ty its been while
    TheOMEN S517
    BR 13.6M BR OF FAKENESS
    SYLPH RED ODIN :NAME-SIXSIXSIX BR 501K
    EUDAEMON LVL12 BLOOD DEMON 7M+ SOMETHING BR
    EUDAEMONS SYLPH IS RED FRIGGA 499K BR

Comment

colorblind

Each time with maintenance i cant see if my server is online /offline because the colors seems so similar .
      cant you use 2 colors that are more apart from each other ?
      or maybe an open box and a closed box so i can see a difference?

Comment

wierd maintenence , any information yet on what maintenence is for ?

Comment

We have to sit and eat cupcakes, maybe after patch somebody will log in and put here the changes.

Comment

I do not believe Wartune really cares about fixing this game or the many issues we all have playing it. They seem to pander about saying they will do things when they have already made their money and don't care if we quit, as new players come to the game all the time. I have been playing for two years almost and have seen the performance of the game go way down. Will this maintenance do anything? Really? I doubt it! I use the same computer and only play Wartune on it, and I have to continually refresh. Sometimes I cannot log back onto the server, even after repeated attempts. I know its not just me either, as all the players on my server complain and miss events and or rewards all the time. If this trend continues, this game will be unplayable and I will just quit, as it won't be worth playing anymore.....

Comment

Hi
              It's now 10:30 am and that means it's 09:30 server time and I can still not log in using the mini client or through the browser.
              Solviva s583 Arcane Battlefield

Click image for larger version

Name:	login fail.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	488.3 KB
ID:	1716696

Click image for larger version

Name:	login fail2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	311.7 KB
ID:	1716697

Comment

[QUOTE=Nillan73;1431932]Hi
                It's now 10:30 am and that means it's 09:30 server time and I can still not log in using the mini client or through the browser.

What do you expect? Maintenance has only been going on for an hour

Comment

When are you going to fix Spire freeze issue?? :> hm?
                  Mazda
                  S583

Before u start changing events and ask for more money, first fix tonnes of bugs!

Comment

Warriors marks are given for 1k points. They lowered the points given for victory in arena to 15...so you need 67 victories in arena now, or compensate for it in bg.

Comment

no he got 3 of them, like 10% of the players miss one for a mount , stables maxt and his level is also maxt

Comment

[QUOTE=Patchcross;1431936]
                        Originally posted by Nillan73 View Post
                        Hi

What do you expect? Maintenance has only been going on for an hour
                        I expected to get the same notification that the game is still undergoing maintenance as always not the two options I posted.
                        Since I gotten those before when not being able to log in after a maintenance.

Comment

Sooooooooooooooooo what was changed??

Comment

Originally posted by drab122687 View Post
                            did u get 4mount essence at the beginning of last patch and do u have lvl8stables pretty sure u need lvl8 stables
                            yes and yes ,,

Everything is nothing

Just opinion

Comment

Wow! Almost 7 hours since maintenance started and server still not up! If I was this bad at my job, I would get fired! R2 Games you really suck!

Comment

Originally posted by questman101 View Post
                                Wow! Almost 7 hours since maintenance started and server still not up! If I was this bad at my job, I would get fired! R2 Games you really suck!
                                Servers were back on after about 90 mins after they were taken down for maintenance

Comment

Working...
                                X