Wartune Weekly Maintenance 9/2 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexandruChifor View Post
    Yay maintenance -_- I hope it's the new patch !!!!!!!!!!!
    No, it's not a new patch otherwise it would include everything being added.

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
      Wartune will be having its weekly Maintenance on all servers on Wednesday, the 2nd of September at 3:30 AM EDT (0:30 PDT, 8:30 AM GMT, and 3:30 PM GMT +8). Maintenance is expected to take approximately 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

NOTE: Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.

Note: Considering various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues that may result due to the maintenance, we’ve prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:
      • 300000 Gold
      • 300000 Daru
      • Extreme Stamina Potion x1
      • Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
      • Double Honor Scroll x1
      • Sylph Sepulcrum x20
      Why cant compensation packs actually compensate you for an ave of what you could of gotten that day.. I mean, how does dbl honor scroll and the rest of that junk compensation, compensate for 5k res crystal shards and 3k will crys shards... Its more of a consolation prize than a compensation for what was lost. smh
      Pyranthos
      S372 Spirit Divide
      Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

For everyone's edification - this maintenance must be to set up the next round of events. You'll notice that there are no new clothes or mounts in our stables/dressing rooms, so they can't have either of those in an event until they add them in to the game. Since the current crop of events ends tonight, that's almost certainly the entire reason for the maintenance.

Always possible they throw in a bug fix or two, or even sneak in an extra dimensions nerf, so we'll have to see if anything else changes tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          As is you're not breaking any rules. Though your issue cannot be resolved on the forums.

in support

Reply: guyz where is my mount x dragon ?????? hellllllloooooo !!
          Reply: after all this i will never trust u R2Games
          Reply: guyz if u will not fix it just teal me plz don t make me wit for nothing !!
          but no answer

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
            Ah, silly old me thought you meant patch notes as in brand new patch... *goes to make a coffee to wake up*

Yeah, seeing the people who know will be back in the office in euh, 6 hours or so, the patch notes for tomorrow's regular maintenance will be added pretty late, if at all...
            The very scarce patch details for tonight directly from PC

===============
            Wartune Maintenance Announcement 9/2
            [2015-09-01]

All server will go offline for update maintenance from 00:30 2 September to 04:30 2 September.2015. (PST), lasting for 240 minutes.

Please leave the game in advance before maintenance or update time to avoid unnecessary loss. If there is any emergency that causes extension of the downtime, we’ll announce separately then. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and support.

Enjoy Wartune!

Maintain content including:

1. Routine maintenance to ensure a proper gaming environment.
            =============

So basically a very minor patch sounds like ...
            Last edited by R297801969; 09-01-2015, 09:33 PM.
            Sandro - PC-S117

Comment

i hope my problem can be solved after maintenance

im still not get my road warrior tittle (my rank 14 in cross server pvp point) and always not get warriors mark almost 2 month

Click image for larger version

Name:	rangking.png
Views:	2
Size:	769.5 KB
ID:	1716693

and im still waiting your promise to fixed my toons

Thanks for the attentions

Name: Schorchi
              Class: Knight
              Level: 62
              BR : 191k+
              Honor Tittle: Imperial Commander
              Server : S524 Misty River
              Last edited by muhiba65; 09-02-2015, 01:13 AM.

Comment

So if all my dimensional rewards are "misplaced" as a result of this maintenance, is that the reward I'll receive as compensation? I am currently expecting to receive rewards from 5 completed dimensions; 1- expert, 1- advance, 3- intermediate. The prepared compensation package doesn't come close to these...

Comment

nope, it isn't. That will take some hours more for maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by Spanky28 View Post
                    No, it's not a new patch otherwise it would include everything being added.
                    nope, it isn't. That will take some hours more for maintenance

Comment

Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
                      2 to 3 hours for fixing various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues?
                      check mega thread bug pls, we start to lose spire almost everyday cuz of freeze , i can see my team mates using skills but they dont move, my hero or eudaemon not move too. hope is not maintenance only for "various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward sending issues".
                      Maintenance is only for fixing typo error

Comment

Originally posted by muhiba65 View Post

im still not get my road warrior tittle (my rank 14 in cross server pvp point) and always not get warriors mark almost 2 month

[ATTACH=CONFIG]148479[/ATTACH]

Ur rank may be 14, but ur pvp point is zero, hence u wont get warrior mark. If I'm not wrong, u need to gather at least 1k pvp points to get warrior mark.

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post
                          wat about my mount x dragon its not active from first day last patch !!
                          did u get 4mount essence at the beginning of last patch and do u have lvl8stables pretty sure u need lvl8 stables
                          TheOMEN S517
                          BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
                          SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
                          EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
                          EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

Comment

Originally posted by muhiba65 View Post

This part of game full bugged, me didn't get warrior mark too, each time 885 point, through play arena and bg 2 times each day.
                            Guess they make new card system, becose not know how fix bug. In previous system cards give +all stats and you can easy to see it work or not (for some players it not work and they can,t to fix), now they make percentages and you can,t understand it work or not ( so it fixed - work it or not).
                            Idk know how for others, but for me not work dryads in bg

Comment

Originally posted by TodayChaos View Post
                              wat about my mount x dragon its not active from first day last patch !!
                              got no issues with magic mounts

Comment

Originally posted by drab122687 View Post
                                did u get 4mount essence at the beginning of last patch and do u have lvl8stables pretty sure u need lvl8 stables
                                need at least lvl 5 stable to get 1 mount essence

Comment

Working...
                                X