This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Element Training Guide

This feature is available to players when they reach Lvl. 55 or higher.

You can access Element Training by clicking the icon found at the bottom of the screen in the main icon bar.

(See picture below).

Or you can access the system by opening your character window and click on the "Element" tab.
    (See picture below.)

After opening Element Training another panel will open, this is your Element Pack. All the Elements you've collected thus far will be shown here.

1. There are 6 slots where you can place Elements. You can equip the same quality elements but their attributes have to be different.
    2. This window shows what bonuses
    your main character will gain after upgrading your Elements.
    3. Element Scrolls can be gained from killings monsters (as their drop reward) from Elemental Zones (Lvl. 55-64 / Lvl. 65-74/Etc.). They are used to increase your Element Growth EXP bar.
    4. Element Core Stat Boosts: The higher the Element Growth EXP increased, the higher % your Element Core receive.
    5. Element Pack: This is the place where your newly gained Element Cores will be stacked. You can Sort, Synth or Recycle your cores here.
    Note: The Synth function will be available in a future update.

Recycling Element Cores:

If you have obtained enough Elemental Cores (only 6 can be used at a time), you won't need to retain the other cores still in your Element Pack. So, simply click the "Recycle" button. After the Recycle window pops up, double-click to select the cores you don't need or click '1-Click Insert' button to insert the cores you want to recycle, your cores will be recycled to different amounts of Element Scrolls depending on their quality. (The higher the cores' quality, the more Element Scrolls you will gain from recycling).

Element Combo "Buff"

Equip certain cores to trigger an Element Core "buff."

You can access the Elemental Zone by clicking the icon on the top right corner of your screen. (See picture below).

Once entered, you will have 2 zone options to enter. (Higher level players have access to higher level maps inside the Elemental Zones).

Here we have entered the zone called "Erromango Island." This zone is available to Lvl. 55-64 and higher level players. You will be sent into a map like this. (See picture below).

1. This cursor on the map represents your character so you will know where you are.
    2. The red glowing dots represent bosses on the map from whom you may gain handsome rewards.
    3. The orange color represents Elite monsters which are second only to the BOSS in terms of strength.
    4. The blue represents Common monsters which hold kill buffs. After you kill this monster you will gain a buff for your character while in this map. Upon exiting your buff will be lost.
    5. The green represents Basic monsters which also hold special kill buffs like Common monsters.
    *Please be aware that the stronger monsters you challenge, the more stamina you will consume.

Red = 50 Stamina
    Orange = 30 Stamina
    Purple = 20 Stamina
    Blue = 10 Stamina
    Green = 5 Stamina

Monsters Differences:
    There are 3 types of monsters: Fire, Ice and Electro. Each of them holds Element Cores of their type. Kill these monsters to gain powerful cores!

R2Games LoA Ops Team

Official Site: http://loa.r2games.com/
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...ague-of-Angels
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeagueOfAngels.R2
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoA_R2
    Found a bug? Report it here: Happy gaming! :o:cool:;)

my inferno that was in progress was interrupted because the game was updated. it forced me to refresh and there's nothing in mail from inferno. why would you implement new content right before the holiday and then take a long weekend?

Comment

how often do bosses respawn? I killed a couple yesterday but for the rest of the day they never returned...

Comment

Where is the synth tab in element training?

Comment

It would be only fair for us players that we get noe 10 stamina each half h, and 110 at 12;00 and 18:00 server time, so we could do loops and some attempt in element, else its either loops or element. Or in element make more exp so its even worth doing for exp , items are great
          Antifreeze
          Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I'd say don't change anything, but add a stamina hot event in the hot events regular rotation.

Comment

was on and off all day yesterday and still no bosses respawned, talked to a few on my server and they said they never saw a boss when they did it, when do the bosses return? Its been almost 48 hours since anyone on my server has seen one....

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                was on and off all day yesterday and still no bosses respawned, talked to a few on my server and they said they never saw a boss when they did it, when do the bosses return? Its been almost 48 hours since anyone on my server has seen one....
                the thing is every 4-5 respawn of elite can be boss, but some of players are patrolling so it will mean , it be hard to get bosses.
                Antifreeze

Comment

what is the purpose for "sort" button and as is see on the picture for "synth" if we cant use them? i try to sort them but nobody happen. why you give us this selection?

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                    the thing is every 4-5 respawn of elite can be boss, but some of players are patrolling so it will mean , it be hard to get bosses.
                    If this happened for you you got lucky and this information is incorrect. I had 3 people plus myself sitting at bosses killing them over and over with all our sta today and after killing all of them about 11 times each a boss didnt respawn a single time.

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
                      If this happened for you you got lucky and this information is incorrect. I had 3 people plus myself sitting at bosses killing them over and over with all our sta today and after killing all of them about 11 times each a boss didnt respawn a single time.
                      Well they could have changed something also, since now i notice a lot of mosnters got even more stronger.
                      Antifreeze

Comment

Originally posted by AntifreezeUnder0 View Post
                        Well they could have changed something also, since now i notice a lot of mosnters got even more stronger.
                        Its quite sad to be honest, I was so hoping to find a way to get bosses to respawn, having only 2-3 bosses every other day is garbage

Comment

wow at how hard most of the monsters are. And by "hard," I mean R2/GTs idea of hard... Healmageddon and REALLY high hit/B.S undodgeable skills! (but at lease they don't seem to have super high dodge too.)

There's no reason why you should need at least a 2 mil br to kill even an orange class monster in a level 55-64 zone! Or that the purples in the 65-74 zone are as hard as the 55-64 reds.. That's just stupid!

Oh and on our server the purples in the 55-64 zone all respawned as orange or reds.. guess it sucks to be lower level or have less than a few mil br...

Comment

Originally posted by James_xeno View Post
                            wow at how hard most of the monsters are. And by "hard," I mean R2/GTs idea of hard... Healmageddon and REALLY high hit/B.S undodgeable skills! (but at lease they don't seem to have super high dodge too.)

There's no reason why you should need at least a 2 mil br to kill even an orange class monster in a level 55-64 zone! Or that the purples in the 65-74 zone are as hard as the 55-64 reds.. That's just stupid!

Oh and on our server the purples in the 55-64 zone all respawned as orange or reds.. guess it sucks to be lower level or have less than a few mil br...
                            oorrrr, you can stop whining about being too weak to beat them and realize you can get some pretty huge bonuses by killing the green and purple. I know people who couldnt beat orange that got the 3 boosts from each and could then beat red. With how easy its becoming to get the top gear and improve BR I think they made this just fine.

Comment

Too much request (Bonding Quest, Routine Daily Quest, Element Zone), too little Stamina gain each hr. The game is harder to play now.

Comment

Working...
                              X