Celestial gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LordinBlack View Post
    An easy solution would be to make evil beast dungeon runs like other dungeons runs (5 runs + vip runs + dungeon key runs) instead of only having 3 runs per day. Easy change, players would be happy and no large amount of coding involved. Any one else agree?
    and/or make so the EB equip does not requre mistweave then exelorn then purg tho make it, just make it from the EB shards
    (S70)CoffeeQueen
    Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

the more we talk about it the more easy or productive ideas come out. and pappody, you stubborn ingame, i woulnd't have think otherwise on a forum -_-
      we r tryign to get a simple thing fixed. this ain't about the cashing systems or whatever, and if rev is here to watch on it, i have no concerns because unlike many people,what she says she also tries.

and i know you hate me or just dislike me, but keep that ingame, this is forum.
      if you don't like this idea, just say it, but eb shards and celestials have nothing to do with cashing systems or r2 listening, and TBH i had more help when i stopped cashing then i just cashed for things
      at beginning. so you can try to help rest of cs. because it's also in your benefit or your alts. or just leave it to people who do care
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Funny cuz I never thought having EB gear disappear was the intent!!! I thought it was a mistake in the program and an oversight of the devs. So to me the real question is this - Was it intended for EB gear to disappear on a fail in the attempt to make Celestial Gear? If this is an error in the program, then it need to be fixed!!!! If this was intended then support would be appropriate. I attempted to make the Celestial Gear on 1 item for my priest alt and when i noticed the EB gear disappeared I stopped and will do without Celestial unless it is fixed. EB gear is already hard enuf to make and in my opinion the chances to having success on EB gear then Celestial are way too slim and even if u did have success what are the chances that u will have an OS piece of gear. No way am i gonna waste time/effort to make Celestial gear unless I am ensured that i will not lose my EB gear. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by raizencain View Post
          So to me the real question is this - Was it intended for EB gear to disappear on a fail in the attempt to make Celestial Gear?
          The destruction of EB when attempting to synthesize Celesial gear is intentional, hence why this thread is here to rally an adjustment to the current process.
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 04:47 AM.

Comment

I believe that this is a huge error on the part of R2. Un-happy players means people not cashing. People not cashing means lost revenue for R2. Lost revenue = ..well you get what i am saying, and i know that passing the info about unhappy players is the only thing in your realm of abilities. But R2 needs a wake up call on this. Already I'm seeing people i know quitting because of this, amongst other things. Personally I will not cash anymore until we can get some kind of response directly from developemnt. This is pushing my tolerance to the limit
            (S70)CoffeeQueen
            Level 180 Shadow Rogue

*I'm not weird, I'm just limited edition*

Comment

Originally posted by sdo1966 View Post
              I believe that this is a huge error on the part of R2. Un-happy players means people not cashing. People not cashing means lost revenue for R2. Lost revenue = ..well you get what i am saying, and i know that passing the info about unhappy players is the only thing in your realm of abilities. But R2 needs a wake up call on this. Already I'm seeing people i know quitting because of this, amongst other things. Personally I will not cash anymore until we can get some kind of response directly from developemnt. This is pushing my tolerance to the limit
              Give up, r2 don't care
              'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

fix it - its out of line with all other synthesis.

Comment

hmm, why make the EBS disappear when it failed in synthesizing? would it be possible for the devs to do something about the disappearance of the Equipment required for Lv150 Celestial Set when Item Synthesize? or is this thing intentional? :/
                  Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                  Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                  Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                  Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                  -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                  -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                  -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Originally posted by Caia_R21125326 View Post
                    or is this thing intentional? :/
                    It is intentional, as much of a pain as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      It is intentional, as much of a pain as it is.
                      really? devs did it . aw, can i spam them for changes?
                      Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

The only way to encourage the devs to make the adjustment is to rally support. They're more likely to note a suggestion that's backed by majority vote.

Comment

I support this suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            The only way to encourage the devs to make the adjustment is to rally support. They're more likely to note a suggestion that's backed by majority vote.
                            i see, i better get the players to forum and make them voice out what they think about this.

since you will eventually merge the threads, mind making a poll that we need changes in Celestial Set Synth so we can vote it out and get more opinion from people about this? thanks in advance.
                            Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Polls have proven to be an ineffective means of displaying support, as it tends to be abused by players using alt accounts to weigh the votes their way. Supporters of the idea should post in the thread itself -- reasons why it should be changed, how it should be changed, pros and cons of the change (or lack thereof), etc.

Comment

not s much, there are decent pplanyways, thx fr hearing out ill guess ill ask the owner of thread instead

...yang be kind enough to put a poll for me please thx.
                                Crystal Saga

Looking for>

Comment

Working...
                                X