Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance on 8/25 & 8/26 (Oceanic Servers Only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Maintenance on 8/25 & 8/26 (Oceanic Servers Only)

Dear Balenor,

Please note that all Oceanic servers (GMT+8) for R2Games, Kabam and Kongregate will be going offline for maintenance due to server updates on August 25th and August 26th. See below for the exact maintenance times:
    • 8/25 Maintenance: 13:00 - 14:30 GMT+8
    • 8/26 Maintenance: 12:30 - 14:00 GMT+8

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Compensation?

MascuL1NO - s597
    Plataform: R2Games - Server: 597 Oceanic - IGN: MascuL1NO - Level 50 - BR: 170K - Guild: Alliance

Comment

want to explain what these server updates are concidering you ***** us over enough already i dont exactly trust r2 anymore
      SERVER: s439
      ING: Angels
      CLASS: Knight
      GUILD: Glory
      BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

how about we get told how long its down for and if we are getting comp for this

Comment

Let's put it this way, Angel Kiss: Oceanic is about the only group that didn't have problems with the fishing bug.

Do the math.

Comment

why oceanic servers only? for test servers purpose or they forgot to update us last maintenance?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	full-of-food-smiley-emoticon.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.8 KB
ID:	1716443Just in time for lunch...
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

nah we had problems with fishing we just didn't complain

Comment

They are upgrading the age old hardware of their Servers. They earned some quick cash from some addicts by introducing the LOKI sylph. Easy money for their Server Upgrading costs. Lol they are shy enough to announce this . Servers gonna be back in an hour or two. Watch a movie till then.

Comment

I play on the Oceanic servers although I live in the U.S. I really appreciate knowing the exact downtime of the game. For 8-25, it says 1300-1430. Cool Beans. My silly question is: "What time is it now?"

Although I received no reply to my "time" question, I can report the following observation.

13:00 - 14:30 is a time period of 1 1/2 hours.

The server has been "down" for at least 2 1/2 hours since I originally tried to log on.

Perhaps in the future, y'all can be a bit better with your time estimates ... or offer no estimates at all.
                    Last edited by DiscGolfGuru; 08-25-2015, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AdaJames View Post
                      Let's put it this way, Angel Kiss: Oceanic is about the only group that didn't have problems with the fishing bug.

Do the math.
                      nope they had it too
                      SERVER: s439
                      ING: Angels
                      CLASS: Knight
                      GUILD: Glory
                      BR: bigger then you buddy

Comment

The fish were imprisoned for one day by the bug (I had no problems the second day). Maybe some manager didn't feel confident that the scheduled server launch wouldn't behave, so get the pain out of the way early?

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfGuru View Post
                          I play on the Oceanic servers although I live in the U.S. I really appreciate knowing the exact downtime of the game. For 8-25, it says 1300-1430. Cool Beans. My silly question is: "What time is it now?"
                          im in usa too and on mine in kentcky eastern time zone i am 12 hrs difference so for me 14:30 is 2:30 am
                          Last edited by iamzohan; 08-25-2015, 01:35 AM.

Comment

im in usa too and on mine in kentcky eastern time zone i am 12 hrs difference so for me 14:30 is 2:30 am

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfGuru View Post
                              http://www.timeanddate.com/time/map/
                              IGN: whitewolf
                              Server: s507 Forgotten Abyss
                              Guild: OUTCASTS
                              Class: Archer

Comment

Working...
                              X