Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

The 3rd Titan War Arrives!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3rd Titan War Arrives!

The 3rd Titan War Arrives!

The third cross-server class war - Titan War is coming soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3rdtitan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.2 KB
ID:	1775001

Sign-Up Time: 8/17 00:00 - 8/19 23:59
    Preliminaries: 8/20 at 19:55
    Finals: 8/22 at 19:55
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

heheehe. so you manage to put this up AFTER the singups are over..

Not that it matters, but still funny
    Kabam -57 Archer
    Kabam -67 Knight
    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmikc View Post
      heheehe. so you manage to put this up AFTER the singups are over..

Not that it matters, but still funny
      was about to say the same
      but shhh at least is "coming soon"...we dont know for days already
      IGN:Choco(ex:InnØceήce)
      Class:Mage
      Level:80
      Server:Scarstone-S274
      Battle rating:1.6 mk(nice fake BR)
      Guild:Genesis
      The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Comment

eliminate balens buff pls!

Comment

Can you change tittles to "Balenors Strongest Balen User" if applied!!! Just Saying

Comment

Originally posted by dhonskienism View Post
            Can you change tittles to "Balenors Strongest Balen User" if applied!!! Just Saying
            you people that dumb ... do you not know that if it wasn't for balen buyers .. THIS GAME WOULD NOT EXIST ... only reason its here and gets updated is for profit ... its a business ... think about it before opening your mouth

Comment

nice to see TW but you all cant seem to get your stuff together. Was 5 and 1 and refreshed and never could get back on. Way to go. Why dont you figure a way to quit pissing everyone off. Fix the game. this is getting old

Comment

oh wait i guess its my fault. Get better reasons as why your game doesn't work

Comment

We won 5 matches but did not qualify for finals. Yet there was a team who won 0 matches and was in the top 100. Only thing different is the team br. Theirs is 4mil ours is not. So..I guess if your team is not at least 3.5 mil. you just forget about even joining TW. You just make fools of yourselves and even if you do win say 5 matches you get pittance for rewards. Not really anything you can buy with that. No chance at all of getting the mount period. But in the rules no where does it say you have to have at least a 3mil br to qualify for the top 100 teams and can win 0 matches to do so. Well lesson learned, won't be playing TW anymore...not fair to all in any way.

Comment

Isn't this only the 2nd Titan Wars. I know i missed the last one, but thought it was the first, oh well. We won 9 matches, but the lag was horrible. Most of the time i would rune, lunatic then be almost ready to sylph. I was lucky to get in another skill in before i might as well sylph up. Forget about timely heals or anything else. It lagged so badly, no real chance at any kind of team strategy. Oh well, free prizes, and a long shot at a random bet win for the mount....

Comment

Working...
                    X