Clear All

G3ORG1AN im from s595 , dont worry that much , this gonna be fun
    Class:Mage
    Level:80
    BR:444k
    Server:S595
    Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

565, 569, 573, 577 do NOT need a merge. We still have at least 50 people who are very active and on for probably half the day every day (kinda sad lol). We have at least 150 people who log in daily and i have no issues getting runs done. The only time i had an issue was when i was in the BIGGEST guild with the most active people because everyone was on at different times than me or only wanted to go with the best people even though i am ranked 33rd atm. Sometimes the solution to getting runs done faster and finding help is going to SMALLER guilds because in top guild the highest people will rarely if ever go with you, the lower people are too scared to talk in guild chat, and the mediocres my br (30th-70th i'd say) generally won't go on a run until they can snag a ride with someone from top 30. I find that problem only ever happens in the top guild. The 2nd-3rd guild is best for players who aren't top 30.

Comment

No Sence Merge

GJ R2 601 3 weeks lifetime merged with 3 months+ servers? come on... why dont merge us with 604? LOL let's merge with the strong players so there's no way for us to get chaoswar,atoll,wb *** this r2 if you do that, i can say 100% sure, that 95% of the 601 players are going to leave wartune, so if you wanna keep doing those no sence merges.. and lose new players then go on , i can see ulike to lose players.

Comment

s600 with s592 and s596 seems fair 3/4 month old servers that had all the events like older servers + time to buld up br and level

merged with a s600 that still has the blessing rewards for lvl 55 well done R2

596 was taken out of their last server merge with 592for being to young and now s600 less then 35 days old has to merge with both of them

makes me wonder how much you guys think about wth you are doing

Comment

Please get the maintenance script fixed - it now gives a script error.

Comment

what if we have 2 character on each server that merge what happens? someone knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Patchcross View Post
                Please get the maintenance script fixed - it now gives a script error.
                Its too hard for them
                Class:Mage
                Level:80
                BR:444k
                Server:S595
                Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

chaos what happens whe we have 2 characters in servers that merge? Odin here

Comment

You end up with a lot of characters on one map and you will probably have to change a number of names. You still have to log in each character via its original server number.
                    Last edited by Patchcross; 08-21-2015, 04:02 AM.

Comment

thnx for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by xproxkevvarx View Post
                        Its too hard for them
                        Nonsense - they only have to clear up the spilled coffee to see what needs to be done

Comment

Don't understand it - no one is screaming that it's taking too long

Comment

Any1 can tell me about European Merge? Im from S. 595 - after merge to what server i need to login ?

Comment

Log in on 595 - login is always via the original server number
                              Last edited by Patchcross; 08-21-2015, 05:47 AM.

Comment

2-4 hours take the Server Merges its a big list of servers merge. Just 3 hours gone, in 45 minnutes from now servers should be up. Don"t panic. Just hope no bugs from this downtime of servers...
                                I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Working...
                                X