[Reported][Merged Thread] Post Server Merge Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported][Merged Thread] Post Server Merge Issues

wheel of blessing doesnt work ( continuous spinning never stops have to refresh)

slyph arena been reset what else u messed with

other stuff not reset come on r2 u messed up a merge not reset anything we loosing rewards

slyph atoll u sit their beating a boss up for over 1 hr and when u do beat it u get no rewards in game mail only u get title

Amythest mines not reset

Click image for larger version

Name:	amythest mines.png
Views:	1
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1774832Click image for larger version

Name:	mines.png
Size:	161.1 KB
ID:	1774833

sky trail horns not reset

Name:	sky trail.png
Size:	480.3 KB
ID:	1774831

fishing attempts not reset

Name:	fish not reset.png
Size:	662.4 KB
ID:	1774829

tok not reset

Name:	tok.png
Size:	234.7 KB
ID:	1774830

bounty hunter not reset

Name:	not reset.png
Size:	255.8 KB
ID:	1774828

slyph experdition totally cupcaked cant add slyph

Name:	slyph experdition.png
Size:	477.6 KB
ID:	1774827

CUPCAKE CUPCAKE CUPCAKE R2 GET THIS GAME FIXED

the only thing not cupcaked is the process to buy ur beloved balens

Your case # is 385178
    Last edited by Xharry005x; 07-31-2015, 10:51 AM.

Yeah, we got server merged on R2 with 589 (us) joined 581 and 585..and pretty much nothing reset. Also noticed when you swap sylphs you have to refresh to get it to show the new ones picture under yours....worst merge ever imo.

Comment

Post Server Merge Issues

Following the West merger of server 443 there are several issues ongoing...

1. Unable to start Bounty Target matches.
      2. Blessing Wheel spins without awarding increases without refresh, and once refresh on hot events it says you have spun the wheel 0 times.
      3. In Dragon Invasion Sylph skills were not available after activating slyph

Name:	DI.jpg
Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	1715878

Thanks

Comment

As far as things not resetting, are you able to update to let us know if it resets at dungeon reset please. I have forwarded this thread, and issues have been reported.

As always, please be sure to clear cache first. After cache is cleared, first loading may take a bit longer to load the graphics and what not to load again. *This is just a reminder* It has been acknowledged there is indeed an issue with the merge servers.
        Last edited by Whakapono; 08-01-2015, 02:44 AM.
        Retired Moderator.

Comment

at 5 a.m my stuff reset but others that had same merge from same server not reset still maybe a poke in the dev with a very long stick would help

but lost hell of alot of rewards yesterday due to this bugged merge so i think we should get these rewards we missed as compo the only thing that worked yesterday was to buy balens lol
          Last edited by Xharry005x; 08-01-2015, 04:21 AM.

Comment

No attempts + rewards

For 2nd consecutive day the merged servers S436 S439 S443 S446 S449 S455 and S486 r gettings no attempts to do dailies and no rewards of things done ***???????
            I personally think u r trolling us very badly and u slow our progress down.
            I demand from u some decent and reliable answer.

Comment

On my server (589 on R2), my arena matches were fine..as was mpd, spire, and bounty quests. But fishing attempts, ammy mine attempts, sky trail, tok, catacombs, necro, purgatory, bounty targets..none of those reset. Can't remember if there was more or not..haven't checked today yet.

ok...so just checked for today. Catacombs, necro, and purgatory reset as did mpd, spire, and bounty quests. But fishing attempts, Ammy mine, sky trail, tok, bounty quests..are all 2 days now of missing them due to lack of resetting on those. And what really makes me made is they change fishing to week a month, and then I'm missing that week because of this ****. Also sylph is still not changing over (well, the picture of it at least), unless I refresh..I can swap to say iris, and my br reflects it, but it still shows hercules. And then I can't swap to any other one unless I refresh between each time. Also blessing wheel is still broken...keep spinning until you refresh after each spin, and it doesn't count toward event at all.

I can see why they do server merges on Fridays now..so they can run out of the office and not have to fix anything. This is 2 days now of missing alot of stuff. And I'm sure tomorrow will be day 3. Also having a problem with vip. I bought it with balens and it put me on auto take out on my paypal and took out 7.99 on July 2nd. I let that go and went on my account and pressed cancel on the status then on July 29th, only 27 days later, it shows they are docking my paypal for another month. I go back on there and it's back up where I cancelled it. So I cancel it again..check this morning, but up again. Unfortunately this time I didn't have the money in paypal because they weren't supposed to take anything out. So I reported it as fraud to paypal as well as put a ticket in with ya'll (ticket number 385454). Paypal is investigating, meanwhile no word from R2.

