Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (IV) (Part Two) - The Mount Votening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2113024024 View Post
    People if you dont like foxes you dont have to vote for them and that is all. Personally I love them that is why I have designed the hell fox which is something like my alter ego on other pages and wanted something to suit me of course. All 4 foxes (the one R2 has and chinese ones) are white and based clearly on Japanese and Asian cultures. Anyway I really like the other competitors mounts and wish them all the luck!
    Very nice.I love them too.I love beautiful animals like wild cats,foxes,wolves...and everything that is similar to a cat~^.^~
    And I like to draw beautiful things thats what I do and I do it because I love it.
    And my mount is not similar to any existing mount.The others are fluffy and white,shiny,with many tails etc.
    I wanted a mount similar to an egyptian cat,a wild cat and a fox.
    Don't blame me for doing what I love.
    Good luck to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Raluk18 View Post
      Very nice.I love them too.I love beautiful animals like wild cats,foxes,wolves...and everything that is similar to a cat~^.^~
      And I like to draw beautiful things thats what I do and I do it because I love it.
      And my mount is not similar to any existing mount.The others are fluffy and white,shiny,with many tails etc.
      I wanted a mount similar to an egyptian cat,a wild cat and a fox.
      Don't blame me for doing what I love.
      Good luck to everyone!
      Verry nice said, same for me, it is indeed a fox, but I do not find it as similar as other foxes ingame because it is my character I have made long time ago and I have altered it for wartune so it does not look like the one I made years ago.

Comment

***, the Laser-Eyed Squirrel gets every second a vote, thats real strange.... . How can some1 get 50 votes in less then half an hour. Strange is he was the only 1 to get votes and none of the others get atlest 1 vote.
        Last edited by CaptivInLume; 08-29-2015, 08:56 AM.
        Muhahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by CaptivInLume View Post
          ***, the Laser-Eyed Squirrel gets every second a vote, thats real strange.... . How can some1 get 50 votes in less then half an hour. Strange is he was the only 1 to get votes and none of the others get atlest 1 vote.
          i found it very strange too lol

i personally voted for the squirrel yesterday or the day before and it was way behind (pretty sure it was the one with the least votes)

but it's leading now with probly 100 ish votes in 24 hours... lol ?

MY best guess is someone made a lot of alts and voted on it several times lol or maybe he just ask his guildies to come vote for his / her mount heh

I still think its the most original one out there as everything else is a close deviation of things we already have. (dont want to start a debate on that lol thanks !)

Comment

anyway, if that squirrel wins it will need lots of arranges from the wartune programmers, `cause it looks more for a halloween event rather than a regular mount. XD
            Few data about me, just to no rewriting on every post manually.

Player Name = ArcMorpheus
            Server= S31 US East
            Class = Knight
            Guilds Enlisted (in chronological order) = TankWars, Unknown, Mostwanted, & Fenix (nowadays).
            Server = US East Server 31
            Plataform = Kabam / Wonderhill / Gamerocks
            Login from = Google Mail (previously) / Gamerocks (nowadays)

Comment

According to the rules and rewards R2 will choose one of the 10 mounts that they chose as the finalists. Even if one mounts comes in first as voted by friends, guilds etc that does not mean they will automatically be put in the game. The mount that is put in the game is chosen strictly by R2. I believe R2 set it up like this because there will be a lot of friends, guild and possibly server players voting for thier guildies friends etc mount.

Comment

They need better SPELL CHECKING on their posts.....
                Wartune 3rd Anniversary Event! (IV) (Part Two) - The Mount Votening
                Seriously....

Darrkin
                Server: R2 - S219
                Guild: Legends
                Class: KightHood Mage
                Level: 80
                BR: 19,990,000

Thor

Freya☾☾☾☾
                Arise ☾☾
                Loki
                Goddes of Prosperity
                Hecate
                Zeus
                Poseidon
                Venus

Comment

the Fox hands down!!

Comment

Who cares ?
                    It just another mount that i will not obtain or be able to get
                    so whats the point of voting

Comment

#7R2113024024's Hell Demon Fox Click image for larger version

Name:	Demon_Wolf_-_death_n_shadow_zps58399fea.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	159.0 KB
ID:	1716608

Comment

Originally posted by totojun View Post
                        #7R2113024024's Hell Demon Fox [ATTACH=CONFIG]148200[/ATTACH]

well this is clearly a wolf when I see the anathomy + the name of the picture. What did you wanted to show me please?

Comment

I like the winged fox the best but the hydra is a cool idea the Squirrel is kind of out there.
                          Mage: level 80
                          Battle rating:guess
                          Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

i can see laser eyed squiirel winning and they get the name wrong, lazy eye squirrel , looks at you and where its going lol
                            BuzzKill
                            Shadow Vale

Comment

so if this mount becomes an item the person that created it doesnt get it from a free chest but sees everyone else riding it lol

Comment

i was too lazy to draw my idea , but i should have now i was going to draw The A Team van with Mr T driving shouting "I AIN'T GETTIN ON NO PLANE " you you drive around cloud city

Comment

Working...
                                X