Wartune Weekly Maintenance 8/20 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
    Are you crazy?? Before was already fine, all you need to do is reflect the amount of whips we going to use.
    Now we have to click 3000 whips 1 by 1????
    Alot of people train without changing the whip to whatever amount that they want to train, thus they will train 3000 whips at one go which is what the player do not want.
    So R2 have changed the default amount to 1 which is a good move.

Comment

Patch Notes:
      Changed the default training amount on the Mount panel to "1".
      Fixed an issue in which Loki could not be refined into Odin.
      Fixed an issue with players' Eudaemon equipment.
      Fixed an issue in which players were not able to obtain Honor by killing the 6+ players.
      Resolved various typographical issues.
      so u will not fix active x dragon mount ..

i dont know why u cant fix it its so ezy to give ppl essnce to active it !!!!!!!!

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Fix Lord of time!

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post
          so u will not fix active x dragon mount ..

i dont know why u cant fix it its so ezy to give ppl essnce to active it !!!!!!!!
          yes but r2 rather get loki and odin fixed cuz they loosing cash lol

Comment

miss rewards at event war resistance upgrade lvl 10 ...send tiket 36 hr ago and no answer...move faster guys!

Comment

How about some dungeon monsters and wilds that creates heavy lag all of the sudden, like sawtooth ant in wilds. some monster rendering of your game needs a fix.

R2Games - Firefly Valley (Mage)
              Proudly Non Casher

Even in a game, if you fail to plan, you're planning to fail.
              Last edited by blazefire2015; 08-20-2015, 03:09 AM. Reason: additional info

Comment

Originally posted by drab122687 View Post
                someone spent 600 bucks on loki? hahahahahaha and already refining to odin hahahahaaha maybe i should rob a bank too lmao JK but seriously
                You got that right bro. LOL what loosers...

Comment

I've never seen so many complainers. Thank you R2 for this free game.

Comment

whinge, whinge, whine, whine, One thing I have noticed is that when in Battle Ground you often get stuck to paladins and cannot move maybe they could look at fixing that bug.
                    Cheers have a nice day.

Comment

Some people need a good whinge to clear their minds for the rest of the day and R2 is such an enticing and satisfying target. That being said, R2 cannot fix the majority of bugs, these are the responsibility of 7Road and R2 have to wait on them.

Comment

Well Since we r on a complain rampage ! here's something else to ad : In DIM many many times i get black screen's when trying to enter this is annoying cose in requires like 5/6 reloads. Same thing with world Invites for MPD's etc ( att reward alway's unchecked many times it requires reload )

On Many lvl 80 Mpd's the Hero's Damage Lower's, no no nothing to do with resist's. so reload requiered also.

just something to give u guys more work.
                        Char: LadyLethal
                        Server : S423

Comment

whats going on? i cant log on to wartune any way. not on mini client, nor on browser.

Comment

It's called Maintenance

Comment

solo queria decir que wartune le pega 3000 patadas a gracias makinas!!!
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 08-20-2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

its something else. usually it says maintenance but it gives me some kind of script error. this is the first time

Comment

Working...
                                X