No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 8/28 CANCELLED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been trying for the last several days how to put this response to this merge cancellation in a way that wouldn't cause too much negativism, but of course there are always a few that no matter how it is said, find a way to always take it negatively, so here it goes.
    My response to this cancellation and the reason given:
    Response: Doesn't make a lick of sense.

THEREFORE

If it doesn't make sense............... Then its a LIE..........

If this bans my account on game and or forum because of TOS I could care less.

TELL us the real reason why this merge was cancelled and not some Lame Duck excuse-I thought there were some honesty in some of the Moderator's but that just like the fun in this game is very quickly diminishing.

Comment

This is not nice,was hoping for merge to finally happen and yet u ppl cancelled it for cw? We really need more ppl on servers,ppl are waiting for hours just for help for dailies,and for pvp i won't even mention... Make this merge ASAP cause we're dying here.

Comment

I hate server merges. They create chaos. If R2 stopped creating new servers the problem would not arise. New players would join old servers, join guilds and get helped by us old guys.
        Jherek
        Guild Master TheCore

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry53 View Post
          I hate server merges. They create chaos. If R2 stopped creating new servers the problem would not arise. New players would join old servers, join guilds and get helped by us old guys.
          I hate it too, but they didn't stop creating new servers and then merge together, so even if we hate, we need it. I really wish that they postpone not cancelled like Niasaj said
          Heroes Evolved
          GODZ

Comment

My server group (94, 97, 100 and 103) is pretty healthy. Not gonna lie and say a few more players wont be of any use but, in general terms, we are happy as we are. After 3 years we are all friends. The top 8 guilds are fairly stable. When merge occurs we take on board another 8 servers (I think that is right). These are failing servers where all the players have probably congregated into single very powerful guilds. This will mean our current top 8 will be decimated. I am already resigned to the fact my guild will lose G B. We are the oldest guild in our group and we will always survive but it took us a year to regain G B after last server merge (May 2013). Why? Cos I refuse to merge with other guilds!!!! My idiot members also believe in me as G M and remain loyal - they are a great bunch of guys and girls.

I look forward to the chaos that will occur when merge happens. Players will be jumping from one guild to another. We will sit serenely in the background and hopefully pick up the odd player or two. We can wait. It is what we are good at.

Carnelian

TheCore (S94)

Comment

Why merge a server with more than 50 players? No sense. Instead of useless merge, fix that spam "Congratulations" for every thing. I have my balls full reading that spam every 30 seconds....

Comment

Originally posted by Itachi-i View Post
                Why merge a server with more than 50 players?
                More than 50 players!!

As for me Why did they merge more and newer server esp abv Server 500+ while we the SINGLE or 100 minus digit is in need or merge
                Heroes Evolved
                GODZ

Comment

Any server (or group of servers) needs very much more than 50 active players. In an ideal world the 8 teams in Guild Battle would be pretty equal but I accept that will never happen.

I have said this before on the forums but I will say it again. Server merges cause chaos. We are a server group of 4. We will be merging with server group of 8 servers. This will affect Guild Battle. WHY CAN'T WE HAVE 2 TIER G B? Top 8 and then 9-16. OK, smaller rewards for 2nd tier but it means players will be more loyal to guilds. My guild members are very loyal and will stick with me but other guilds will see dramatic moves after server merge so players maintain G B.

If they (R2) stopped creating new servers then there wouldn't need to be server merges.
                  Bedivere
                  TheCore (S94)

Comment

Are we getting merged or not
                    Karac
                    Archer
                    S25 - Buradoth's Grave
                    CAIN Guild
                    1.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
                      As soon as I hear something about the merge and the servers that were in it I'll let you know. However, I do not expect to hear anything till September 7th.

Ummm Its already September 7th, did ya hear anything about our server merge.

And yes, I see in news events, thanks alot
                      Last edited by zosiama136; 09-08-2015, 11:58 AM. Reason: just found out server merge
                      Heroes Evolved
                      GODZ

Comment

Originally posted by zosiama136 View Post
                        Ummm Its already September 7th, did ya hear anything about our server merge.

And yes, I see in news events, thanks alot
                        lol they should still merge this group 2 after telling them they will get a merge. Not really the right thing to do and will get a lot of people mad even more if yall don't merge them
                        Character Name: Chris1909
                        Class: Mage
                        Server: US West

Comment

Working...
                        X