Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
    Reported so far:

Bugs:
    * Randomly joining MPD *here* (also see Cross server matching)
    * Cross server matching for MPD *here* ]*thread here*
    * Cross Server rankings

Intentional?
    * MPD HP issues *here*
    * Refinement Crystals? *here*
    * Battle protection *here*
    * World Boss HP *thread here*
    * Sky trail drops *here* ~
    Star tear shards able to be sold 10/14
    * Removal of daily quests
    * Flash cache *here*

Fixed

* Light Resistance incorrect *this post* [Fixed 9/16]
    * Gem transposer/Gem synthesis (5+) *thread here* [Fixed 9/24]
    * Sylph quest *here* *thread here* [Fixed 9/24 ~ after dungeon reset]
    * Farm pop up does funny things in amethyst and sylph atoll [Fixed 9/20]
    * Guild buildings not upgradable *here* [Fixed 9/16]
    * Cross server *Void portal here* [Fixed 10/14]
    * EF Cross Server has 3 bosses for final *here* [Fixed 10/14]
    * Mouse disappearing mid battle *here* *thread here*
    * Eudaemon Arena: team placement *here**here*
    * Stuck in Eudaemon Arena at end
    * Wind Ranger skill box price *thread here*
    * Signet Training in login reward *here* [Fixed 9/24]
    * Voodoo Urn icon Christmas Blessing [Fixed 9/18]
    * "Eternal Crystal" typo for Crypt tokens [Fixed 9/24]
    * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly) [Fixed 9/24]
    * Double attribute gems ~ Different socket messages *thread here* [Fixed 10/14]
    * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch
    Last edited by Whakapono; 12-04-2015, 06:48 PM. Reason: updated

Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
    whats wrong with light res after patch..i had lvl 9 res crystals but still it shows that i only got i had 1122 light res whereas it shd have been 6k+..its not only me who have problem with light res..some guildies also noticed same fault but dont know if all have experienced it and yes i tried changing sylph n everything so far lvl 8 only adds like 135 light res to char (wrt to dim i got also) lvl 9 almost 200...it shoul;d be 700+ n 1000+ after new patch
    Yeah Same i submit ticket but no reply

Comment

Same issue here, and there have been several others on th eserver who have reported the same. This is particularly hindering on the Narrandera Remains first boss - even with 6 lvl 8+ light res crystals, the light boss nearly 1-shots us. Hopefully this will be resolved before the patch goes live to all servers...though I certainly won't be counting on it.

Comment

Several people from my server having issues with cache, after we cleared cache since new patch coming, but for our surprise it doesn't save anything there anymore. just going from Could City>City and them coming back City > Cloud City, it keeps loading again and again, Battleground need to keep watching shadows for at least 1 min, when you come out the battle all shadows again, including yourself. Every refresh you do you need to load all again. As you can see on the SS, 2 days after I cleared cache, it is saved only 5kbs. Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-09-12_17h07_000.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.6 KB
ID:	1716954
        Name: Clay
        Class: Mage
        Server: S162

Comment

Christmas blessing?

How long did i sleep last nite...

Comment

Hello there is a bug after the patch it is not possible to improve buildings in the GuildClick image for larger version

Name:	123_html_m45ac6064.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	143.1 KB
ID:	1716971

Comment

Another issue I'm seeing is that ran Nirvana Hell last night to completion. While I was sitting online (afk for a few hours), I returned to find my toon magically back in the dungeon with all three I ran with (though some weren't online). The level showed everyone there, but they weren't. Refresh and we're not in the dungeon anymore but the daily MP attempt was still consumed for whatever reason. Talking to others on the server, many are seeing this. S12, --Korbar

Comment

Originally posted by Geisha21 View Post
                MOD EDIT

Just so we have the patch bugs all in one place, we will be merging all Patch 5.0 bugs here.
                Reported so far:

* Light Resistance incorrect
                * Signet Training still being rewarded in login rewards, but no ability to use anywhere
                * EF Hell has 3 bosses for final (waiting on confirmation if intended or bug)
                * EF Hell only dropping one box
                * Typo on Narrandera Remains (lvl 46-80)
                * Gem synthesis doesn't include all levels (5+)
                * Guild buildings not able to be upgraded
                * Randomly re-joining MPD while afk
                * No way to get refinement crystals without synthesising gear using crypt tokens
                * Cross Server rankings not correct
                * Typo on Tara Temple (saying daily instead of weekly)

Thank you for your 'post borrow' Geisha21

even tho u doin this wen patch is out for all thursday after maintenance we will all ave same bugs best to fix now before all recieves patch

Comment

Everyone in my server have samw problem whit cache .. i tried whit mini client, chrome and firefox and all the same

Comment

I am just wondering why the mod is editing the thread but not adding the cache problem o the list. One of my friends sometimes he uses his mobile data package to play, usually it takes 200mb for 1 day of gaming, after patch it takes over 1gb.
                    Really it is not normal, if you have faster Net and pc you a bit luck, but even so isn't enough. When you try to play the game with Dual Xeon E5-2470, 64gb ram, SSD and 1gb connection internet ( Avarage download and upload speed 80mb-100mb), and still watching those shadows on bg, taking a dam long to time to load and reload again and gain each time, you know the problem isn't at your end.
                    Name: Clay
                    Class: Mage
                    Server: S162

Comment

Sylph Arena Timer WRONG - rewards up still showing 8 hours left, plus no adv seps as reward, normal seps only - did we get patch late?

Comment

the Sylph Arena rewards suppose to be ONLY regular Sylph Sepulcrum and No More Adv. Sepulcrum for rewards. so to get Adv. Sepulcrum is either from Sacrifice.
                        New Sylph Arena Rewards now should be Sylph Equipment Enchantement Pack & Sylph Sepulcrum and Rank Diamond Tier Top 200: rewards Sylph E.E.Pack* 30 and Sylph Sep* 700. That i was told, how it was suppose to be.

The only place i can think of to get Adv. Sep is either from Dimension (found the Market cost 800 balen for 50x) and Camps Fire at ur friend farm (if u lucky to get the items). that's all u can found. Purgatory Maze change as well no more sylph item drops all those should be remove but added Vulcan items and gold still rewards.
                        Last edited by ANIME1988; 09-14-2015, 09:29 PM.
                        East Server: 345 Crystal Plains
                        Character: Mage
                        Class: Knighthood
                        level: 80
                        Time Zone: (GMT - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
                        Games play: League of Angel (first & 2nd vision), Wartune, Crystal Saga (First & 2nd Vision), Dragon Pals, Shadowbound, Lunaria Story, Swords of Divintiy, Dawnbreaker & God Wars [I'm everywhere to play, but of course now i'm focus on Wartune even Wartune I do have different server but won't say to much detail & I do change name depend what anime name]

Comment

Inventory loading times excessive - seems to load each time you log on - which also uses excessive download usage.

Comment

The inventory loading times can probably be attributed to the cache issue - which I might also add I don't think is related to the recent game update. I've noticed this same issue with other flash based games in the past week, which means it's more likely to be related to the flash application itself than the game.

Comment

EF Hell is not the only one bugged - not sure if it's because we used cross-server matching or not, but I was helping a guildie run EF NORMAL tonight, and we got stuck with all 3 bosses on the final boss. I'm sure this isn't intentional, because you can only see the health bar for one of the three bosses. In our case tonight, it was the fire boss.

Comment

Working...
                              X