Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Server S609 New Server Events Issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server S609 New Server Events Issue

For those of you on Server S609, the New Server Events have been running with their Start and End dates occurring 5 days earlier than they should. In order to fix this, we've reset New Server Events, so starting today the events will restart from Day One.

For those players who were participating in the New Server Events at the time of reset and missed out on rewards they would have gained from that event, please file a ticket so that we can compensate you. We apologize for the error in the events, the delay in getting them running correctly, and any inconvenience that has occurred to our players because of this.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

too little too late

Comment

consecutive refills were reset ? and my ballens station not adding in Recharg glift pack what I do ?

Nick : Dart
      Server : 609
      br : 22035

Comment

I did some refills but resetaram, how do I redeem them?

Nick: Gunn3rBR
        Server: 609

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Stormaggedon View Post
          For those players who were participating in the New Server Events at the time of reset and missed out on rewards they would have gained from that event, please file a ticket so that we can compensate you. We apologize for the error in the events, the delay in getting them running correctly, and any inconvenience that has occurred to our players because of this.
          All your answers are in the first post. Please read carefully
          Retired Moderator.

Comment

Nao consigo loga no serv 609 na minha acc

Comment

alguem pode ajuda?

Comment

So... where is the soul engraving event??
                The problem with starting events was indeed fixed... but we still mising some events...

Comment

now some events are bugged... like cloth synthesizing and mount colector I.
                  Lets open tickets guys... please mods, help us puting pressure on whoever has any voice to look at those issues.

PS: I could collect the rewards for mount training I after I trained a quantity supeior of that I trained in the beggining of the server, when we had another similar event. Now on Im receiving 25 whips each 50 I train.
                  I wonder if it will work same way for cloth synthesis.
                  Last edited by ebbletti; 09-14-2015, 01:50 PM.

Comment

this is kinda funny. seems every time they open new servers, events are bugged on them
                    Kabam -57 Archer
                    Kabam -67 Knight
                    Non casher and proud of it.

Comment

already open ticket but so far no one sent anything to my email, recharge pack event ends today, this not adding meinhas recharges

Dart
                      serve 609
                      55694 BR

Comment

a few bugs is expected tbh

Comment

I wanted to know, because I rebooted 12 times already , one when resetaram the daily recharge event, and another 11 within the event period, and so far not released the prize of 10 days ? I am the s609 server , my name is rurban am br, and I come from legend because of poor staff and bugs , and now disappoint me wartune , wanted to know also about the consumer event that has now , we have the packs A and B , did not get to the 2 consumption ? From already thank you very much .

Comment

again the 24 new day event serves not come, sepulcrum and an event that we were all waiting for , what to do? ( He came to sale in the shop but did not come to reward)

By Dart
                            Serve 609
                            BR 279651

Comment

Working...
                            X