Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Reported] Patch 5.0 bugs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bug

Thank bug natneyo being done fast.

Comment

I can not log into my two accounts, not log the launcher or the browser.
      Already cleared cache both several times and the problem remains

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	1717046Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg
Size:	95.9 KB
ID:	1717047

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyrden View Post
        EF Hell is not the only one bugged - not sure if it's because we used cross-server matching or not, but I was helping a guildie run EF NORMAL tonight, and we got stuck with all 3 bosses on the final boss. I'm sure this isn't intentional, because you can only see the health bar for one of the three bosses. In our case tonight, it was the fire boss.
        think no bug
        Character Name: Chris1909
        Class: Mage
        Server: US West

Comment

When in EF Hell, the mouse pointer disappear now and then when trying to Click any skills !
          Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
          Guild: Ragnarok
          Server: S213 - Felmarsh
          Platform: R2Games
          Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Login Prize Event starts on Second day too:

We had Maintenance today (Not Test Servers)

Name:	2015-09-16 17_00_56-Wartune - R2Games.jpg
Size:	201.6 KB
ID:	1717054
            Best Regards,

BrooBee

Character Type: Mage
            Guild: Ragnarok
            Server: S213 - Felmarsh
            Platform: R2Games
            Client: Mini Client

P.S Yes, I am a very angry customer as of now, since I have been treated like a dead ant in the woods by the DEVS D.S

Comment

Unable to collect in Kitten club. GOld is there but "Unable to collect Item" timer says 0
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Cant collect gold from kitten club. The timer ended about 1hr ago, am seeing the gold but cant collect it. It shows the message "You Cant pickup the item" when i click on the gold pile.
                Tried refresh and clearing cache also.

Name:	Screenshot_10.jpg
Size:	184.5 KB
ID:	1717056
                Wartune S157: bornleader | Stormthrone S14: bornleader

Comment

Don't know if it is a bug or no but while doing Demon Temple Hell Mode our hp was always going back to 0 and it would consume hp packs even though we had full hp at the end of the battle.
                  Another thing is that after patch looks like every time we log out our cache is cleared

Comment

Are the people on server 578 the only ones having a problem with Cross Server MPD? Not only is it bringing afk people in that you have to vote out, so never do CS MPD without 2 people in case you need to vote off an afk person cause you cannot transport to the next section if they are with you and unable to move, second is it has eaten all our HP in every round. I am not talking about a hard dungeon either. It was in Lynch's Lair NM. 3 of us all have br's over 500k and can solo it ourselves. Even the very first tiny mob, though we killed them with one hit, took all our HP when exiting the fight. Seriously went from having over 2,300,000 HP to 1 and never got hit. Thought it was maybe a one time glitch, so we all refilled before the second mob, and boom, came out with out a scratch on us, but 1 hp total left. I literally had to by 40 Moderate hp packs to refill 2 times, the first time it did it and after we completed the whole dungeon, and while in there we refilled 1 mod pack per battle. So in order to go through a dungeon, it cost me over 2.3 million gold to replace that HP. Please fix this. You gave us kitty's to help us acquire gold, but all my kitty's together does not pay for one whole hp refill, so none of us can afford this, even light/mod cashiers like myself.
                    Second thing that has happened today is that I now have a 6 digit password locking my astral s and my dimensions that I did not create. I have played on this server for 6 months and never had this problem, must be a patch glitch, cause I only use one password if it were all numbers, and nope, not it. Also tried the combo to every person I knows birthdays and NOPE, not it. SO I know I did not accidentally create this, lol.
                    I have sent tickets in on both today couple of hours ago and no one has had time to get back with me yet. I am sure they are very busy today and will be for the next month because of the patch and the glitches and bugs that come with them. I am not on here to be mean to anyone or pretend that the mods on here did this to us, I know you are here to help and probably get even more frustrated then we do. I fell for you. Hope you have a great day and thanks for putting up with so much.

MoonMuffin Lvl 80 Mage Ghosts Reef S578 R2
                    If it doesn't make you smile, it wasn't meant for you. Find happiness. Be so happy it's contagious. Live, do not just exist. Love the life you have so much that you die smiling, No regrets.

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
                    Ghosts' Reef S578
                    R2

Comment

Originally posted by xLostAngelxX View Post
                      Don't know if it is a bug or no but while doing Demon Temple Hell Mode our hp was always going back to 0 and it would consume hp packs even though we had full hp at the end of the battle.
                      Another thing is that after patch looks like every time we log out our cache is cleared

Had the same problem on Cross Server MPD, LL NM. after every battle, even the tiny mob, took all our hp to 1. Cost over 2 mil gold to replace the hp. Hope they fix this soon.

MoonMuffin, lvl 80 Mage Ghosts Reef s578 R2
                      If it doesn't make you smile, it wasn't meant for you. Find happiness. Be so happy it's contagious. Live, do not just exist. Love the life you have so much that you die smiling, No regrets.

xoxo

MoonMuffin Level 80 Mage
                      Ghosts' Reef S578
                      R2

Comment

elemental forest nightmare got no rewards after each fights and 3 boses at lat boss

Comment

Same bug during nirvana nm
                          Hp goes back to 1 after every fight

Comment

found this problem when trying to enter to GB,... got rewards tho, but not able to join the GB.Click image for larger version

Name:	yep.JPG
Size:	88.7 KB
ID:	1717058

Comment

I have another bug to add to the list, after opening up my warrior marks ( had two saved), received a total of 60 tenacity marks, but when i put them in, it gave me credit for only two marks not the sixty. I received 10 in the first spin, then put in all 60 in, and now have a total of 12/xx.Click image for larger version

Name:	tenacity mark.jpg
Size:	347.9 KB
ID:	1717059

at bottom of screen shot you can see where i opened my tenacity marks and received 30 of each.

Comment

Originally posted by dennyh View Post
                                I have another bug to add to the list, after opening up my warrior marks ( had two saved), received a total of 60 tenacity marks, but when i put them in, it gave me credit for only two marks not the sixty. I received 10 in the first spin, then put in all 60 in, and now have a total of 12/xx.[ATTACH=CONFIG]149674[/ATTACH]

at bottom of screen shot you can see where i opened my tenacity marks and received 30 of each.
                                u already lvld up bud
                                u had a total of 70 and u used all
                                so now u r lvl 1 that used 58 of tenacity mark
                                and now the remaining 12 we can see in the pic.

Comment

Working...
                                X