And I also get spirit conv each month as well, so needless to say I'm not happy with the lord of time issue going on either. Seems to me the problems just stack up and I can't remember why I play this game anymore. Although I'm guessing if paypal rejects the payment then my account will probably be cancelled and thus end the issue for me. If my account does get banned, please see to it that it doesn't keep docking me for vip on a banned account at least. Because to be honest, at this point I just don't care anymore.
              Last edited by R289048; 08-01-2015, 08:16 AM.

Comment

How come there are so many issues with this server merge (the 22 server west coast merge)? The more this game attempts to 'evolve' the further it actually 'de-volves'. It seems that every day there are more and more problems that go unresolved. The list is growing and growing and showing no signs of slowing, yet somehow the $$ for Balens keeps on rolling. Never seems to be to many unresolved issues in that department. I only hope there are some truly massive and useful compensatory rewards that will start flowing out to the players, and not in the form of 'recharge' now and you'll get this..

Comment

we are full of bugs from 31.07.2015 all west coast sv with we merge we still in bug nothing work aswell
                  no BG
                  arena points dontwas count
                  no spin whell for 2 days
                  no tok
                  no sylph expedition
                  no eudamon expedition
                  no wilds attempt
                  no fishing attempt
                  my servers is 436
                  Last edited by zotac89ro; 08-01-2015, 01:21 PM.

Comment

No Dragon invasion gold claim in daily events "get exp" tab. Tower of kings, battleground, sylph expedition, bounty targets, wilds monsters/elites/boss, spirit covenant ability "Warrior's call, Amethyst mine, Fishing, Fate wheel, world chat attempts. ALL not resetting for 2 days now huge losses for everyone on server S449.

DSA has been bugged since merge only some players able to get awards for attending.

Display issue for spending almost all forms of currency to see if you spend balens, bound balens, daru or gold you must refresh to find out what was spend or what is "missing".

Every time you log in or refresh you must take 1 resist crystal out and put it back in for the resist to update to what it should be.

To change sylphs you must refresh or you wont have any skills for that sylph.

To use a sylph that an eudamon was using even if eudamon is rested you must rest the sylph refresh summon sylph to player and refresh again.

This has been ongoing now for 2 full days for all players on newer servers following the merge to my knowledge other servers from our guild have all of these issues or most of them, i am from S449.

Comment

Eudamon bounty not did not reset today, fishing did not reset, blessing wheel keeps spinning and there are a lot of other issues too many to list since the last down time.

What is going on

I am on server 436

Comment

Talking to the Weekend staff, they have been told the issue will be investigated, and hopefully fixed on Monday.

I will just recap the servers currently having reset problems:

R2Games: 212 (group), 581 (group)
                        Kabam: 16 (group)

The above have been reported. Please if any are missed, let us know and we will add here.
                        Retired Moderator.

Comment

problems with eudamon bounty targets and cloud adventures also sylph arena

not to be a pain or anything but since the server merge there have been numerous bug that sorta annoyed me and diminished my experience of wartune to a level of plain discontent.

1. eudamon bounty quests not working:- when you click on challenge nothing happens.
                          2. cloud adventures would not let me in:- this was attempted at 13H00 sever time and i had not done it yet
                          3. sylph arena not resetting:- did one battle in sylph arena and was not allowed to do the other 9

please note that i refreshed at least 3 times and still no joy so please don't tell me to refresh as that was already tried

thanking you

Mbowyer

Comment

To be clear S212, S215, S232, S235, S239, S267, S270, S274, S277, S280, S283, S286 are NOT having reset or the many other issues introduced with the merge.

Servers S436, S440, S443, S446, S449, S452, S455, S486 are having reset issues AND many other issues introduced with the merge into the S212 (group).

Additional issue during guild beast unable to use sylphs as troops it says the area is full.

Reset issues are just part of a much larger problem we can hardly play the game without constantly refreshing if we want to change sylph and being very careful about clicking or spending anything due to none of our currency's showing when we spend any amount only shows when we gain.

If the "reset issue" is going to be fixed on Monday that means 4 total days of no Warrior's call, 40ish million gold lost from DI claims lets not talk about how many divinity souls lost from not being able to do sylph expedition.

Comment

having a lot of the same issues as karacks and i on same server(443). plus I having a cool down timer on techs when I just got vip to stop having cool downs. As an assistant guild office,with this server merge I having difficulties seeing when a person is en someone being kicked from guild or asking to join guild, all of issues presented at server merge. when I talked to the older server people they said they did not have those problems, this needs to be corrected as are we not in br race with the server merge

Comment

Working...
                              X