+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Saga Server Merge on 07/23

They're going to close Eternal Saga forever
    I don't understand why people aren't catching on

Quote Originally Posted by Xumot View Post
    They're going to close Eternal Saga forever
    I don't understand why people aren't catching on
    Litterally everyone that still plays already knows this well, unless they're noooblings that dont know anyone that know how r2 works
    I don't understand why you keep posting on the forums of a game you quit over a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by hibernate View Post
    Litterally everyone that still plays already knows this well, unless they're noooblings that dont know anyone that know how r2 works
    I don't understand why you keep posting on the forums of a game you quit over a year ago
    Because I can.
    And because I am still getting messages saying "what? es is closing forever? *cryface*"

Herald of Harkenings RinKagamine386 is just another poster. For now.... RinKagamine386's Avatar
    Long time no see Xumot, but es closing is actually just old news to many of us, back in early s4 we knew es was ****** a long time ago, infact, there were many threads complaining about this game.
    and those people sending you those messages are either too blind to see the truth or just joined the game

ES is ******. But to some of us we knew that way back
    You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

Game : ES
    Name : ♥ Ace ♥
    Server: Lunar tribe (S4)
    IGN : RinKagamine386
    Level : 58
    BR : 22448
    Peace out - Ace.
    Guild : Valhalla.
    Partner : ♥ Cecilia1 ♥

Quote Originally Posted by RinKagamine386 View Post
    Long time no see Xumot, but es closing is actually just old news to many of us, back in early s4 we knew es was ****** a long time ago, infact, there were many threads complaining about this game.
    and those people sending you those messages are either too blind to see the truth or just joined the game

ES is ******. But to some of us we knew that way back
    Yes, long time no see.
    I knew ES was done when they would never take the player's suggestions and only did cash events.
    Also, when they never increased the payouts for the.. uh.. I forgot the name of the event but when you would go collect things from the crystals in town and whatnot.
    All they gave were stupid refinement stones and we begged for better items.

Herald of Harkenings RinKagamine386 is just another poster. For now.... RinKagamine386's Avatar
    I know, lol, also R.I.P Valhalla
    You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

Game : ES
    Name : ♥ Ace ♥
    Server: Lunar tribe (S4)
    IGN : RinKagamine386
    Level : 58
    BR : 22448
    Peace out - Ace.
    Guild : Valhalla.
    Partner : ♥ Cecilia1 ♥

Wait for Issues Johnny Saito

Squire of Statements SilhouetteYui is just another poster. For now.... SilhouetteYui's Avatar
    Earth (duh, no: I'm Space Monkey, probably from Venus),Northern Hemisphere, Europe
    Yush, yush.. we know ES is done for.. and now they're mergin* two more dead joints together.. Bravo *clap, clap*.. They should change the game name to Eternal Graveyard.
    SilhouetteYui
    ES as LyraLuna, a Not-So-Dark Mage, Warrior, Hunter...(Do I really have Split personality??)
    DP as YuiPandora, the Clumsy Dragon Handler (Get's burned every once in a while)
    LS as LunaLia, Mage & squirrel, with attitude (the squirrel has it)
    CS as ....(no-one knows, but I'm there.. Even I have hard time of knowin* which one..)
    Myth as Chira, Wanna-be-Mage (Noob.. Even all the rest noobs are pros compared to this one..)

Priest of Pontifications PAAWAN is just another poster. For now....
    Eternal Saga continues to grow and mature. Each day more players are discovering and enjoying the game, and the communities are healthy and thriving.
    Actually it's opposite why u guys not updating ES. It's so much behind the Chinese version and even few bugs are yet to be fixed since day 1 of the ES release.
    Eternal Saga

IN GAME NAME:-PAAWANTONO
    SERVER:-[S5] Golden Beach
    CLASS:-Mage
    GUILD:-NemesiS

Priest of Pontifications 1Urban is just another poster. For now.... 1Urban's Avatar
    To counter all the whiners here, the european servers feel great after the merge, it's like first week all over again
    "In a dream I met a cat. The cat lead me into the basement of a building. There I found a cardboard box, with many abandoned pets inside. Noone wanted them so I decided to take them with me."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast