Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advanced Sepulcrum does not count towards Enchant event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Sepulcrum does not count towards Enchant event?

Hi, I used a lot of advanced sepulcrum (about 1550) and noted that it does not count towards the event as it did before. Has there been a change or is it a bug?
    Normal Sepulcrum works but actually it is quite a bunch of sepulcrum I am missing as return for the event.

Thank you,
    Hexe
    (Hidden Grove (324))

The same here on Armorgames servers

Comment

Originally posted by Shooterhexe View Post
      Hi, I used a lot of advanced sepulcrum (about 1550) and noted that it does not count towards the event as it did before. Has there been a change or is it a bug?
      Normal Sepulcrum works but actually it is quite a bunch of sepulcrum I am missing as return for the event.

Thank you,
      Hexe
      (Hidden Grove (324))
      This game is beginning to p... me right off. No returns on advance sep also 600 I want comp R2. Also the new recharge box as old boxes in. Still Mr Phillips. They will be telling us they meant to do this. Even when the server closed down earlier maintenance was spelt wrong. Cowboys the investment that some of us make in this game and they mess up really stupid things. It annoying... and then to top it off they tell me my toon is theres Jokers
      PiedPiper
      Level 80
      Guild MCXlV

Comment

Yeah same happened to my guildie on kabam european server
        I didn`t see this thread and started one in Game discussion asking if it was a bug or if its intentional, Luckily I didn`t use any of my Adv sep yet but I saved 1500 and was intending to use that for the event and dump the normal sep rewards into one of my other sylphs.
        I don`t understand WHY adv sep isn`t working towards enchant event when Adv mahra counts towards upgrade event?
        SO i`ll ask here too can a Moderator pls find out if this is intentional or another bug?
        Ty

Comment

Same.. Spent 500 adv crums and din't trigger the rewards. Filed a ticket already, but doubt that will assist.

However,... while the upgrade event talks about upgrading sylphs, the enchant event talks about using Sylph Sepulcrums. I suspect they altered the enchant event pair.

Crol Kabam67
          --
          +clburke
          Crol S67 ~ Cupcake's silly *meowing* mage

Comment

Just wanted to add my 2 cents. I used about 250 adv seps for the current event a little while ago and did NOT get ANY credit toward the event. I ALWAYS got credit for adv seps in the past. If this is a change, then some notice need to be posted. If it is a bug, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.
            I am SURE that it will be handled as diligently as ALL the other problems that have been reported, filed away in some dark corner, never to be seen again!!!
            My server is Kabam S2 and player name is Chip69.

Comment

Originally posted by Shooterhexe View Post

Thank you,
              Hexe

(Hidden Grove (324))
              You do know the event went to 500 right!!!! so u kinda wasted 1050 seps for nothing there.............

Comment

Kabam USWest 52... same here... adv sep do NOT count towards event. Adv Mahra DOES count towards the upgrade event, so why the sudden change to adv sep?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sep bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	671.2 KB
ID:	1716220

Also, I could not file a ticket, because the in game link to support takes me to the NEW R2games support system which asks for my R2 server.... since I am on a kabam server, and there is no option to choose that in the new ticket system, I have no way to file a ticket.

Comment

You know it says Sylph Sepulcrums, not Advance. So technically there is nothing wrong with the event. And besides you are only getting back regular Sep.
                  [EZ PZ RPG] User: Calypso / Class: Archer /Power: 2.5M+ / Guild: DESIRE / Server: Languid Lake

Comment

Originally posted by SirCalypso View Post
                    You know it says Sylph Sepulcrums, not Advance. So technically there is nothing wrong with the event. And besides you are only getting back regular Sep.
                    Explain why it worked last time, and why it still works for advanced mahra.

Comment

And that is my point.... It MIGHT be a bug... if so they should fix it (because until today, this event counted ADV Sep).... It MIGHT be intentional .... if so, they should have informed us of the change... they should also (in my opinion) explain WHY they changed this NOW and only for sep and not for mahra.... and if this IS intentional, they should be made aware that the players are unhappy about the change.

Comment

not happy either .. esp since I see no notice about the change and adv mahra did work .

So mod - please give some heads up info here OR bring in a dev... so we can do some talk!
                        That will be Mrs Ice. Proud female part of the Ice couple on S67 /Kabam

Comment

In my case they count adv. sep to number of enchant but still 0 to collect. Only normal sep give reward.

Agree with this.
                          And that is my point.... It MIGHT be a bug... if so they should fix it (because until today, this event counted ADV Sep).... It MIGHT be intentional .... if so, they should have informed us of the change... they should also (in my opinion) explain WHY they changed this NOW and only for sep and not for mahra.... and if this IS intentional, they should be made aware that the players are unhappy about the change.
                          火FireMan - S416

Comment

As far as we've been told it's intentional. That's all we've been told.
                            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Thx Esme for info.
                              火FireMan - S416

Comment

Working...
                              X