Bounty Targets Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty Targets Review

Today I got all the Bounty Targets of levels I cannot beat (including the one I had beaten several times in the past, before I updated gems), so I get 0 rewards and forget about this dungeon.

My team is comprised of 3 eudaemons:
    - 1 very strong, with maxed level and warpath almost too, gear except 1 item blue or better, maxed gems and good resistance
    - 1 mid-weak, with level 8 and reasonable warpath (85% BR of the strongest one)
    - 1 weak, with level 8 and low warpath (80% BR of the strongest one)

So how can I improve my team?

Option 1) Add eudaemon:
    - the Bounty Target levels, I am on does not drop any eudaemon shards - no chance
    - sacrifice chest are rare and eudaemon shard offer in sacrifice is ultra rare - no other chance
    - chests drop (last even which drops them has rarity 0.01% for them) - no chance
    And still there is chance to get duplicate that is not usable (or tell me how battle oracle and scourge mages can beat magically immune boss?)
    (BTW: There is still he-knight and he-archer designed, so they can be used for new classes like AoE MATK knight a/o healing PATK archer)

Option 2) Refine gear:
    - original drops in dimensions was nerfed, so no chance to get the stones there
    - no other source of stones except monthly cross-server battles with over-priced stones - low grow, but in 1 year maybe I get the second eudaemon to the level of the 1st one
    - oh, I had forgotten about flames, which is even rarer than stones - so 2 years is better

Option 3) Upgrade eudaemons:
    - easy farming - slow but I see the light
    - why I get those gods on Bounty Targets?

Option 4) Warpath and RES
    - Even going ToK daily, the grow for the main eudaemon and the other two is about years, I guess 3-4, RES even harder

Option 5) Skills
    - even buying 50 daily from the guild shop, they distribute between 4x 10 class skills and 4 generic skills, so on average I add 1 point per skill daily - 3 years maybe to reach level 5
    - 10, 40, 160, 640, ... are the grow (assume 4x 640 next level, 16x 640 next and finally 64x 640, so next century for level 8) factor
    - if eudaemon class is missed than it only blocks 10 slots per class in inventory

I do not count refine and gems that I have a lot on my level of Bounty Targets and also the events does not help growing so much

So goodbye Bounty Targets, R.I.P.
    - I will continue to do farm and maybe ToK and guild shop, but lost focus after I saw the numbers and chances (no, do not expect from me to be whale, the gap is too big to buy the required materials).
    - The Sky Trail has at least daily chest for free

I even try to think about eudaemons as a whole feature, do we really need them? Sky Trail, all 3 Catacombs, God's Descent and MPD say yes, rest not needed (I like opponent spending chaos rune in PvP).

Hope somebody from R2 start to use calculator before next "optimization", or do they think we will play this game 3-4 year from now with same joy?
Working...
X