Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brace yourselves, Winterfrost is coming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brace yourselves, Winterfrost is coming.

And with it starts a brand new adventure filled with wonder, excitement, and peril. Start your new journey in this fresh and unique MMORPG, and experience for yourself the dangers that lie on the road ahead.

Join us for the Alpha on the 21st of August at 10:00 AM EDT to be among the first players to see Winterfrost for themselves!

Click image for larger version

Name:	02.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	1774971

Official Website: winter.r2games.com
    Forum: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...erfrost-Legacy
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/winterfrostlegacy
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/R2Winterfrost
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

wartune 2.0?

i watched the webside - read "free to play" and up the big fat "recharge"button ...

Comment

Dear Stormaggedon, while I appreciate you informing us about new games you release, I have a big problem. In Wartune - your flagship game - I experienced very bad communication between players and developers, lot of bugs, lags, and ridiculous pricing. When I checked through your other game forums, I saw the situation is the same in other games too.

So my friendly advice is that you have to first sort out this problem, you have to rebuild your reputation before launching new games, because if you don't, these new games will not be successful. You might had a very high profit in the first years, but it would be a good idea to keep this up for the next 20 years as well.

Right now, only forum mods communicate with us here and they keep repeating they can't do anything, they can't influence anything. So when you launch a new game - even better, address your running games, like Wartune - have a developer or responsible manager from that company come here and regularly communicate with the players. That would help a lot to further the above goal (ie. good reputation and prosperity for the next 20 yrs).

Thank you!

Comment

y dont u just focus on 1 thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post
          Dear Stormaggedon, while I appreciate you informing us about new games you release, I have a big problem. In Wartune - your flagship game - I experienced very bad communication between players and developers, lot of bugs, lags, and ridiculous pricing. When I checked through your other game forums, I saw the situation is the same in other games too.

So my friendly advice is that you have to first sort out this problem, you have to rebuild your reputation before launching new games, because if you don't, these new games will not be successful. You might had a very high profit in the first years, but it would be a good idea to keep this up for the next 20 years as well.

Right now, only forum mods communicate with us here and they keep repeating they can't do anything, they can't influence anything. So when you launch a new game - even better, address your running games, like Wartune - have a developer or responsible manager from that company come here and regularly communicate with the players. That would help a lot to further the above goal (ie. good reputation and prosperity for the next 20 yrs).

Thank you!
          Would have to agree with you here..
          Used to play a online game called Medivia a few years back.. here the owner/creator/head programmer would come online at least 1 time a month just to chat with the players, get their feedback and find out about any problems they were having with the game. He was also known to always have the game running on one of his computers so he could see how things were going. So it wasnt strange to see him just jump in the middle of a conversation to let people know he was on top of any problems.

He was very interested in his game and very well liked because players knew if he came online for chat time, any problems or glitches in the game were gonna be fixed in the next couple weeks.

Think R2/kabam could take a lesson.

Comment

New game coming huh, i'm still laughing at your latest "new game" Stormthrone which is a fiasco, a few players on and full of bugs (actually makes wartune seem bug free, thats how bad it is).
            Last edited by Darkwise; 08-19-2015, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolikeki View Post

Thank you!
              Perfectly agree, but:
              1) R2 is proxy, only one of the resellers of the game, so if not all the resellers/proxies unify, the situation will remain
              2) I found recently that many support engineers does not speak well English and use translators (use idioms, translators usually translate literally), so scanning this forum is for them harder than ask moderators/community manager for summary
              3) In China all the games have supernova lifecycle, the new entrants arrive each month and they focus on jumping (like they think we will leave character and start new on new server, or play multiple ones)

I personally tried Nova Genesis until they totally change one of the features and my progress gone (yes it was beta that time, but change main feature?), so I decided to wait on R2 specific parts to improve (support, marketing clickstream paradise, virtual server aggregation - 403/404 and connection drop issue, DNS round robin ...) before thinking about getting anything else from the same company. And I hope then they will select also the right developer companies, whose game they will resell. We have different mentality than the Chinese people, so if R2 is selling its game outside of China, they should focus on global mentalities and press developers to go the right direction, especially if they want 3-16 times more than in China (I have an account on Chinese Wartune as well).

BTW, Winterfrost is not yet open, so if you wait with announcement few days, it will gain more "me-too" players, even for the alpha.

Comment

STOP SPAMMIN WARTUNE FORUM

played WT 3 years - never play another R2 game again. Just playing WT out

Comment

Originally posted by taha766 View Post
                  y dont u just focus on 1 thing?
                  They are ... It's called Fill the Pocket

Comment

well wartune on android seems to be proof of some things - there is lower prices for many things - spirit covenant does work speeds up blitz for free as well - auction house is running as well. though it is older version, but at least it takes less time to do stuff

Comment

black screen
                      farm 2 minutes locks up
                      start dimension freeze

game has gone to sh igt

nope make it 16

Last edited by Whakapono; 09-08-2015, 10:02 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

well seems there's a statement lol

Comment

brace yourselves for the gams working like **** Sent multi messages and nothing. Wat to keep up the image R2

Comment

well said, but I hear about games like this going under all the time, my advise is don't spend too much, cus I think once R2 have finished ripping us all off they will file for bankruptcy & we wont even be able to play anymore... if they actuallt cared about us they would look after us with all the money we give them... it just shows they only care about money
                            I've never been to America but I've been in some states

Comment

Working...
                            X