Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/2 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/2 3:30 AM EDT

Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 2nd of September at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
    • 300000 Gold
    • 300000 Daru
    • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    • Double Honor Scroll x1
    • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

2 to 3 hours for fixing various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues?
    check mega thread bug pls, we start to lose spire almost everyday cuz of freeze , i can see my team mates using skills but they dont move, my hero or eudaemon not move too. hope is not maintenance only for "various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues".
    I come from a world that you don't understand!

Comment

Yay maintenance -_- I hope it's the new patch !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
        2 to 3 hours for fixing various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues?
        No, you're reading it wrong. That's what *might occur* due to the maintenance.
        Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
        Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved]
        What you refer to is NOT what's being addressed in this maintenance. That's not listed (yet).
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

wat about my mount x dragon its not active from first day last patch !!

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

R2_Stormaggedon,

Can we know the reason why Krishnawartune was banned from forums!?

Comment

Originally posted by R24536067 View Post
              R2_Stormaggedon,

Can we know the reason why Krishnawartune was banned from forums!?
              Bans are not discussed on the forums. Apart from that it's nobody's business but the player involved anyway. So no, you can not.
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
                Last edited by TodayChaos; 09-01-2015, 02:10 PM.

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                  Bans are not discussed on the forums. Apart from that it's nobody's business but the player involved anyway. So no, you can not.
                  did u will banned me if i keep ask about my mount !?!

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post
                    did u will banned me if i keep ask about my mount !?!
                    As is you're not breaking any rules. Though your issue cannot be resolved on the forums.

Comment

OK, when patch info will be available?

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                        OK, when patch info will be available?
                        When the patch implementation maintenance is announced.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                          When the patch implementation maintenance is announced.
                          I miss the point, this is maintenance thread without info what will be patched in 12h, I asked about info. Please distribute cupcakes, to be calm after this answer.

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                            check mega thread bug pls, we start to lose spire almost everyday cuz of freeze , i can see my team mates using skills but they dont move, my hero or eudaemon not move too. hope is not maintenance only for "various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues".
                            Wartune weekly maintenance will bring more bugs and not fix the another old bugs, typical fron R2.
                            “Ignorance is the last refuge of the incompetent.”

Comment

Originally posted by P-J-J View Post
                              I miss the point, this is maintenance thread without info what will be patched in 12h, I asked about info. Please distribute cupcakes, to be calm after this answer.
                              Ah, silly old me thought you meant patch notes as in brand new patch... *goes to make a coffee to wake up*

Yeah, seeing the people who know will be back in the office in euh, 6 hours or so, the patch notes for tomorrow's regular maintenance will be added pretty late, if at all...

Comment

Working...
                              X