This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
    oorrrr, you can stop whining about being too weak to beat them and realize you can get some pretty huge bonuses by killing the green and purple. I know people who couldnt beat orange that got the 3 boosts from each and could then beat red. With how easy its becoming to get the top gear and improve BR I think they made this just fine.
    OC I do that first.. but as I pointed out, we have no purples left, they are all orange now! Had them get beat a few times but always come back up orange. Nobody strong enough to kill them regularly, is going to spend their time in the lvl 55-64 zone, and the 65-74 purples are at least as strong as the 55-64 reds!

Also, how is basically saying 'hey, they're too strong for things of that level,' now "whining?"

Comment

stay inside EZ for 24 hours and you will find out how long it takes for the bosses to respawn

Comment

Originally posted by R23121670 View Post
        Its quite sad to be honest, I was so hoping to find a way to get bosses to respawn, having only 2-3 bosses every other day is garbage
        stay inside of EZ for 24 hours and you will find how long it takes for the bosses to respawn

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a question, do we have to find out ourselves which combo gives you the "unique skill" or is there a strat guide for that?

Comment

Hi Guys,

Just a question, do we have to find out ourselves which combo gives you the "unique skill" or is there a strat guide for that?

Comment

Originally posted by justbart View Post
              Hi Guys,

Just put your mouse over the empty square where the skill is supposed to show up and you will see what you need to activate it.

Comment

you can unslot all the hearts and move your cursor to the trigger skill area and it will provide you with a list.
                to file a ticket

Comment

how do i tell what type to put on each hero?
                  DThunder

Comment

cool i guess its cool xD

Comment

Thank you for this guide, explained to me many things and helped !!
                      Fans

Comment

Synth No Longer Availible

You can no longer Synth cores to made better ones as they have removed that option .

Comment

As far as I know there has never been a Synth option.

Comment

Working...
                          X