No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 7/3 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next mentor who put his bullorn "please keep a eye of forum" will read a lot from me ----- why we dont get any competent answer-- and dont say write ticket - i allready have write 2 ticket

- first few days before - other today noon. Both still on status new

maybe they know from last bug in csgb what happend ehh ?

Comment

Just expressing some concerns about the next possible east coast merger. It's getting to be around that time that people are dying off fast, on 592 anyways. I noticed that 585 is merged already, but 589 isn't, so I checked them out and the top guild is 9 mil, top play 498k BR. Meanwhile ours is top guild 2.3 mil,top player 85k BR. So, I really, really hope you guys at R2 don't plan on making that much of an unbalanced merge, merging with a server that strong would make the game unplayable anymore. Please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by --Sunshine-- View Post
        The next mentor who put his bullorn "please keep a eye of forum" will read a lot from me ----- why we dont get any competent answer-- and dont say write ticket - i allready have write 2 ticket

- first few days before - other today noon. Both still on status new

maybe they know from last bug in csgb what happend ehh ?
        *** - Today Monday I become answer from my ticket what I had write on Thursday morning!!! So last week before the merge!!
        Look the answer and found out self why I go here crazy about s.... And laugh. Little help : ticket Thursday morning for not make merge at Friday why we know that will come this that we cant join - answer today Mondy.

[mod edit] I got an answer from support
        Last edited by Whakapono; 07-06-2015, 05:19 AM. Reason: edit ticket and caps

Comment

Originally posted by Shiva_ View Post
          Are you realy proud of your self, you got that reward because you jumped to other guild, leaving your own members alone, only the strong went over.

Your own members, that didnt get anything, so good for you. Best G.M ever.
          I see you are "well informed" ... maybe next time you get better Info, then you know what we did. You know nothing ... but who cares. The mentioned members know it, and that counts. -.-

Comment

Are you realy proud of your self, you got that reward because you jumped to other guild, leaving your own members alone, only the strong went over.
            What would have been the alternative? Staying and skipping csgb too because our guild got removed from participation? Would it have changed the people who stayed?

I fail to see the bad point in this.

Comment

[mod edit] I got an answer from support

answer and help people you dont do but directly delete you can.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaana3 View Post
                What would have been the alternative? Staying and skipping csgb too because our guild got removed from participation? Would it have changed the people who stayed?

I fail to see the bad point in this.
                Sure. Like they did. I even suggested it to them. Now they are angry, and we are the bad ... or me. Of course those are excluded, who left before we made a decision on this. But, details.

Comment

Originally posted by LeGarde View Post
                  Sure. Like they did. I even suggested it to them. Now they are angry, and we are the bad ... or me. Of course those are excluded, who left before we made a decision on this. But, details.

I know more then you think
                  Last edited by Shiva_; 07-06-2015, 09:10 AM.
                  ING: Eukkie changed name to â€*Evilâ€*Witchâ€*, changed it back to Eukkie
                  Server: S444 Silent Arena
                  Char: Knight
                  Lvl: 80
                  Br: 6m and crowing.
                  Main Sylph: Arise
                  Guard: Oracle

Comment

I know more then you think
                    You even know more than we do. But ok. If provocations and ghost tales are the only follow-ups, I save my time and do what I was suggested to do ... ignoring it.

Comment

Working...
                    X