No announcement yet.

Wartune Server Merges for 9/11 @ 3:30 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been escalated. That's all I know for now. When we hear more, we'll pass it on.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

lol, I just made a S2 toon so I could get in and see whats going, please hurry up and fix S7

Comment

S7 now get the "Server not ready" message....thats new....

Comment

97 working now

Comment

WOOT s7 loading

Comment

What servers if any are still having issues, so we can keep an eye out for you all?
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                97 working now
                Originally posted by R22104030 View Post
                WOOT s7 loading
                Thank you both for letting us know.

Like Magik said, if some are still not working, please let us know.
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Hey "smart guys", merge servers dont mean you will find more people to do dungeons or whatever thing, for a simple reason: most players have their teams formed, they dont need more noobsters, but, what is going to increase is the amount of spam, as has been happening, if you have so eager to merge server, merge those truly dead, not those have players.

Comment

S71 same problem" server not ready, please wait". Just...hurry things up if possible. really
                    Thank you in advance.
                    S71. Mage lvl 72.
                    Chosed Game Play Style: non - casher

Comment

• Originally posted by Onyxcloud View Post
                      lol I would be excited about S2 merging with my server but I think the friends I had on S2 like Bakeneko already quit. This merge is a day late and a dollar short but aren't they all.

Im back.. just because you guys merged with us ♥
                      R.I.P Ghosty ♥
                      Meyye! Tahrodiis aanne! Him hinde pah liiv! Zu'u hin daan!
                      S2 Edena Village
                      lvl 80 Knight
                      1mil+ BR

Comment

• after having had this merge for a couple of weeks I think it was a ludicrous idea to merge these servers for a start 161/164/167/142 none of these servers wanted a merge and were more than happy with the way the server was there was close competition on the server as it was and we certainly did want s2 put here cause they have been ahead of the curve for ages anyway where as they were the first server to get the updates which gave them an edge against the rest as it was, world boss now does not last more than 6 mins or effectively 3 rounds and yet we still get quests asking for 5 rounds on world boss of which is now impossible, all the merge is gonna do is plant more cashers on a server that did not need or want them forcing lesser players to quit knowing all their hard work and effort can not compete with wallet warriors and credit card crusaders if r2's intention is to improve the game for everyone then servers like s2 should have been put on servers with guilds that can match their br or spending ability cause as soon as the guild " prestige " came onto the server it effectively blew all the guilds that were here out of the water!! it seems that r2 just likes to make the mega spending guilds and players feel good by putting them on servers of which they have no competition to make them look good against people that either 1, have not been playing long or 2, cant spend to their level instead of merging servers that increase or improve the gameplay!!! if your looking to make people quit playing then r2 you are doing a great job!!

Comment

Working...
                        X