X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol if laser squirrel can see in wilds. Then i'm voting that one

Comment

Originally posted by Fullofsass View Post
      According to the rules and rewards R2 will choose one of the 10 mounts that they chose as the finalists. Even if one mounts comes in first as voted by friends, guilds etc that does not mean they will automatically be put in the game. The mount that is put in the game is chosen strictly by R2. I believe R2 set it up like this because there will be a lot of friends, guild and possibly server players voting for thier guildies friends etc mount.
      Thx for saying that to us....Didn't notice that before..Shame on me:) Anyway it would have been nice that r2 to chose the mount before the voting..Don't u think so?....just to let us know tht this voting is only for some rewards for the first 3 contestants and not for the mount tht will be put in the game..
      It seems tht few players know about this forum...its more simple for them to find about events and other stuff from fb than coming here

Comment

Cupyd's Royal Seahorse

Comment

Seriously i was 1st one to post picture of a hydra and it looks better than the one displayed here ***???

Comment

Btw the Hydra looks like the 1st one i posted now someone who copies my picture gets the rewards NICE

Comment

Who won the mount design that will be used in the game? Did I miss the posting on it?

Comment

Originally posted by xBloodripperx View Post
                Seriously i was 1st one to post picture of a hydra and it looks better than the one displayed here ***???
                They wanted an original drawing of computer graphic design made by you not a google copy and paste. Lillith hand drew it and also added what she/he wanted to it. I am guessing this is why. All you have to do is right click the one you posted, hit find google image and it pops up. Not many people read the directions to the contest right.

Comment

Working...
                X