Celestial gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celestial gear

i hope a lot of people gonna respond on this treath, the more the merrier...

it's to make people wake up to get r2 a bit more... push in the back.

I would like to see the changes in armour set of celestial. everytime you wanna upgrade eb to celestial the shards AS the eb gear dissapears.. this way it's gonna be
    to hard, for anyone to get good gear, for their own lvl, and i'm not gonna be a headless chicken to get frustrated in the eb fails AND celestial fails..

every upgrade is the same except the last one, people already bugged in a lot of things ingame, make this easier atleast ty ^^
    no dissapearing when trying to synth a celestial
    46.55%
    more runs for eb to fix the dissapearing eb gear
    15.52%
    higher synth % on eb and celestial gear
    10.34%
    No dissapearing of shards, more eb runs, higher % synthing
    27.59%
    Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
    Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
    Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
    Pets: A Lot!!
    Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
    Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
    Wings: Divine Wings
    Weapon: Immortal Aug
    Pixie: Celestial Stage
    Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
    Be Happy..Never give up..

Add a poll that shows who has voted. Otherwise they surely won't do anything in regards of this matter.

Comment

The real joke here is that the gear that drops in the underdark is BETTER than celestial gear. I got a pair of boots with the same white stats, but with movement +40 and phys damage reduction of 9%. That is far superior to the purple celestial gear.

Comment

Originally posted by xReinza View Post
        Add a poll that shows who has voted. Otherwise they surely won't do anything in regards of this matter.
        Polls aren't actually an accurate means of support -- we find that, most of the time, polls are voted on with alt accounts to swing the tallies a certain way.

Not that anyone would disagree with adjusting the current state of Celestial syntheses, so a poll isn't needed. Any comments and/or concerns should be submitted into the thread itself.

Comment

Originally posted by InfernalDaimen View Post
          The real joke here is that the gear that drops in the underdark is BETTER than celestial gear. I got a pair of boots with the same white stats, but with movement +40 and phys damage reduction of 9%. That is far superior to the purple celestial gear.
          Some are even better than the ESD OS Celestial gear themselves.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Adjust the stat so it's actually different from eb aswell as making the eb gear not disappear
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
              Adjust the stat so it's actually different from eb aswell as making the eb gear not disappear
              I heard that the stats of the Clestial are identic with EV

Comment

wel ty for that rev ^^ because i have no idea how to make a poll haha, just treaths.. i'm not so into the theoretical of forums hihi.. but yeah it's a pain in the [butt]... i got 2 celestials gear pieces.. not even gonna try to get it oj, and instead of getting my eb glove back i took one of the underdark dungeon.. because i failed to many times already for the gloves... so peeps, you have read it, comment is appaerently same as poll so fire up peeps ^^

rev advices that poll are mostly abused by alts...so that's why comments work like poll...
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-25-2015, 06:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The EB equip disappearing after a failed attempt to celestial is totally ridiculous. Its hard enough just to make the ebs equip with the number of fails for that but to have it disappear? Seriously having to make an entire new item all the way from mistweave just isnt right.
                  (S70)CoffeeQueen
                  Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
                    rev advices that poll are mostly abused by alts...so that's why comments work like poll...
                    Well.. On the french forum the polls are a must, and that's the only place where suggestions seem to get seen, coincidence? I think not. And like I said the polls can be made to show who has voted on it, so everyone can easily check how many alts has voted...

Comment

Well.. On the french forum the polls are a must, and that's the only place where suggestions seem to get seen, coincidence? I think not. And like I said the polls can be made to show who has voted on it, so everyone can easily check how many alts has voted...
                      as we notice, this isn't the french one... and every server is different, every site of r2 is different (language and zone game)
                      so i have no clue what is best here.. so i just follow up mod rev her advice up, she'll notice when i get to grumpy about it.. and tbh, some alts have their own email adress, like a main.. i'm just tryign to get this tread so active, that r2 has to look at it, and rethink, because complaining about it on server won't help it.. you can make a poll on this to, but like i said before, my limitations r just making new treads, poll... well poll i nvr did on here tbh

Comment

Still what makes you think that they'll look this post, or even forum! They only check tickets and that's only if it got to do with money!

Comment

Moderators are more than happy to forward suggestions once they've accumulated a large amount of support -- the devs aren't as inclined to review suggestions that have little to no backing. It's much more productive to provide actual feedback rather than fussing about polls and assuming that no one is watching.

Comment

An easy solution would be to make evil beast dungeon runs like other dungeons runs (5 runs + vip runs + dungeon key runs) instead of only having 3 runs per day. Easy change, players would be happy and no large amount of coding involved. Any one else agree?

Comment

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
                              An easy solution would be to make evil beast dungeon runs like other dungeons runs (5 runs + vip runs + dungeon key runs) instead of only having 3 runs per day. Easy change, players would be happy and no large amount of coding involved. Any one else agree?

+1 for that, we been askin it since that dung came out tho so doubt they never going to do anything for it

Comment

Working...
                              X