Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Launch 6/25 EDT and 6/26 GMT+8!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Server Launch 6/25 EDT and 6/26 GMT+8!

On June 25th at 12:00 PM EDT, a new East Coast server S596 Angelic Fortress will be released.

On June 26th at 10:00 AM GMT +8, a new Oceanic server S597 Whitetower Way will be released.

You can check out all the Activities and Promotions for new servers here in this thread. For any updates or changes, please keep an eye on this thread. See you in game!

How about fixing some bugs = stops ppl quiting, and then maybe you wont have to keep opening new servers to get new ppl eh?

Comment

whats up with these stupid new events?

Comment

they launch new servers cause some peeps like to cash to be the big dog , then the merge them and knock those players back , causing them to quit and start a new server again ,, its a vicious cycle but i nice money maker cashing in on peeps egos , all theses so called "free games " do the same thing ;p
        krzycanuk

Comment

these new server... can someone say to me the start time in Brazil time?

Comment

That mean + 8 hours for europeans contryes?

Comment

Originally posted by krzycanuk View Post
              they launch new servers cause some peeps like to cash to be the big dog , then the merge them and knock those players back , causing them to quit and start a new server again ,, its a vicious cycle but i nice money maker cashing in on peeps egos , all theses so called "free games " do the same thing ;p
              Noobs never learn! They think they can catch an old big casher beginning from zero! So funny to see!

Comment

Why I quit this game not played now for few months just asking to much all the time for nothing in return..
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

please when is the european server

Comment

Working...
                  X