suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions

1. can u make circuit only 100 quest if not then make circuit too easy (example: every 50 quest 1 quest for fight others for collecting & hit mouse..) if not then let us buy imperial seal in arena

2. can u change sky trail, sylph expedition location coz middle cc give huge lag if not change cc design like china did

3. can u add atleast 1 mine & 1 offer for every dimension we explore, like old dim that we always find 1 or 2 dragon per dim

4. dimension expire too fast & thats annoying, change expire time

5. mystery shop too expensive u rather reduce items price or give us bound balens in dim

6. u changed rewards for many things but catacombs still same bad rewards, change rewards there too

7. why u dont let us recycle free mount in game, why always destroy us like that, i have shards taking my free space in bag why u dont let us use them

8. why u dont give 4th page in inventory as gift for pplz whos already spent balens/bbalens to open 3 pages

9. we need shortcut icon for circuit quests better then go back & forth to accept new quest
    Last edited by IR.01; 08-18-2015, 03:32 AM.

any1 knows how to get rid of loading bar when ever Eu or sylph icon is used?

Comment

... and it is ridiculous to need 60 sylph essences to get a sylph. I would say 1 essence per sylph (and have the cq be for one sylph essence), but they seem to like having dozens of players auto-farming in the atolls overnight every night.

Comment

... and while i am here, let me add that with the state of the game, they should have new players start out at level 70, with 60-legendary gear, 32 level 5 gems, level 60 soul engraving, and level 40 farms. With that, at least players can start out able to join a team for Lych's Lair. That seems to be the biggest deal-breaker for new players.

Comment

Originally posted by R2111470937 View Post
          ... and while i am here, let me add that with the state of the game, they should have new players start out at level 70, with 60-legendary gear, 32 level 5 gems, level 60 soul engraving, and level 40 farms. With that, at least players can start out able to join a team for Lych's Lair. That seems to be the biggest deal-breaker for new players.
          Many other games with such long life realised this and started doing it, wartune devs on other hand aint the brightest so theyll need like 2 more years to get it theres nothing for new players in the game right now.

About suggestions.

1. I dont agree the number of cq should be removed, but i do agree atoll quests should be limited, like 1-2-3 max for every 10, not hard to code.

2. I am not sure if any part of the cc lags less if/when you hide players.

3. Guaranteed mine and offering seems too much, should increase the chance for them tho.

4. A little, not much, increase in dimension life would be nice. Still someone should do the math with energy gained in a week or so and balance things out, i doubt itll happen, cause ye, r2/whoever runs it aint that bright.

5. Imo should add more items to the mystery shop, bring back charms and cores, and again should find some balance between balens earned and prices.

6. Rewards in catacombs are ok, cause its meant to be for relatively low levels. But some things like crystaloids should be removed. Also would be nice if last lvl drops a guaranteed transposer or at least increase the drop chance of those.

7. Not really sure what you mean by this, i think mount system and the shop is fine now, just put beast souls in more free chests so everyone could get a mount every 2 months or so.

8. Inventory is, was and looks like always be a problem even without all the new items added every major patch, something should be done
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Better suggestion for the mine/offering is to make the mine visible like the offering chest so that we don't have to clear every single black square of a floor to make sure you don't miss it. Would be even better if under the dimensional information it let you know how many mines/offerings were in the dimension (or floor). That way you're not wasting your time doing something that already takes up too much of my game play. (and letting you know if they are cupcaking us with them).

Dimension expiration time. I would like to see a little extra time but I can kinda understand why they limited considering the rewards/bonuses of the advanced and expert. The resist and reduce res boost for an expert can make for some long fights. Got into one fight that lasted almost 15 minutes because we were both dealing about 1600 crit damage a hit and we had 900k+ hp. Imagine if everyone could have long lasting expert dimensions. Oh the battlegrounds with not even a single kill.

The mystery shop isn't really that extravagant if we could get the balen mines fixed so you have a means of getting more bound balens.

Recycling mounts, I really wish we could recycle the temp mounts for beast souls. Half the temp mounts require mats we can't get enough of to keep the mount active anyways. Though if they did do that, they'd probably only give us a very very low number.

Inventory space, I once submitted an idea where the 4th and 5th page would be rentable after you unlocked the first page, with the monthly rental cost discounted more and more for completing certain things, like being vip, having page 2 and 3 open, etc. lol, doubt that would ever happen but thought I might give it a try.

Comment

lot pplz dont have time to do even daily runs so 100 circuit quests or put imperial seal in arena to complete circuit will be awesome

mount shop its not fine coz we cant recycle amethyst, tok mounts

Comment

Originally posted by IR.01 View Post
                lot pplz dont have time to do even daily runs so 100 circuit quests or put imperial seal in arena to complete circuit will be awesome

mount shop its not fine coz we cant recycle amethyst, tok mounts
                So you dont have time to do the circuit quests, but will have time to grind more of the free mounts you already have? You are entirely missing the point here.

Comment

Should remove reapersin dimensions, no time to do those and useless rewards. Dont see any point buy hp packs, our hp should b unlimited. More gold, should get everywhere, no chance make red pieces + forged it + dimensions chests + eud skill chests etc same time. Circuit quests is good but that have couple very stupid quests like SYLPH BUSTER and clear stupid dungeon couple times. Those takes too much time so no motivation do those.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                    5. Imo should add more items to the mystery shop, bring back charms and cores, and again should find some balance between balens earned and prices.
                    You can get cores and charms in shop, for like 90 bb or something. They're just not as common as they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      You can get cores and charms in shop, for like 90 bb or something. They're just not as common as they used to be.
                      You are right, now that you mention it, ive actually seen luck charm once so far with refreshing on cd almost every day. Anyway the whole mystery shop is a pinnacle of bad design from people without an idea of the game. Who would EVER buy lvl 2 res crystal with the current income from dimensions?!

Comment

Working...
                      X