. That doesn't make the class overpowered; if you want heal spam, use water sylph and you can have all the OP heal spam you want.

Comment

Originally posted by windharu View Post
              you have the healing rune too which works better for you because you have higher hp.
              not sure why knights always compare themselfs with mages though, we are supposed to beat you, but if you want more heal get a chaos rune as a second next time you fight a mage :P
              Last edited by Draggyy; 07-20-2015, 03:07 AM.

Comment

ok to balance it out u can have gaurdian rune but chaos rune should be able to steal ur shields.
                BuzzKill
                Shadow Vale

Comment

Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
                  ok to balance it out u can have gaurdian rune but chaos rune should be able to steal ur shields.
                  thats unbalance, knights tends to forget that they have a 20% boost in both pdef and hp that mages dont have, give them the guardian and they'll want the 20% mdef too.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    thats unbalance, knights tends to forget that they have a 20% boost in both pdef and hp that mages dont have, give them the guardian and they'll want the 20% mdef too.
                    Not nice, don't be stingy give the archer crit boost also lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Not nice, don't be stingy give the archer crit boost also lol
                      archer skills are weaker than other 2 classes that why they need the crit boost on their skills
                      R2 s116 Red Realm + (s113-s119) + (s126-s129-s132-s135) + (s72-s75-s78-s84-s88-s91)

IGN : Illyasviel
                      Class : Archer
                      Guild : •OneŽ•
                      LvL : 80
                      Sylph : Zeus, Hecate, Poseidon
                      BR : over 9000!!!

Comment

20% hp ok, u can't talk about the 20% pdef since u get the 20% mdef You can talk about the dr from tenacity but it's been proved that 1 use of guardian rune reduce more damage then tenacity in a whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                          20% hp ok, u can't talk about the 20% pdef since u get the 20% mdef You can talk about the dr from tenacity but it's been proved that 1 use of guardian rune reduce more damage then tenacity in a whole fight.
                          What i meant is that knights are the only class with both great passives. That 20% hp doesnt just increase your life, it also improves your shield and your heal rune. Little by little it adds up, and overall mages are supposed to be slighty better than knights.

Mages and archers are more squishy than knightss, therefore we need that rune, but if you want to give the mages your 20% hp boost i'll gladly give you the guardian rune, lets see who win then, i bet on the mage

Comment

What i meant is that knights are the only class with both great passives. That 20% hp doesnt just increase your life, it also improves your shield and your heal rune. Little by little it adds up, and overall mages are supposed to be slighty better than knights.

Mages and archers are more squishy than knightss, therefore we need that rune, but if you want to give the mages your 20% hp boost i'll gladly give you the guardian rune, lets see who win then, i bet on the mage
                            Wait a sec, archer get +20% hp and +10% damage and you think knight have the best passive? If you care of br yeah but archer have the best passive by far on this game. I'm up for a fight mage vs knight with both +20% hp and guardian rune, my bet is on the knight easly.

Comment

Why in the world would you ever bet on knight over mage of equal br, given that the mage should never die, as the knight will have no possible way to burst them down faster than sun/regen heals?

The Guardian rune issue will only really be an issue though with subclass class wars, where being a knight base class means you're boned.

Comment

Working...
                              X