X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucks for making top 40 for chaos tks scrutune ;p
    krzycanuk

Comment

So I can expect a few weeks of bugs on the merged s3rver?
      Mage lvl 64
      BR 84k
      Server R2-590

Comment

omg give server 125 a merge it would be nice alot players stoped playing on it not many left

Comment

S494 nid server merge plz

Comment

s98 need one soon also lack active player make game lil boring

Comment

Yes well when I visited your server you needed a merge, there was one main guild and a few spare ones, which is pretty similar to us. So stop crying
              PiedPiper
              Level 80
              Guild MCXlV

Comment

Just to say that our server as been requesting a merge forever. 400, 403, 416 and 419 are happy to get a merge. Who really cares that much about on CSGB and ranking. Seems pointless to moan when at least the server will come alive
                PiedPiper
                Level 80
                Guild MCXlV

Comment

Agreed piper, only your cross-server are the biggest and badest around, so i would more be worried about arena, cw, sylph arena, tok then csgb personally, plus the bugged dimensions after a merge (just finished an expert sigh) will make it less advantageous as eventhough our servers werent too divided, we werent asking for a merge or really needed one in our opinion.

Comment

when will be a merge on Ice glen 277 sever. its been 2 years since we had one.
                    DI03Louis
                    Lvl 80 Mage 762k br
                    Sever 277 Ice Glen

Comment

Originally posted by Aurathea View Post
                      huhu

is there any chance that european server S222 will get a merge too?
                      Create new char at each server hehe
                      :cool:S3x:p

Comment

sorry, but yes i complain, cs that s400 has, is much harder then ours, and yes for me, i want to finish csgb on our own cs, now we make good change to be in top 8,

also cw and bg, won't be fun anymore.

And our servers are active enough, didnt need a merge.
                        ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                        Server: S444 Silent Arena
                        Char: Knight
                        Lvl: 80
                        Br: 6m and crowing.
                        Main Sylph: Arise
                        Guard: Oracle

Comment

Originally posted by EnglandPiper View Post
                          Just to say that our server as been requesting a merge forever. 400, 403, 416 and 419 are happy to get a merge. Who really cares that much about on CSGB and ranking. Seems pointless to moan when at least the server will come alive
                          i'm not sure they still look at merged post anyway.
                          they closed the global one we had some months ago, meaning, they won't pass the message to 7road no more.
                          they will just do it when they think it must be done (and it's really a mystery how it's decided...)

PS : say to Val that your team failed me at last titan, you didn't finish 4th ;(
                          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

too little too late , r2 , i was one of the top players in server 400 and quit about 6 months ago due to your incompetence , not listening to the servers request for merge , now when the server is almost dead you merge it with another dead server , way to go to make the remaining players there happy , least they can make 1 guild out of 2 again gratz for merge server 400,403,416,419 for the players that are actually still there waiting for what must be 1 year for this merge , its a shame the server had to die before they did something

Comment

Originally posted by MsKink View Post
                              take screenshots of your dimensions !! don't finish them before the merge if possible. You won't get holding daily chests if it's bugged like us...
                              These are some wise words. Please take note of this 'just in case'.
                              Retired Moderator.

Comment

S42 needs server merge, long time players leaving in droves basically disgusted with too many things to do and collect and no compensation or storage space made available to house all new stuff needed to advance ones character. With the advent of all these extra things to do and collect, has only added to the horrendous lag problem suffered by all. Hide Player button in WB was a welcome addition but is needed in Guild Beast too. Lag in places doesn't have the same rate of deterioration as in Sylph mode for instance. Often times we are only able to get as li'l as 3 attacks in b4 it sylph's out. We also need parity to be able to obtain certain items at the same rate. Stoves and Hammers for instance, these are obtained at a rate of 3 to 1. This is creating unfair demand and has a negative and frustrating effect and is just another reason why people leave. Some good will here R2. Keep the long timers here . . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X