No announcement yet.

divorce options-need exxplaination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So....with all this info it seems the free divorce is NOT FREE...I have 0 balens....and have to spend $40 to divorce...even though "it wont use them".....but its forcing me to spend money for something "free"...that's not free...that's a sorry way to try to get someone to spend money... ill keep this in mind when I don't recharge ever again

Comment

So what is the difference between a normal divorce and an uncontested divorce?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post

nobody seems to have an answer for that either...someone said that they both cost 3999 balens...if that's true then why call it something else?

Comment

As I understand it there are certain devs that play the game. Surely they can test things to let the normal player know what is going on.
          Someone must know the difference between normal and uncontested divorce
          If the devs cannot answer this then they shouldn't introduce it into the game.
          This also applies to numerous other things introduced for which the devs are clueless

Comment

WHAT DOES "UNCONTESTED DIVORCE" MEAN?

An uncontested divorce means that both parties have reached an agreement on all issues before divorcing example ( child support and visitation, the division of property, alimony amounts (if any), and all other issues )

thats off a divorce website which to me they shouldnt ave uncontested divorce ere as we dont own anything as married
            Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-26-2015, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

An uncontested divorce means that both parties have reached an agreement on all issues before divorcing example ( child support and visitation, the division of property, alimony amounts (if any), and all other issues )

thats off a divorce website which to me they shouldnt ave uncontested divorce ere as we dont own anything as married
              Uncontested divorce should be cheaper in my opinion, no expensive fights in the court over who takes what

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                Uncontested divorce should be cheaper in my opinion, no expensive fights in the court over who takes what
                yes i agree should be way cheaper than normal divorce but this is r2 and they need the cash

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

as far as I can tell(from all the info that is nowhere to be found) uncontested means you basically need your spouse online, so you can enter a party with them, which seems useless....unless there was a way to "split" divorce costs... BUT this serious lack of information available means that we have no idea... maybe some couple who has mutually agreed to divorce could let us know?.... seriously wish that they would give us more information on new things in game. this is getting to be a very serious hassle to have no idea what so many things mean or do

Comment

Ok... Im hopefully gonna explain this in a way that's easy to understand.... an "uncontested divorce" is the "free" divorce that you can get if your spouse has been offline for more than 15 days.... they are calling it "uncontested" because for whatever reason, your spouse is no longer around to "contest" it.... and yes, it is TECHNICLY free, because your balens wont be consumed.... HOWEVER, you do need $40 worth of balens..... you can use those balens for other stuff after you are granted your "free" (aka uncontested) divorce.... as to WHY they set it up this way? well duh.... greed.... R2 will find a way to squeeze every drop of $$$ they can out of us. But anyway, that's my understanding of this divorce situation. Hope it helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                      Ok... Im hopefully gonna explain this in a way that's easy to understand.... an "uncontested divorce" is the "free" divorce that you can get if your spouse has been offline for more than 15 days.... they are calling it "uncontested" because for whatever reason, your spouse is no longer around to "contest" it.... and yes, it is TECHNICLY free, because your balens wont be consumed.... HOWEVER, you do need $40 worth of balens..... you can use those balens for other stuff after you are granted your "free" (aka uncontested) divorce.... as to WHY they set it up this way? well duh.... greed.... R2 will find a way to squeeze every drop of $$$ they can out of us. But anyway, that's my understanding of this divorce situation. Hope it helped.

no, that's wrong, when you select uncontested divorce it tells you "you and your spouse have to be in a party first"...the "free" divorce is an option saying "divorce for free"

Comment

Originally posted by Tashona View Post
                        You're not a mod by any chance??

Comment

You're not a mod by any chance??
                          no.... lol... and apparently I was wrong anyway...shrugs... it happens once in awhile... being wrong I mean...lmao

Comment

Just done an uncontested divorce.
                            Got remarried (cheapest wedding)
                            IT is exactly the same as normal divorce........... so an absolutely pointless addition !!

Comment

so do i have to have the 40$ first before i re marry? to do it for free?

Comment

Just done an uncontested divorce.
                                Got remarried (cheapest wedding)
                                IT is exactly the same as normal divorce........... so an absolutely pointless addition !!

thank you so much for posting that..i was really wondering about it. glad someone figured it out

Comment

Working...
                                X